It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Southern China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I've been watching this site while I've lived in Xiamen, China for the past 4 years. I consider myself an open-minded person, however there are certain testimonials on this site which I have, in the past, been wary of believing. Yest, I feel that I have found something that must be shared. I can no longer stand in the shadows so to speak.

A little background, I have been employed at a major US manufacturer here in Xiamen for the past four years. During this time, I have had the pleasure of enjoying not only the sights and the sounds of such a unique and ancient culture, but I have also come to understand the local culture and media.

The Chinese media routinely runs stories concerning UFO's and the like, however I have never heard so much as a squeak concerning a subject as real and localized as the "chemtrail" phenomenon. Never, have I, until today, been a believer; yet, I was lucky (or unlucky) enough to see an extraordinary event unfold before my eyes.

My pictures are more than enough proof of what our world governments are imposing upon us. Flouride stories rarely make the mainstream news with chemtrails even further behind.

To be honest, I never realy believed all the hype here on ATS myself. UNTIL TODAY!

I have read in passing, your stories of chemtrails being spread over unsuspecting populations. Today, I was witness to one of these phenomenon. Please let me know, how in GOD'S name a cloud can make this shape!

I would love to see what my ATS brethern have to say about these obvious chemtrails.

BROTHERS!!! It's not just North America anymore! The cleansing has just begun in Asia! Welcome.

BTW: I'm doing my best to upload these pictures. I am a self-proclaimed NEWB at this. But I knew I had to share it with all of you.

Edit: Best pic!: 4.bp.blogspot.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

[edit on 24-2-2009 by ChemtrailTruth]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I read that it could be some sort of chemtrail genocide aerosol spraying operation to depopulate cities for the new world order. i got this from a website about chemtrails. "Chemtrail spraying seems to be heaviest and most constant over North America and most countries of western Europe. Some countries in Asia are being sprayed (Japan and Korea), but the greatest exception to any chemtrail activity whats over is China. The Chinese are being spared completely because China is being groomed by the NWO to replace the United States as the leading nation of the world, both economically and militarily." read about the Sylphs its the last link i put up on this comment.

educate-yourself.org...

educate-yourself.org...

join