It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbols Signs,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
OK HERES THE LINK,

viewmorepics.myspace.com...

Please check all pics in albumz and u will believe me!..............illuminati are a secret society of bankers and elite rich and powerful people who use different orgainsations societies to rule the wolrd and takeover as they please bend rules cause wars kill innocent to get what they want new world order, one army, one government, one bank, they will collapse the economy, declare martial law, turn america canada mexico int one and introduce the amero after economy dies then carry on with the rest of the wolr euro is already here! They control, companies, music,films, celebs, politicians, judges, lawyers, royals, rich n power ful most in on it! They got their signs symbols every where, they like to show off! They control governmnets, make presidents, priministers and all big companies! They are reason behind big terrorism, wars and may be a fake alien invasion too! To scare us into one army, one wolr,d, controlled, enslaving us for life

[edit: changed All Caps to a more readable format]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

Edited All Caps in title as well

[edit on 6/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What are you, about 12?
Firstly, you should research popular culture surrounding the University of Texas. You've got several pictures of folks doing the "hook 'em horns" gesture.

Secondly, you will not be able to offer any proof, or even compelling evidence, that Barack Obama is a member of the Illuminati or any other secret society.
Because he is not.

God bless...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nicholaswa

the illuminati is a myth.

we are all in the [snip] economically because of greedy businessmen and the greedy individuals who couldn't just say no.

those symbols are nothing more than a form of corporate identity

that celeb on the left is doing the fonzee thumb tucked away thing, nothing to do with the illuminati. I do it myself, damn i only wish that WAS some secret society symbol i'd get whatever i wanted.

Mod Edit: Removed censor circumvention.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Me 12? lmfao

I have no respect for those who dont know about the Illuminati or that they exist, because you are know one!

They do exist and asking for proof is the stupidist thing you could ask me, you think if I had solid proof I would be sitting here?

You two are a minority here, you can think what you want its all around you, I know about stuff before it has happened, there are symbols all around you, Illuminati, masons, etc they all show off, leave clues every where, symbology in pictures, companies, logos, architecture, list goes on, once you look at with an open mind and do yur research, you see it all falls into place!

Ok I know you have the meatal horns, and Texas ut etc, you think all this pics are of them? You really saying that George bush a x-President is going to use this after speeches or function that have nothing to do with UT? Dont think so, you think the general public even know what the sign languge is for I love you? you think they dont know this?

Sorry you just pathetic! Watch the world turn inside out, your fmaily and friends cry and in pain as a result of the economical crisis and havoc this is all going to cause and just tel yourself this isnt planned, I didint miss all the cluess, I didint see all the signs and the president is a good person and his not related to Bush!

Did you see bush doing the sign when taking a picture next to the stupid queen, did you see the picture of the queen doing it when next to her mother, times know one was about to see it?

This is a pick of a few signs, isnt all that I have or that is about, just a quick little collection to make some see the truth!

[edit on 24-2-2009 by MERIJAAN]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Perhaps people would have a slight bit more respect for your opinion if you didn't insult them for disagreeing with you.

I believe that something terrible may be coming our way, but I do not call people who do not believe so "pathetic" or say I have "no respect" for them.

Your argument is fragmented and sketchy, as if you write in a hurry and have so many thoughts that you are unable to seperate them into specific details. Slow down. Take the time to untangle those thoughts and express them one by one in a way that others can understand. At the moment it is as if you are speaking Russian and I am speaking French. How can you expect me to understand if you speak so fast that I miss what is being said?

A little time spent now will go a long way in the future.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I call a huge steaming pile of BS

plus. disrespecting like that won't get you anywhere.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ya rant, ya rave, ya just can't get those blind ATSers to follow your specific and most-accurate-ever signs of that nasty Illuminati.

MaryJane, (I assume that's how you pronounce that oh-so-clever moniker of yours) don't you think that you may be showing people what they saw in David Icke's site damn-near decades ago and can go back to if they so chose?
You aren't enlightening ATSers with your postings and MySpace piccys. We've seen and heard this so often, it's lost all semblance of solidity.

