It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldier doubts ( Obama's) eligibility, defies president's orders

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
In the United States, personal heath records ARE NOT PUBLIC RECORD.
Health Information Privacy

The necessary certified documents were provided, validated and accepted. GET OVER IT.

And don't tell me this "if he has nothing to hide, he will just show it all" to shut up the .01% of the nutjob population that would rather (somebody else) be the president. That is not only a waste of time, but it is an invasion of this man's privacy. And in case you have not noticed, even though this man is the POTUS, he still has his right to privacy. Just ask (previous presidents and high level politicians)... they were all about privacy too.

The denial in this thread runs deep... but instead of DENY IGNORANCE here, I see a lot of DENY FACTS which is a bit scary. You people are delusional and appear to be brainwashed by some sort of media of lies. Give it up and go harp on the next groundless talking point. The burden of proof is on YOU to PROVE he is not a citizen. And I am talking PROOF, like a certified birth certificate from Kenya or Indonesia or whatever. Give me the PROOF. Obama gave his. so now it is time for you to provide yours. And speculation or word of mouth is not PROOF.

The Niburu crowd seems to be standing on more solid ground than the lot of you.

*edited to remove inaccurate accusation*

[edit on 25-2-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Completely untrue in my case. If he provided the proof that I and a lot of others asked for, I would be completely satisfied. Can't speak for the masses though.

My only gripes with Obama at that point would be his polices, not his legitimacy. He could go a long way in my eyes by causing the repeal of the Patriot Act, and the other right infringing measures that Adolf Joseph Bush got pushed through on the fear card.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ExistenceUnknown

Well, I would say, hypothetically, that if being a citizen is a prerequisite to the job, then the "underlings" would assume you have passed the test making you eligible for the job. If word gets out that you in fact did not show required proof to satisfy the job requirement then I would hope there would be someone that would question it and have a general sense of uneasiness following the orders of a liar (not producing initial proof) and a potential fraud (if said proof doesn't exist). I, personally, would be more disturbed by those who could care less and just blindly follow your lead knowing that you may not have satisfied the prerequisite for the job.

Or in loose logical terms...."If" you didn't meet the requirements...."then" you are not a viable employee ......"therefore" you have no authority.

Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan
You people are delusional and appear to be brainwashed by the right wing media of lies. Give it up and go harp on the next Rush talking point.

To be fair, Limbaugh is not the one driving this faux-controversy. As far as I am aware, the most Limbaugh has said about it was an ill-manner joke.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Glad you accept him. That's fine, not all do. GET OVER IT.

Just like to add that I'm not trying to be inflammatory, I'm just damn sick of the "get over it" in all caps crowd. You act like those who question these things are all Obama haters and want him removed on principal alone.

That kind of rhetoric is the same crap that Bush spouted off that "If you aren't with us, you're against us" and suddenly it became unpatriotic to raise questions. That is a sentiment that is TRULY scary.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

You people are delusional and appear to be brainwashed by the right wing media of lies. Give it up and go harp on the next Rush talking point.

To be fair, Limbaugh is not the one driving this faux-controversy. As far as I am aware, the most Limbaugh has said about it was an ill-manner joke.

Sorry, my bad. I had jumped to a conclusion based on things a relative (who is a Rush-a-holic) had said. Maybe it is just that Alan Keyes guy... I'll edit the post to take that inaccurate info out.

The point is that when I see people stare at hard evidence and refuse to accept it, I suspect brainwashing. That or a case of dillusional paranoia or something.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

"My only gripes with Obama at that point would be his polices, not his legitimacy."

How would you feel if Obama was a Freemason?

(Images Courtesy of The Dark Mission Blog)

*Here is an image of the Newsweek Article that the above picture was cropped from:

1.bp.blogspot.com...

I'm not saying he is a Freemason, but he does appear to be wearing a Freemasonic ring for some reason ;-)

Edit: But hey, aren't most of your Presidents members of such organizations (ie. Skull and Bones) and don't most of those organizations demand their members take oaths of loyalty to that organization that surpass even Civil oaths?

Nothing new - I guess...

But I want to see the Birth certificate also; I think the young soldier has a point. Actually, he has every right do what he did and more.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The Niburu crowd seems to be standing on more solid ground than the lot of you.

Love it
Instant classic nydsdan.

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
My only gripes with Obama at that point would be his polices, not his legitimacy. He could go a long way in my eyes by causing the repeal of the Patriot Act, and the other right infringing measures that Adolf Joseph Bush got pushed through on the fear card.

