It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 how do you see it being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I know this is a late time to be making this thread.
But it seems like every day there is a new doomsday thread, more `oh this is going to hit us` etc,

Everything seems to be going wrong for nasa and the scientists be it the atom collider thing breaking again, their stations colliding, failed missions (last night),

The forest fires in Australia.

The economy is awful too, and getting worse

2009 Really doesnt look good at all folks, and 2010 is probably going to be worse

The only thing which i think will happen is more and more will come out about our universe, as scientists have talked extensively how we are this close to finding a planet just like earth

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yes, if those who are hysterically tantruming, because MY President (with the help of MY vote) won fair-and-square, don't manifest their rhetoric-for-violent revolution, into physical action with all their ammunition-filled metal manhood compensators, ("finally, mah raht to KILL minorities!") Well then we can carry on in peace, so that scientific researchers can go on researching, doing their thing, making discoveries, making cures, making us evolve and advance along. Sure, it's rough-going, and confusing just now. But what if thats ALL it is? And nothing more? EVIL always wants to make it more.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And one more thing, I see '09 ending with the ownership of guns made ILLEGAL except for military and law enforcement.

Yesssss!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eufoseekere

This is what I predicted on:
posted on 30-1-2009 @ 12:57 PM

Gasoline/oil prices will skyrocket again.

The economy will get much, much worse. Massive unemployment. At least 20%.

Gold will go well over $1000 an ounce. Perhaps $1700 an ounce.

Schools will go to 4 day work weeks as well as many other companies and institutions.

There will be civil unrest due to unemployment and withholding of promised benefits.

There will be unsuccessful assassination attempts.

Something will happen with a U.S. Navy Warship.

Weather extremes will worsen.

California will have another earthquake, but it will be big.

There will be a big fire somewhere in Asia.

Russia and Iran will cause problems.

There will be a big environmental issue even though the economy is bad.

An animal, possibly a dog will evolve.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by simonecharisse

I think the next thing will be pushing for the fairness doctrine. After that, they will try to make it very, very difficult or expensive to buy ammunition and firearms.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Yesterday, on Alex Jones' show, his guest was perpetuating this --wicked-- LIE, that right wing radio dominates the airwaves because everyone wants it (law of capitalist supply and demand) when the TRUTH of the matter, is that AM radio is controlled and owned by a small number of corporate men, who are in turn, controlled and owned by ultra right wing interests and agendas. See crooksandliars.com... The right wingers can allarm all they want about "censorship!" But in '09, I have hope that My President will merely level the playing field for broadcast, NOT muzzle the hatecasters. Their own precious supply and demand law, will do that.
The pro-Republican 'Clear Channel' controlled AM radio, and here is what happens, as a result.
www.slate.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
dreadfull
in all aspects
another melting down step to what ever it decided uppon us to be.
You know what?
i even think they are either in total control or have completely lost it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I strongly disagree with you. Liberals tried to have talk radio shows and no one listed and they went under. Fox news although not talk radio, is doing very, very well.

Look, the Fairness Doctrine is about silencing speech that the left opposes. It is ant-free speech.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
2009 will see a brief upturn in the economy before complete collapse, bird-flu pandemic will hit now announcements have been made that a cure is just round the corner Civil unrest and looting will lead to martial law so our movement and actions will be restricted. Starvation and the codex alimentarius kicking in in January will lead to millions of deaths. And some say there will be a coastal event in the UK, rendering huge areas of farmland useless and worsening the food situation. To top things off Blazin Squad will attempt a brief comeback and Manchester United will win the title.

new topics

top topics

join