It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier doubts ( Obama's) eligibility, defies president's orders

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Doesnt matter...Where were these guys when he first popped up in the election? I always love hearing about things like this AFTER the fact...Meanwhile they had at least a year or two to fight this. Whats done is done, no-one's happy right now. If Obama were to be kicked out of office for being born elsewhere, those foolish enough to have placed any faith at all in the government would lose any remaining.

Its not where he was born...What matters more is who he works for and what his intentions are.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

lawreview.kentlaw.edu/articles/81-1/Herlihy.pdf download this pdf file to see whats been going on before the oresidental election

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by verbal_assassin
His race and place of birth is the least concern to me...
Change? right...... Fact is, the Jews control Obama.

But apparently the ethnicity of those around him does matter.

Nice.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I went to their website and signed the petition...

If obama was not born in the usa can you imagine how much money has been paid to shut people up about it??? it would probably make the stimulous (sp) bill look like change from the bottom of your 5 year old daughters purse....

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
As a soldier in the US Armed Forces have every RIGHT to challenge an unlawful order!!! peroid end so as long as you follow the proper channels and have it all swept away until after the act is completed!

Yes, he has the right to challenge an order, but he is also subject to court martial. I really doubt the birth certificate argument is going to fly if they decide to court martial him. Whether he likes or not, the military recognizes Obama as the commander in chief.

I do wonder if the same people would you be defending the soldier if he challenged an order in Bush's first term claiming that Bush did not actually win the election. Sure it sounds like a stupid argument, but it has just as much merit as the birth certificate argument.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

If obama was not born in the usa can you imagine how much money has been paid to shut people up about it???

Just think - how much must it have cost to build a time machine to go back and forge his birth certificate back in 1961?

I'm sorry, but this just keeps getting sillier

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AceOfAces

This question of Obama's citizen status has been in question long before he was elected. His legal team and our Justice system of corrupt judges has denied EVERYONE who has asked for validation. All get the same verdict..."You have no standing. We will not listen to you." His tactics in conjunction with justice disfunction got him elected. There is nothing any one of us can do now except try to be prepared to defend our families and homes if need be. That soldier is on the front line and God have mercy on him!! I think he has the right- but the people he works for don't and they have guns and are prepared to rain down violence on anyone they feel like. This is just the beginning. There will be many more. Democrat or Republican is irrelevant. Black or white is irrelevant. Rich or poor is irrelevant. Obama is just as evil as Bush, Clinton, and the rest. Learn your history people. This is the same old story.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This so called ARMY "officer" makes me sick to my stomach. We as member of the US Armed Forces should stay as far away as we can from political matters. No matter how much you dislike, how much you want to say or how much you want to protest, just shut up and do you job!!

What kind of example this guy is showing to his young troops! He should be court martialed and discharge immediately!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
This is beyond unbelievable...

Since when soldiers have rights to question orders ???

Well actually, while I disagree with what this soldier is doing, and I believe that Obama IS nice and legit, Soldierd DO have the right to refuse orders if they truly believe that the orders are illegal.

For example if your commanding officer ordered you to rape some one you could legally refuse that order.

So if this guy truly believes he is recieving orders from a guy who has no real legal presidence than I suppose he can refuse those orders, although, as has been said, all that will happen is that this soldier will get court martialed and they will tell him that he was sworn in so Obama is the man in charge weather he likes it or not and that he must follow Obama's orders.

If he still refuses Chances are he could face jail time.

All that considered I believe this soldier at least has the right to question the legitimacy of the orders but absolutley nothing will come of it.

I truly believe that Obama is nice and legit But yes this soldier does have the right to question this. They also have the right to refuse orders assuming said order is illegal.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Ah, I understand now. I just think it preposterous that people question his birthplace based on some trumped-up conspiracy regarding his birth certificate.

As I showed, his birth announcement was in the paper for that day in Honolulu. I think that is all the proof anyone would need. The investigator that found the microfiche with the birth announcement was a Republican operative looking to prove Obama was not born in Hawaii. He left after finding the announcement because it was irrefutable proof that he was.

I would like to hear somebody else address this but everybody seems to be chasing their tails instead about some phony or forged birth certificate. Obama was born in Honolulu on August 4, 1961.

Proof.

Done.

Settled.

