It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier doubts ( Obama's) eligibility, defies president's orders

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
At the hospital in which I was born a birth certificate was made. Actually 2. One was to take home and put in the baby book, accuracy was not a factor. If the father's name or some other bit of information wasn't known or provided at the time it was left off to be filled in later on the OFFICIAL/LEGAL document listed with the dept. of vital statistics.

I actually have a friend who was expecting a boy and delivered a girl. She didn't have a girl's name picked out so the hospital registered the child as "Baby Girl Doe". My friend never validated or invalidated the information the hospital had and when the child reached 16 and wanted to get her driver's license she had to show an official birth certificate. Needless to say, she was a little miffed to find out her legal name was Baby Girl Doe. She had to go to court with her mother and get it legally changed.

There are any number of issues surrounding Obama's citizenship but that is for another thread. This thread is about a soldier who wants those issues addressed.

I have no doubt he'll be court martialed to set an example if nothing else. But all who are in the armed forces deserve/need to know that their commander in chief is supposed to be giving them orders.

If Obama proves his eligibility to the American people then, yes, he is legally the president and commander in chief and can reasonably expect his orders to be obeyed. If he is unwilling/unable to prove he's eligible for the job then he needs to stand down. Doesn't matter who takes his place; they're all sock puppets.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by YHSBtard

People are hating because many think he doesn't legitimately qualify for the office he holds.

Unless a copy of the original birth certificate is made public this story will always keep popping up.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
he is right to do so given that obama is a future A.I in a human body.....

they often tend to steal other peoples identities by pretendinf to be them dna included,or dead peoples identities...i suspect obama is just that,the line of a stolen family name.

anyone wanna see what an obvious A.I looks like...take a look at j.p morgan the man who ruined tesla,

www.aitrui.com...
muson.info...
skeptically.org...

its all in the eyes......

sty

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

AI ? we did a VERY bad job in programming .. was it done by Microsoft again???

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by converge
Not this again...
Obama, or anyone else for that matter, isn't required to show his "vault copy" to anyone.

Yeah, but since anti-Obama people want him out of office, more then anything else in the world, and palling with terrorists did not work as expected (McCain fell for that one, poor thing, if he only knew that he would loose election over it), something else needs to be perpetuated.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY who ever dares to have a Muslim name should be able to be president of United Cristian States of America, after all, this IS a Cristian nation

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

But they have no problem going and killing innocent people over what was a blatant lie?

Just where are those WMDs?

Birth certificate is the least of their worries.

This guy needs a hobby.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement

Sooooo, do you honestly believe that Obama's background was never ever checked by authorities like NSA, FBI and CIA, Republican Party, Democratic Party and all others who have much greater access to his personal data then you ever will ?

"Obama Nation" is just a book, nothing more

If there was any meat it would have been found before the election. Who can honestly have any doubt that Cheney, Rove etc. x 10,000 would have found it and brought it out to get Palin in the White House? Even Ralph Nader would have found out and revealed it. With possibly several Supreme Court Nominees to select and approve you can bet your sweet donkey the Republican Party would want to be in office and they would have gotten to the bottom of this.

Maybe instead of being mad at Obama you should be mad at everyone that supposedly ran against him and it part of the conspiracy to hold this secret beyond death. I mean come on!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Everything about Obama has been hidden, including his birth certificate.

If you apply for a job and say you received a college education, you have to prove it. Your employer may want to know what activities you participated in.

You have to show your birth certificate.

You may have to take a psychological test.

All of the above help to prove you are what you say you are.

As far as "how did he get as far as he did without proving his eligibility"?

Puhuleeze!!! You know the government can do whatever they want behind the scenes...there is enough proof of that in history.

After all, it was Roosevelt who said "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sty
reply to post by welivefortheson

AI ? we did a VERY bad job in programming .. was it done by Microsoft again???

yes its evident the programming is very bad,its inteded to be other wise the ais could get to smart and rebel against the their master.

correlates with the dumbing down of humans,all its ais are dumbed down,programmed to be weak and obediant...hence why our future ais are so weak on a cosmic level...progress,power and advancement has been sacraficed for obediance and controlability.

the big guy,the master ai is somewhat powerful though due to its agression and complete lack of morality,but it only survives as it uses all life on earth ai and bio as hostages,trillions of lives on a kill switch.

