It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens from Mexico & FEMA Camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Are the FEMA camps all over USA in preparation for the possibility of milions of illegal aliens entering our borders suddenly?
Comment: since hundreds of these camps were set by 2005
WHY WERE THEY NOT USED FOR KATRINA VICTIMS?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't live in the states, but according to Alex Jones the plan is to say they're for the illegals as an excuse to legitimise/formalise them... and then start putting everyone in them...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
All I know is I live in Texas, and if we don't guard that border RIGHT NOW, then we are going to have a disaster on our hands. There is already a steady influx of illegal immigrants throught the border with not enough agents to stop them. Of course, why wouldn't you want to sneak over here when you can sue the farmer who's land you are trespassing on. BUILD A FENCE, THE RIVER IS NOT ENOUGH! Sorry if that offends people, but maybe you are unaware of the WAR happening right now on the border between the Mexican druglords, and our brave underpaid border patrol.

-E-

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by F.A.Williams

Almost all of the "camps" have been debunked. Somewhere on ATS a ATS Member even went to some of the supposed camps to debunk them.

new topics

top topics

join