It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you Protected your Assets from this Downturn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I think I missed the boat tbh. I have 20k in cash and 4 oz of gold. (i had the gold for yrs). At some point I wanna jump into the market againthrought mutual funds , but feel its too early.What have others done to protect your assets?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

Diversified my portfolio as much as humanly possible. I'm starting to think that was a mistake though. I would be losing a decent amount if I pulled out my money now. I'm not so sure you should even be considering messing around in the stock market right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Jus wondering about options, not stock options, about where to put my little sockful, any ideas would be good, what have others done? if anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by branty
I think I missed the boat tbh. I have 20k in cash and 4 oz of gold. (i had the gold for yrs). At some point I wanna jump into the market againthrought mutual funds , but feel its too early.What have others done to protect your assets?

I am in the same exact situation as you except for the gold. For the last two weeks I have been trying to buy gold. How did you get yours? I don't want paper I want tangible gold. Is your 20K in cash cash or bank numbers?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I actually have had the gold for prob 20 yrs. I bought it when i was young because a Gold Guru said it was a good investment, Morton Schulman. I had the gold stuck in with my old coin collection ,lol, kinda till now semi-forgot about it. The cash I have is in cash,

top topics

join