Give him time midnightbrigade
I totally agree with you: the Patriot Act, along with all the other Draconian pieces of legislation need to go. And I'm sure it's on his agenda. But he has prioritised the ship of state, as being the number 1 thing to get right first. And that in itself is a monumental task.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
How would you feel if Obama was a Freemason?

So what if he is? There is no Constitutional prohibition against Freemasons serving public office.

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I think the young soldier has a point.

I'm wondering what the soldier is still doing in Iraq. For all intents and purposes, he is there under the orders of President Obama. Why hasn't he left? And for that matter, when/if President Obama orders the troops home from Iraq, will Easterling obey that order?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

This is starting to feel like a strawman argument: Obama is President, and has ascended to the office with complete legitimacy.

No, the soldier is not within his rights, because Obama is the legitimate Commander in Chief.

SaviorComplex: beat me to it

What has Freemasonary got to do with anything??? He could be a member of the Girl Guides, and it still wouldn't have zip to do with his validity as President.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by midnightbrigade
reply to post by nydsdan

Glad you accept him. That's fine, not all do. GET OVER IT.

Just like to add that I'm not trying to be inflammatory, I'm just damn sick of the "get over it" in all caps crowd. You act like those who question these things are all Obama haters and want him removed on principal alone.

That kind of rhetoric is the same crap that Bush spouted off that "If you aren't with us, you're against us" and suddenly it became unpatriotic to raise questions. That is a sentiment that is TRULY scary.

I can see your point but when a member of the armed forces is disregarding orders based on some baseless smear campaign... well, I think that soldier needs to "get over it". There are many in this forum that need to as well. If you (not necessarily you in particular) have some good, solid proof, then I'm all ears. You see, the rationale behind the "get over it" sentiment is not saying "he is in office now and there is nothing you can do about it" but is saying "the records necessary by law were provided and there is nothing to this story so we are all wasting our time".

Not directed at you, midnightbrigade, but another peeve of mine is who is calling this man the messiah? It seems like all of his detractors, but not his supporters. I'm sorry if millions of citizens actually have a president to be happy and hopeful about after some depressing times, and I am sorry that it looks like many are happy he is in office. I don't know how that is like worshiping a deity any more than the fanatics on ANY side of the fence.

Anyway, speaking of wasting time... I have no further use for this thread because I have yet to see any hard evidence supporting this notion that Obama is not a citizen.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow. They say they will protect this nation. But I guess that only matters as long as the President is white. The second you get a black man in office the racists come out. What's next? A soldier doesn't like black people next thing we know he refuses to serve under a black general. Or maybe a black Sec. of Defense?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
as the president, he youd probably, print his own franklin's,...
so coming up with a piece a paper, does not change a thing,...
besides, I hate, paperwork,...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Operation Playball is designed to be a very well thought out clever plan to awaken as many unaware citizens we can accross the country.
it will begin between the 8th of Sept and the 11. Perfect timing ay. It will take a lot of people to get his done. I cannot stress that enough.
In the past even as we are a legally registered non-profit org people hate it when you ask for donations. So we devised a way so that if we got no money which we do need, it will still work. Of course funds allows our reach to reach further. You will be asked to donate 2 hours of your time over a 48 hour period. You can do it at night or day so everyone gets to participate. It will all be given to you as to what to do and you will probably get to choose what you want to do depending on how many folks we get. I cannot stress enough recruit for this. Get creative. Hit all oyur contacts who care on and offline. This is a very clever plan. If you are of the type you would like to donate funds we use Amazon secure donations. Its secured by them and they share nothing with us at all, and I mean nothing. We just get notified funds are there.

DONATE www.usa180.org...

JOIN USA180 IF YOU WANT TO NOT REQUIRED TO HELP ON THIS www.usa180.org...

JOIN UK UNITED KINGDOM BRANCH UK180 www.uk180.org...

We made this real easy to sign up for go to this link if yu want to help and we really need it the country needs it

GO TO THIS LINK TO SIGN UP TO HELP IN THIS OPERATION YOU CAN SPARE 2 HOURS IN 48 HOURS. ITS FREE HERE IS YOUR SHOT AND IT WILL BE HUGE
www.usa180.org...