Move along.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Perhaps this soldier has the right to question whether his Commanding Officer is legit, too. Maybe check his OCS scores, demand he present his papers. Maybe his original birth certificate. Anybody checked Petraus' birth certificate? He could be a Commie sleeper, you think?

Then he can go check the Joint Chiefs next. Make them show proof that they are legitimate officers in the military and not impostors. And refuse any orders from any officer until they prove they are legitimate Americans.

Maybe he can check each of us too to make sure that he is serving real Americans, not fake ones.

I see a great future for this guy. In the brig. Then he can check to see if the iron bars are real.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
This so called ARMY "officer" makes me sick to my stomach. We as member of the US Armed Forces should stay as far away as we can from political matters. No matter how much you dislike, how much you want to say or how much you want to protest, just shut up and do you job!!

What kind of example this guy is showing to his young troops! He should be court martialed and discharge immediately!

We as members of th US Armed Forces should pay more attention to politics then the normal citizen. After all, the determine how we live our lives and where we live at.

To say that we shouldn't be involved in politics makes me think that you aren't even in the military. If you are then you are a blind soldier who doesn't know anything about the people who determine his fate.
Which one is it?

Are you pretending to be a soldier or are you a robot soldier who is ignorant of who is in control of his life?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

They don't have an answer other than it isn't proof of anything to them. Nor do they have an answer to the proven fact that Hawaii didn't issue COLB's to anyone born out of state when it was issued. They say that COLB's can't even get a passport, yet that's how I got my passport (and most Americans will find that they use a COLB).

They have no evidence at all for their claims, and even if they did, they don't even know enough about law to make it to discovery.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
Unfortunately, the soldier will end up in court martial...

Obama has been sworn in as president... Thus, he is president, even if he is ineligible.

The military will tell him that its not his job to ask credentials of his president, and that he took an oath to follow the orders of the president.

If he follows through with his dissent, it will result in a court martial and possibly jail time.

Even if you doubt his eligibility for presidency, He still currently holds the position, and thus, still is the president.

I beg to differ with you. This would appear to fall under a legal doctrine called "the fruit of the poisonous tree". One cannot claim legal protections from the results of an illegal act. If true, and Obama doesn't actually posess the qualifications for the office, then he cannot claim that soldiers refusing to follow orders illegally issued in the first place constitutes disobedience, anymore than a coc aine dealer can expect the police to recover his stash and return it to him unmolested if it's stolen.

Unfortunately, in the current environment in which America in general is hiding it's head in the sand, I believe that it will come down to a court-martial, probably without a finding of fact.

nenothtu out

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
If you take the oath of enlistment to serve your country it is not revisable at the time of your choosing.. And it is not optional until the term of your enlistment expires or you are discharged in some fashion prior to your enlistment. Some people just don't take this country seriously anymore.. Or personal accountability. If you sign on the dotted line, expect to follow your word.. Not whatever your political bias is at any given time..

That's good and all. There's a reason for such a policy. The military shouldn't be wavering in its support for the Democratically elected leader of our country. That would prove inhospitable in the face of frequent transfers of power that we experience potentially every four years in this great nation of ours.

In ancient times, whomever had the support of the military, whether monetarily or through long lasting family relationships, had control of the kingdom. Look back to the early Byzantine Empire for inspiration. The older Roman Republic was even more fractured at the time of its collapse.

However, if there is insufficient evidence or lack of transparency on behalf of the leader's eligibility to serve in the interests of the nation, then it is a legitimate concern of the military, in their duty to the Republic. At this point of betrayal, Democracy fails in that it is subject to the mobocracy of the masses. The external check of a nationally loyal military force must be fully utilized to restore the Republic and the interests of the nation primarily, and not the interests of the majority at the time, which might have been unwittingly tricked into voting for their new, malevolent leader.

During this interpopulum (self-coined term equivalent to interregnum), the highest officer of the military seizes power (because he only represents the vested interests of the nation's history and founding principles) until he can consign his power to a newly elected leader, one that holds the interests of the nation at heart.

That is the history of Republicanism. Those are the founding principles of this nation. A nation isn't subject to the arbitrary interpretations of the Constitution. It has a Constitution, which is followed for structural reasons. If the majority falls out of agreement with the principles of the Constitution, which we all agree is perfectly sound at first draft, then the majority opinion is invalid, in that they do not follow the principles that we initially agreed on in the Constitution's preliminary signing. That is the history of nationhood. Liberal democracy, I guess, can be seen as a threat to those principles when times are difficult. On the other hand, when times are prosperous, liberal democracy promotes freedom and equality.