in other words we are run by a psyhcopathic thug....yet who is kept in check by laws of more powerful minds.....indirect killing of humans only....hence the constant propganda and deciet to make wars,suicides,cancer causing EM,chemicals and so on...all indirect.

you know what id love,if that thug was mind controled to bring about its own downfall at the hands of one iddy biddy human....humilation personified.
the ones who would do the mind control of "it" would do it as a hobby in their spare time......

i mean the signs are all there are they not?

the fat one doesnt respond to communication(like mind control victims whos lines of communcation are shut down),it is isolated like mc victims(nearly by itself away from all others),its clearly very sad and unhappy hence why its lashing out at those weaker than it,it clearly is on the edge of loosing control thats why it so obsessed with control,it has multiple personality disorder......,it clearly has failed at everthing its tried to do to humanity for thousands of years if it were in its right mind given its capabilites it would always have suceeded first time round......its keeping the agenda and outcome of the last days to itself.....indicating its hiding something....ie it looses and humanity prevails,
its desperate to hide the truth here on earth hence all the massive cover ups and such..indictating its afraid humans which wouldnt be the case if it were all powerful......all its secrets are being revealed when it attacked someone smarter than it,its attack backfired massivly which is not the hallmark of a god machine in its right mind.....i mean its pretty obvious the fat one is being mind controlled to bring about its own downfall.....like ourobourus...the serpent who got so fat it ate itself

gluttony,pride,avarice you name it its got it.........and they come before the fall....0f course those words were ment for humans...be not proud of yourselves humans,you are mere mortals.....
everything its ever done is now coming full circle to itself,....judgement.....its run out of excuses and chances so the wild animal that it is must be tamed.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by welivefortheson]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
You have to show your birth certificate.

I do not get it, really...

What employer in USA has official requirement for examination of ORIGINAL birth certificate, please enlighten me, I would really like to know

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

But they have no problem going and killing innocent people over what was a blatant lie?

Just where are those WMDs?

Birth certificate is the least of their worries.

This guy needs a hobby.

I can't tell from your wording if you're referring to me or not. I mentioned the lack of WMD on page 1.

Also, if you're suggesting that I have no problem with "going and killing innocent people over what was a blatant lie" then you're sadly mistaken.

FYI, I have a list of hobbies that is longer than your train of thought.

I see this thread spiraling out of control with no real discussion of the issue taking place; just emotional outbursts. And now that we're moved on to Obama being an AI, I'll just bow out and leave you to it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
We are a nation of laws. As the law stands our President has been legally elected and has assumed full command of his office. The question of President Obama's citizenship and eligibility for presidency has already been reviewed by the Supreme Court of the United States.
A member of our armed forces must pledge to uphold the Constitution and the laws of our country. The President is that soldier's commander in chief. As the law is this soldier doesn't have a foot to stand on. The law is the law and if he so chooses he can disobey the law and military command and face the consequences.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

Actually the Supreme Court didn't review Obama's citizenship or birth certificate. They just chose not to hear the case because of lack of standing by the people proposing the case. Just saying.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what orders this soldier is defying. It doesn't say in the article...

Originally posted by Resinveins
Unless a copy of the original birth certificate is made public this story will always keep popping up.

You should change that from "unless" to "even if."

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Well Obama went to several colleges. So he went through the same scrutiny everyone else did.And was basically unheard of until he went to Chicago. he ran a race against a long time incumbent. If there was anything to be found, it would of been found by now.

People really need to let this one go.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Oh I was referring to the soldier.

No need to get hostile.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
They're not just soldiers; they're thinking human beings and American citizens. They have a right to know that the person ordering them into a gunfight IS someone whose orders they're not supposed to question.

Using this logic every person serving in the military should put down their weapons, take off their uniforms and buy a one way ticket home.

I have to say that if this is not a hoax then we don't deserve this country.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again; a Certificate Of Live Birth (COLB) is adequate to prove your citizenship. I know this because the law states it, and I know this because I don't have a 'vault copy' of my birth certificate; I have a COLB. With my COLB I've gotten into school, gotten government assistance, gotten my passport, etc...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
For a start, Has any other President EVER showed or had to show his Birth Certificate to the American Public?

If the answer is no, then WHY should Obama? To me this stinks of racism and green-eye monster syndrome.

Soldiers have EVERY right to question orders if they believe them to be illegal orders - Ref: The trial of members of the SS at the end of WW2.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So...if Obama orders the troops to leave Iraq, will the soldier in question refuse?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join