It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbols Signs,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You're right, I'm a disinfo agent. The CIA sent me. No, wait, it was the illuminati. They were worried about this thread. See, the OP hit the nail right on the head...he's completely correct in every claim he makes (and just think, we were pretty sure Jay-Z was well under cover!).
See, the Illuminati was worried that the millions (or billions) of people who read this thread would see the truth and then they'd, uh, uh, well, they'd get really pissed...and we couldn't have that, so, yeah, they sent me here to ask a couple questions, piss off the OP, and spread some disinfo.

You guys are way too smart...

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08

Originally posted by nicholaswa
What are you, about 12?
Firstly, you should research popular culture surrounding the University of Texas. You've got several pictures of folks doing the "hook 'em horns" gesture.

Secondly, you will not be able to offer any proof, or even compelling evidence, that Barack Obama is a member of the Illuminati or any other secret society.
Because he is not.

God bless...

Either you are a dis-info agent or you live under a rock

That is a BOLD accusation! So, is everyone that disagrees with what you say a dis-info agent? Don't throw comments like that around lightly, sir and/or madam, for they are against Terms and Conditions at ATS.

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Perhaps ATS should have a childrens' section, separate from those of us who don't mind inquisitive dialogue.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The "M" hand gesture is just the natural layout of the human hand, when I put my hand on my hip it also naturally lands like that, try it, you'll see.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
LMFAO the M masonic sign is a natural hand sign, lmfao!

The M Masonic sign and all the other signs are real.

Ok to all you that go aginst it, ok this is conspiracy arguments sake ok, illuminati isnt real,. nor is masons or new world order, ok now let me ask u sumthing, If you were the President, the Queen, a High profile celebrity a singer, movie star?

They all know the rumours, Masons, the m signs and new sworld order and satanic hand signs symbols gestures, ok now if your the president or queen would you risk even making any of these signs? Because you know what they represent, rumours reality or not, you would stay clear!

No i love u in sign language as it could be mistaken for satanic sign, wich you know they know! Know metal horns, no Texas UT, because you wouldnt want to risk it.

Now there way is, these people are so stupid they wont realise what we doing as they dont think we will use these symbols signs so much in public, but the truth is, you people who ask why they do it and get away with it, why they dont try and hide it?

Well because stupid people like you! They know you wont believe the conspiracy because its too obvious!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I just wanted to list this great link I found about Helen Keller and her involvement with Theosophy. She designed that hand sign that all these squirrely politicians have been using, and we are supposed to think they are telling us they love us, lol.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I've seen that site, I took some pictures from it its a good way of seeing just how things are, I do agree with you but the main point I think is If I were the President Or Priminister or the Queen or big celebraties if I wanted to say I love you to the fans etc people, I would mime it too as I made the sign but realistically only if I was so stupid I didint know that the thumb up meant I worship satan!

Mr argument is they would not risk it either ways! not in a million years! Because they are real good people believe in god and would be disguisted by people who worship satan rite?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
People will indubitably attempt to identify patterns in anything when they are not there. Hand signs? I just see a bunch of celebrities with hands on their hips...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have to say Hook'em Horns man. I truly thought this to be some type of joke.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The Illuminati is the collective name for all the separate departments of NWO and disinformation.
Whether you talk in terms of the Builderbergs, Rothchilds, Bayer, Exxon, The Bush family, Royal Families, Politicians and even the Vatican is involved (wether they are a part of it or a pawn-still involved)
Ever heard of Operation Paperclip or MK Ultra? They control everything, and if they can't control it, they destroy it?
Do you people read ATS as gospel or do you actually use the internet for it's purpose and look stuff up / research...find facts....dispel myths?
They are high class magicians always putting a distraction in place with a mission.
The invasion of Iraq...was it really to bring down Suddam? Was it to save US oil or was it a distraction for the world to look at while other things were unravelling. 9/11 was a planned distraction- while everyone was concerned with NY for weeks, what happened in the rest of the world? See if you can find the News Headlines, the day before 9/11 .....very interesting.
From the Bushes using their oil rigs to import heroin, to Stanley Kubrick creating the moon landing and JFK announcing to the world the alien agenda is real (JFK was not a freemason like the other presidents?). The fact that so much so called BS has surfaced and now "THEY" / Obama is calling to put a stop to conspiracy theories....tells us the possible truths are surfacing.
"All truths shall be revealed towards the end of days".....with 2012 coming who knows?
With all I've reasearched over 8yrs and the fact my Grand Master 18 degree grandfather was grooming me to be a masonic whore like in the movie "Eyes wide Shut" before he died, yeah I have some proof.

Ok let me give you a scenario. Man A (Sargent)joins the police force before Man B (constable) , But man B joins the Freemasons before man A and is highly ranked.
Lets just say a politician is killed and they are both standing in the same room together. Who takes precedence? The Senior Sargent in the police force (master mason say 5th degree) or the constable which happens to be 25th degree? Who would really have authority?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join