It's where I started 10 years ago...while working for Amoco (Torch and oval) which was bought by British Petroleum (Sun logo depicting the sign of Helios, the sun god). Logo-lore is fun...at first, but, Freshmanistic.

See ya,
Cuhail

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Your taking me all wrong, I have put the pics up myself on myspace so I can show people threw sites and stuff, threw there because you can see teh pictures larger and clearer than e.g. photobucket, and its to many to copy and paste link now. It was a quick small collection and I wanted people who know teh score and believe to give me some feedback, I will try to show those I know first before I try to persuade strangers here, who wont even give it a chance.

Truth is it is scary, I myself am a person who alway thinks twice bout every thing, convincing me was the hardist art and its done, if any of you look at read up do your research know one can persuade you like yourself. If you dont want to believe you wont, know matter how much you see, so unless you will give it a chnace, please, dont discredit me, im trying to help.

If you dont believe it ok, cool, dont need to say its Total BS etc.

its too much time taking to find enough even pics, I have got alot but I dont want to use the ones that could be chance, so it takes time.

But stil what you see there is overwhelming, cant be coincidence. isnt!

I mean ok standing holding your hand infront making an triangle with your fingers and your thumbs isnt a big deal, but when I have seen the x-priminister do it many times, at significant moments, eg meeting the president, important meetings and its showed for a flash second on news and the next priminister does it several times again, hmm, the point is most can be coincidental, thers no definate proof, but how many coincidences can you have before it becomes more a less a reality?

Satanic hand sign is similar to I love you, youd think the presidnet mite use it, but come on all the time? eg Obama? You actaully think any one who sees it know what it means? Dont you think Obama or bush or any one else who use these satanic symbols know what its meanings are, if so and you were the president, a big celebrity, a politician, royal family, know matter what the hand sign meant that you wanted to show if it was so similar or same as the satanic hand sign, would you really want to take the risk? or promote the devil? satan? black arts? come on think about it.

The masonic m sign, wait for one second try doing it, hold 2 middles fingers together, spread pinky and index finger wide, can you feel that?

doesnt it take effort to hold it like that? all these people do it by chance? hmmmmmmmmm, I dont think so. If you think about it, I have realised that alot of people I have seen flashing the masonic m have or are dating, same as the people who have done illuminati satanic symbols and them people are also the ones who openly gave so much support to Obama. All the peices go together, you just got to find wich ones go where.

SOme of these could be coincidental, most are not! Note, michelles Obama, masonic m sign, loves doing it, the satanic hand sign in Vogue magazine! All the celebrities flashing the m sign at the Awards! The queen flshing the satanic sign pointing down? whos looking and it wasnt the i love you sign and come on this is the queen dont you think she would know what the satanic sign is? if you were the queen and if you did want to tel the pavement you loved it would you flash it the i love you sign? or just say it? seriosuly? Then President Bush at the time, doing teh same thing? photo being taken with the queen and what you trying to tel me his trying to show support to Texas UT, by signaling to the floor? when he isnt in America and has a picture being taken with the queen, dont you think he knows what this sign means? Would he risk doing this? Why there and then?

The most important thing of all, when and where these signs are used, if I watch a film, I suspect its made by the illuminati backing I look out for clues and find them, same if I suspect a company or programme is by the elite, same as if i am watching awards, or like recently looked threw pictures of Oscars, I knew I would find blaten sign

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
To the OP:
Can you make a connection between the masonic hand symbol you're so insistent about, and the illuminati?
Do you have anything more than pictures of hand symbols? Like someone else said, I don't think you're enlightening anyone here.
It might also help your credibility to run a spell check on your diatribes before posting...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hmmmm, You should read my previous posts the answer to your questions are in them!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hmmmm. I read your previous posts, and the garbage on your myspace page. All I see is vitriolic rejection of anyone with a differing opinion, and insults in response to questions. You have yet to offer anything substantial, or even interesting. You've got pics of celebrities making gestures, most of which can be easily explained, and none of which seemingly have anything to do with the Illuminati. You have yet to even offer a single shred of evidence for the existence of the "Illuminati." The implication that anyone who makes a particular hand-gesture is a card-carrying member of a secret society is simply laughable. So, forgive me for asking you to come up with something more substantial. I didn't expect that you would, as I know you are unable to.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To be honest im not here to convince you lot, im here to do a little bit, if there was substantial proof, you think I would waste time putting it up here, so stupid.

