It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That isn't cool, man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I just came upon a featured new post that was stating a brilliant idea...

the upside down flag movement, turnuing all the american flags upside down. GENIUS! Since I've been doing this for 2 years now, it made it even cooler that there's people doing the same thing now finally!

I think it is a shame that you took that article down. I think that policy needs to change here a bit. If you can'yt talk about action, and all you can do is sit and play with theories when everyone and their mother is clearly out to # you in butt... where else would be a better place to start PEACE movements? Little stuff like that really should be encouraged here. I find it very irritating that ATS does not support talking about movements here. If we're denying ignorance.... we've got a whole section here talking extensively about secret societies, and we've got teams of secret society members on here... and so I would think that would violate the T and C as much as any other group tag teaming the board and posting the propaganda for their group. "Nothing's wrong, but we have secrets." and then they say like stuff like "anyone is free to join" just ya know matter of factly....

and when a legitimate movement comes along with just a simple suggestion of a simple action, you BAN talk of that movement?

I call "ignorance" here.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The ATS staff and owners appreciate all feedback be it criticism or praise. Obviously in this case it's criticism so I would like to direct you to the The ATS Issues Thread where all these concerns should be expressed. I will be closing this thread and look forward to you making your viewpoint known in the proper thread listed above.

Thank you so much for your understanding.

Regards,
The ATS Staff

Closing

join