It's a matter of perspective and what age you are living in, but nationhood remains principally perfect in a model where maintaining the values of the founders is essential. But this is all predicated on our own affirmation of the founding principles. If that is not the case, then let us abandon the nation and form a new one. But no one wants to seem to do that at the moment.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 5thElement

Obama has to prove it or any order would be unlawful amd therefore any military man can question it and that is by regulations.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Apparently, in your limited little mind, anyone not in agreement with your POV must be uneducated, backwoods and racist to boot. - Whatwater

That's twice you've mentioned your education. Hmmm. Someone's got a complex.

What's next? "I'm rubber you're glue?" or "I know you are but what am I?"

A classified Birth Certificate.........

A classified college app...............

A "doctor's note" for medical records (from an "ex" coke-head)..............

Mr. Transparency has gone opaque.

Nixonian stonewalling. SOME change.

watch?v=3XJvaYyYlAI
Was Obama Born In Kenya? / Video

noiri.blogspot.com...

*sighs deeply* A fabrication... but anyway.... So you cling to proven falsifications whilst completely ignoring verified screenings from, NSA, CIA, FBI, etal. that all confirm his legitimacy. What Polytech did you get your certificate from again????

Show me! Then Ill show you the FBI statement saying they have NEVER ran a backround check on Obama. So I guess you can all quit assuming everyone else would have checked this guy out by now when the reason no one has, is probably because ObamaNoids keep saying everyone already did.

NO ONE BUT NO ONE has been able to see his vaulted BC doing the same thing John McCain was compelled to do by the democrats.

Anyone know someone who has seen it and can read the where it says he was born? You know someone that can actually say " I saw it and it said he was born in?" NO ONE HAS! They only say they have it on record and it meets with the states compliance for BC's kept there.

That is NOT the answer to the question that was asked but Fukino wouldn't tell us that part.

Obama is a tool

So, by your analogy, if McCain had not challeneged Obama's birthright, then you wouldn't be on the redneck rampage about this issue yourself. Well stone the crows and hog-tie me to a moonshine sthil!
Congratulations, you've just just shot down your own argument for a legitimate pretense. McCain didn't dispute Obama's legitimacy!!!

Kinda hard to do when McCain needed a favor for a quick bill to be written up by a slick lawyer so that his own Birth in Panama wouldn't become an issue. Guess who was only too kind to author such a document with Hillary's help?

Barack "Hollywood" Hussein Obimbo.

Obama knew what he was doin in that "Ill scratch your back if you scratch mine" deal. If McCain would have made a stink, he would have looked like a hypocrite

Do you bother to ever check your "facts"? or do you just parrot whatever the other good ole boys are spouting?

Really?? You think you YOU got the facts hotshot?

That's because most educated people don't consider race as an issue when weighing up the merits of a candidate to lead a country - and lets be thankful for that.

Jeez you white people use the race card more than Blacks used to

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Plain and simple people.

If you don't think Obama is a rightfully swon in, please ensure that your congresspeople are aware of this until they satisfy you with an answer . That is YOUR recourse. If you don't like their answer, be sure not to vote for them again. Your vote is the ONLY thing that matters, unless you have some wads of cash to back those words up.

If you 're gonna be all proud of the political system use it the way it was intended or you will be dismissed and marginalized as "sore losers without a clue"

Ron Paul is correct that the large multinational conglomerates are making plans - and that the political structure of ANY one country is of no real concern to them. They have enough resources to manipulate what they want. You, I or any number of people can't change that.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The hell what's with the whole "doubt him you're a racist!" garbage??
Its just like "criticise Israel, you hate Jews" or "dont support the war in Iraq, youre unpatriotic commie!"
This whole website is about questioning the establishment! And I dont see how hard it is to whip out a piece of paper! And thats coming from a non-american Obama supporter!

And to put it in perspective: what if he was white, with a bit of a Russian accent? Yet born to Vladimir and Natalya Obama in Maine, grew up eating lobsters?(lol thats all I hear about Maine) Then there would be a HUGE uproar as to his origins and no one would slander the questioners!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join