I really have no respect for those who don’t believe, because you will cry and its because of people like you this is going on and will probably happen the way they want it to.

Its not about one thing, all little things connect, I have even tried to convince you all, I wont even bother, this is just me, putting up stuff here that I have elsewhere, that’s all.

Illuminati exist always have and were known to exist not too long ago, before we were born of course, they got caught, there plans were found and they went underground, today exist, what ever you want to call them.

I was told allot, along time ago, funny how slowy it all came true, so I am 100% believer and the more signs I see the more I know its true, the symbols is just a good way to start those who don’t know to slowly get them into it, those who wont give it a chance wont.

Yes, you don’t believe me don’t, you will suffer not me all these symbols can be explained, please try?

Its funny how the people who make them all connect and also mentioned illumianti, and or new world order in their songs!

Secret societies exist, no matter what the name and this you cant deny, truth is if they are rich and powerful, include the most influential people in the world that hide things do things in secret and make up secret signs, you think its good?

If Your President, the queen, royals, top Celebes, politicians, world leaders make satanic hand signs you think its nothing to worry about. If all the people who do these signs, most of witch are blood related say the same things like new world order, something witch is printed on back of the dollar bill, it has no meaning? The illuminati triangle and all seeing eyes appears on the dollar bill and in films, in corporate logos, songs, mentioned in music and makes its way around the world, its not to worry about?

lol, your so funny, you don’t want to accept the fact, because your too scared that’s the truth, if you were here and I cared about you and meant something was some one to me, id gladly explain every reason and bit of evidence I have come across, but your not! Truth is I can do my bit, haven’t time, money, power, or resources to stop it! Just prepare for it and help those close to me to do the same.

Theres alot of people here, who could back me up and know what im saying is true, but I understand that they have given up on the people who are intent on giving this a chance or think about it properly, or have reason to discredit what I say.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERIJAAN
Please check all pics in albumz and u will believe me!..............illuminati are a secret society of bankers and elite rich and powerful people who use different orgainsations societies to rule the wolrd and takeover as they please bend rules cause wars kill innocent to get what they want new world order, one army, one government, one bank, they will collapse the economy, declare martial law, turn america canada mexico int one and introduce the amero after economy dies then carry on with the rest of the wolr euro is already here! They control, companies, music,films, celebs, politicians, judges, lawyers, royals, rich n power ful most in on it! They got their signs symbols every where, they like to show off! They control governmnets, make presidents, priministers and all big companies! They are reason behind big terrorism, wars and may be a fake alien invasion too! To scare us into one army, one wolr,d, controlled, enslaving us for life

I'm not trying to insult you, but it looks like you're trying to make it look like we don't know anything about the Illuminati by explaining what they are, who they are, and all that jazz. I guarantee you don't have to put that giant block of text explaining the NWO in all your topics. If you have something worth saying, say it. If we most likely already know it, and there are many topics made about it, than don't say it unless it has to do with your topic.

Another reason not to post that block of text in your first post, you're posting in the NWO category. That block of text explained the NWO and Illuminati hypothesis. Unless you were posting in the Alien & UFO section, and you weren't sure they are familiar with that stuff but it had to do with your topic for some reason, then I could see the explanation being worth typing.

