It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Hannity

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
__
Someone mentioned O'Reilly...he is two-faced, hypocritcal, IMO. Example: he is always outraged about the display of anything sexual, it seems. Two weeks before Christmas, I'm driving with my daughter, listening to his show, he starts commenting on Lis Wiehl - she's his radio sidekick, she was pregnant. He is making lewd, dirty old man comments about her "pregnant cleavage".
Made me want to puke.
__

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, more evidence to support my claim -- Powell was on today. He did really well, too. Going to be playing some of the interview again at wlsam.com... click on the listen live link.

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
And now, tonight, Rumsfeld was on his show. My dad actually told me that Runsfeld and CHENEY were on Rush, as well. I don't listen to Rush, so I don't know what they were saying, but I think the republican party took a lesson from the democrats, and is now getting free publicity by appearing on the radio shows that support their cause. All I have to say is
. There's a anthesis to moveon.org, which has provided the democrats with free ads. Go on, tell me moveon is unbiased

<< 1  2   >>

join