When you fill out the form and press send in a few seconds you will be taken to an invisible page you can only see by filling out the participation form.
after a few seconds and your at the playball instruction page scroll down and read it carefully. All you need is there. If you commit please, please do it. and we need tons of more folks to help and only till the 5th to get them please recruit. Get other organization whoever. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN USA180 UNLESS YOU WANT TO. THIS OPERATION IS OPEN TO ALL. FOLKS KNOW ONE IS TRYNG ANYWAY TO REACH THESE MISLED FOLKS, AND MEDIA IS SPINNING THEM WILD. WE HAVE A PLAN, A DARN GOOD ONE. YOU WILL FIND OUT MORE ONCE YOU SIGN UP AND MORE AS WE GO. REASON ITS HUSH HUSH IS WE DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO RUIN IT OR SABATOGE IT. FACE IT WE REALLY DO NOT KNOW ALL THESE FOLKS ONLINE AND WHAT THEY WILL DO. SO WE LET IT OUT AS IT NEEDS TO BE. ITS ALL SAFE. DO IT ON YOUR PC, AND ITS NOT ILLEGAL OR INMMORAL. IF YOU WANT TO DO SOME OF THE OFFLINE THINGS WE ARE DOING WITH THIS CALL ME 404-287-0414. THIS IS GLOBAL. ALL OVER THE WORLD. MAINLY THE UK AND US. I ASSURE YOU WE WILL GET THIER ATTENTION AND THEY AT LEAST WILL GET ENOUGH TRUTH TO MAKE THEM QUESTION THEN HUMAN NATUIRE TAKES OVER AS IT DID WITH ME. SO PEASE PLEASE PLEASE RECRUIT TO EVERY ORGANIZATION AND LET THEM KNOW IT NOT MEMBERSHIP ITS TRYING TO SAVETHE DARN COUNTRY. I SEE NOBODY ELSE WITH A PLAN AND WE HAVE A DARN CLEVER ONE. PLEASE HELP

GOT TO TIS LINK TO SIGN UP TO HELP DO IT NOW AND THEN GET 100S OF OTHERS ITS GOING TO TAKE A LOT AND WE CAN DO THIS www.usa180.org...

REMEMBER ANY COMMUNICATION REGARDING THIS MUST GO THROUGH [email protected] NO WHERE ELSE OR I WANT GET IT.
DONATE www.usa180.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
His race and place of birth is the least concern to me. The fact that he re-appointed the same idiots under the Bush administration and recently appointed a very Anti-Iran man, Dennis Ross as a foreign policy adviser.

Change? right...... Fact is, the Jews control Obama.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicAngelZero

Well you say that Obamanation is the sitting President. If Mickey Mouse is sworn in, is he in actuallity the sitting president? Or if an illegal alien, a different one, is sworn in, is he really President? If they swear in a Chinese 3 year old, are they President? I don't think so. Is Obamanation the President? I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Once again I agree with your thoughts on this and I hope you are right.I kicked this idea around for about 10 seconds and have not thought about it since.It does seem that people have woke up and are becoming pro-active in there future in the U.S.Maybe people have begun to understand that "it" could happen to them.If anybody on this planet can stop it the true americans can.We have lived to long as free people(even if it might be an illusion)to give in and become someones lakie subject.

The problem with the powers that be is that the very people that will stop what ever is supposed to happen is there own generation,we are foolish enough to belive in the illiusion because that is all we have and you take it away we have nothing to lose.we become millions and millions of very formidable adversarys.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

gregarius, your post is annoying, likely in conflict with the ATS C&Bs...

What's more, it is just idiotic, and YES I should have ignored it....but, we ARE trying to 'deny ignorance' here....and, possibly along the way, educate.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

I didn't care for Bush's tactics either. I don't think he won the election fairly but his opponent conceded rather than fight it.

So, by your analogy, if McCain had not challeneged Obama's birthright, then you wouldn't be on the redneck rampage about this issue yourself. Well stone the crows and hog-tie me to a moonshine sthil!
Congratulations, you've just just shot down your own argument for a legitimate pretense. McCain didn't dispute Obama's legitimacy!!!

Ok, bud, that was totally uncalled for. You haven't seen the redneck rampage yet but don't assume it won't be forthcoming.

This issue is obviously one that can and will only be settled by the courts not by the obnoxious, rude, name-calling posters on ATS.

I understand that people are on edge and stressed out due to the political and financial climate of late but the level of childishness has far exceeded my level of tolerance on this site.

And the next time you ridicule and malign the cultural background of your intended listener you might want to learn to spell correctly. Spelling "still" S-T-H-I-L just makes you look like an uneducated buffoon.

Whitewave OUT!

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5thElement
reply to post by whitewave

Sooooo, do you honestly believe that Obama's background was never ever checked by authorities like NSA, FBI and CIA, Republican Party, Democratic Party and all others who have much greater access to his personal data then you ever will ?

"Obama Nation" is just a book, nothing more

These are the same people that shaft you Americans everyday, why would they be credible to tell the truth, c'mon for god sake, i thought you guys would have figured this out already......

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join