I also see you're fairly new(so am I), enjoy the ride here at ATS.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by CNRHKick]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by CNRHKick]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
MaryJane. You're preaching old news to the choir. ATS has been here for years and years now and the Secret Societies and NWO Forums are chock full of all this detrius that you are insisting we pay attention to.
The fact of the matter is that we're well versed in it already. Everything you have presented in this thread has been poured over so many times that it's indeed nothing AT ALL new.

My suggestion? Read more, insist less.
Just saying,
Cuhail

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanks for your comments guys, very much appreciated, I thought I was going mad, lol

Where to start, when I first came here I couldn’t believe my eyes, finally people who ( some people) think like me, realise what I see to be what it is, have done research, have things witch I care to read and think about and can relate to, I know there’s not much evidence of it, I know allot and know what I know to be correct, but explaining or proving it is another matter. I have been here for a while, read few topics, haven’t had the chance to go threw every thing as I would hope to. But I do kind of feel at home here.

Also for this topic, I know you’ve seen it all before and as I’ve explained I was trying to put pictures together as I think for beginners its a good way to start, its kind of of in your face makes people think why is there so many rich powerful people doing all these signs, lets them know something they didn’t already. I thinks its a good first base to start and for these people im trying o put it together. I copied and pasted the part from my myspace page, one anyways, I wrote a bit extra as I pasted it here, I just wanted some feedback, of people who know about it first, that’s all.

I am one of those people, this NWO stuff is really bugging me and the time more things happen, more news gathers, the more its getting closer sooner than I expected, I want to do all I can but its hard to know where to start.

I may not know as much as some of you, but I have put allot together, im really here to learn and ideas and knowledge from those who and more knowledgeable in the field, but if I can also help others along the way, ill try my best.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by MERIJAAN]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi, MERIJAAN !

Next time, before posting, do a [_______] Search, on the right-top-side of the page.
I am the first one that "stared" you. . . B-)

I have a . . . let's see. . . 680 K file on the Illuminati.
When you read and know all of that, you connect the dots, allllll rrrright. . . B-)
Les Illuminati n'appartiennent a aucune religion, a aucun parti, a aucune
nation ou autre groupement mais ils s'en servent de couverture.
But that text ends in a positive way. "We create our own reality".

I will not translate, but you will recognize some words and names, here:

LES SOCIETES SECRETES ET LEUR POUVOIR AU 20eme SIECLE
Commission trilaterale, Bilderberger, CFR, ONU. . .
Seul le banquier J. P. Morgan (J. P. Morgan & Co. representait la
N. M. Rothschild & Co. aux Etats-Unis. . .
. . .relies avec la "Chase Manhattan Bank" (Rockefeller). . .

Coleman, Dr John :
"Conspirators Hierarchy : The Story of the Committee of 300"

The Secret Information Network : "The Secret Space-Program"

Herbert G. Dorsey III : "The Secret History of the New World Order",

See what I mean. . .? B-)

EDIT : Will do searches to see if it is translated.
It's so well done . . . If I find a translation, I will link it.

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/2/26 by C-JEAN]

[edit on 2009/2/26 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Kinda of get that, only thing is sounds like your trying to say I know more than you, this isnt a compatition, its about sharing info, knowledge, helping others understand, sounds like your trying to show off.

I know about the societies they use, who most probably are involved, that post didint help me much.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi again !

Got it. That research engine is **perfect**!
Soooooo, using
us2.ixquick.com...

I found:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Have a good read. It wakes up ! And then, as I said,
** you connect the dots ** !

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicholaswa
What are you, about 12?
Firstly, you should research popular culture surrounding the University of Texas. You've got several pictures of folks doing the "hook 'em horns" gesture.

Secondly, you will not be able to offer any proof, or even compelling evidence, that Barack Obama is a member of the Illuminati or any other secret society.
Because he is not.

God bless...

Either you are a dis-info agent or you live under a rock

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wideawake08

Originally posted by nicholaswa
What are you, about 12?

Because he is not.

God bless...

Either you are a dis-info agent or you live under a rock

SORRY QUOTED THE WRONG PERSON

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join