It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Implant Discoveries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of those x-rays would you? I don't want to be rude but your story is a little hard to swallow without any evidence to back it up. Any pictures of the nasal implant? You should have your leg implant removed, and take plenty of pictures to post, cause without that your just another rambling guy on an internet forum about being abducted, no one will believe.

However I would be very interested in how exactly you were implanted. Was it surgical? Did they even break the skin? And how did you converse with these aliens, did they speak english, and what did they look like?

Personally, i believed for years that aliens are actively abducting, implanting, and then modifying memories of people all over the world, and finally an article that could prove that right. Unfortunatly these implants will be "lost" in a horrible accident or laboratory mishap, never to be seen by the public.

Regards,
TheWatchers

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No disrespect to the abductee, but I don't agree that these implants membranes are composed of any bovine material. If in fact the membrane of the implant is made of human material from the abductee (like Dr. Leir claims they have evidence of), then it is more likely to have been genetically cloned from an earlier abduction of the same person. Cultured in a lab and designed specifically to cover the nanotech so that the host body would not reject it. Would be an effective way to tag and gather data on a subject. Even better would be able to create that membrane during the time of the abduction, who knows how they make it. I haven't seen all of the data though I would like to analyze it. I can't really say what is true and untrue, but if there are non-humans visiting or living on this planet, it would make perfect sense to do this and to do it using a culture from the actual human host so that they could be studied for years without the bodies rejection.

The interesting finding is that the membrane around the objects was composed of material from the patients own bodies before the objects were inserted. In fact, if medical science could duplicate this, we could perform implant procedures in the human body without risk of rejection, Dr. Leir said.

There are others that have had similar experiences with implants

Whitley Strieber

Other Implant studies and surgeries

You can watch a video with Dr. Leir about implants
HERE

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
infinate8,The bovine material can be used or is compatible with all human dna,it is a matter of convienience and logistics more than a requirement .

If you are participating in a task oriented mass abduction over a long time period say 60 years [average lifespan]your main concerns would be
-locating and tagging for future location a suitable specimen.
-Completing the implant /tagging on-site and as efficiently as possible,these are humans not gods or magicians
-Having acess to suitable genetic material to enable tasks,WITHOUT HAVING TO CULTURE AND GROW DNA FROM THE SPECIMEN[you could just as easily graft the persons own genetic material from a different area of the body]
-not getting caught,speed is of the essence

There is a doctor on the net who has done an in depth study and come up with an explanation that is pretty close to the truth,it took him many years of research.He believes there is a connection or has proven a connection between hiv and bovine/human dna compatability.He is on to something going in the VIRAL direction,he needs to look at the virus or possibly a bacteria is somehow being a host that allows the bonding to occur[the fooling of our auto-immune system].Read the thread" Canadians abducted by humans in blue jumpsuits sound off"I think I posted the technical information or why bovine dna is handy .You can Google the University of Alberta with some key words like bovine human molecular dna compatability,you will be surprised at what you discover.
Lets not overlook the possibility that cattle themselves are genetically modified to be compatible to us for a reason we dont understand.

TheWatchers,I do have x-rays I havent posted on my thread yet,they are clear and recent.The nasal implant came out on its own during a very bad nocturnal nose-bleed.I held it and rolled it between my fingers,I squished it right out of a large blood clot--I was a curious eight year old,I saw it clearly and tested its structural integrity by squeezing it.I am not sure if I want to take it out right now for a variety of reason ,not the least being that my experience wasnt one of terror ,I wasnt picked to be given any message,I woke up during the event and my emotional strength and my ability to remain aware impressed them so much they had to decide what to do with me.

They were humans so I am not really afraid and I talked with several of them so there is no fear.I had freedom of choice from the first second it was realised I was aware.I am cautious but remember you are talking to someone who really was taken so I dont exactly feel invinceable so caution is the only word I can use because I dont doubt for one second that if they wanted to take me again they could do it at their leisure.

I dont believe the technology is THAT FAR AHEAD OF OUR OWN.We are obviously freaks of nature OR THE ABSOLUTE PINNACLE OF LIFE IN THE UNIVERSE AND WE DONT REALISE IT YET.We have come from the wheel to space travel in a blink of time,we have this ability to constantly learn and forge forward.We have probably surpassed the implanting technology by a long way today.

If I were another race of humans that pre-dated the flood of humanity that was nowwhere to be found only a couple of thousand years ago,and I still existed today I might be trying to find out how the hell we were doing the things we are doing.Makes you wonder if we were an experiment that went out of control,we seem to have bred like rabbits when our environment was perfect,the only problem with this is that like rabbits,we have population cycles and the reason for the overabundance is the need for a reasonable number of survivors on the down side of the cycle.

I believe we are implanted with a nasal "pill" that opens up and keeps open our ability to learn and develop,then ejects.Constant learning as opposed to spending all your brainspace repeating the same thoughts makes you well rounded and a repository for information for your whole life.Human knowledge seeds.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienAgenda

Yea, its probably for location purposes, to locate test subjects. Just a thought.

Peace!

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A good question for today as opposed to the early seventies -is how far AHEAD of the people who implanted me are we today in terms of technology?

The ones who implanted me could very well be hanging on to only a few technological advantages and I am sure we are closeing in on even those.

You see our ability to learn is immense and largely untapped,this is part of why some of us are implanted nasaly,it opens up our brains capacity to sponge up information.

Someone is trying to help us realise that potential,there are other motivations but it is clear why they are doing this.
Its all a matter of perspective you see .If you are uninformed of the realitys that are unfolding around you you your mind isnt tasked with accepting the new realitys and blending them with its current reality.This makes for lazy minds.

If you can control the level of education of the masses and SEVERELY OVERCOMPENSATE THOSE THAT POSSES KNOWLEDGE SUCH AS UNIVERSITY DEGREES ECT. then you have truly began the first step of complete and utter domination of the human spirit.

Mankind is on the verge of a major leap in progress,the internet made the secret potient available to anyone who wants to read about it.Education is now available to the masses.

If we spent only one BILLION instead of tens of BILLIONS spreading simple solar powered laptops to the millions of people we are trying to help then they COULD SEE AND UNDERSTAND THE WORLD OUTSIDE THEIR COUNTRY WITHOUT FEELING LIKE EITHER THEIR GOVERNMENT OR THEIR"LIBERATORS"WAS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM IN SOME WAY.

They would all want to change their own lives and with the information resources available to them they could make money and a living anywhere on this planet.THIS IS A FACT.

The Question remains--why dont we do this??Simple,because it would completely eliminate the global powerbase and undermine the entire financial system on the planet,ONLY UNTIL WEALTH WAS RE-DISTRIBUTED AMONG THE PEOPLE OF OUR ENTIRE PLANET.

This is part of the reason for the implants,it only takes one or two voices to change humanities course,the problem is the bad powermongers also know this and have realised that they only have to eliminate a very few voices and then THEY CAN DIRECT HUMANITIES COURSE.All Praise the internet because now IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ELIMINATE THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF VOICES THAT ARE BEING HEARD THIS IS THE ONLY REASON DISINFORMATION IS USED-IF THEY COULD JUST MAKE ALL THE ANNOYING WITNESSES DISAPPEAR,WELL YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY.

WHAT I FIND INTERESTING IS THE HUGE NUMBER OF HIGHLY EDUCATED PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN UP THE CAUSE OF DISCLOSURE.They all werent abducted like I was but their lives have all changed exactly like mine has.

Implants are now old tech.I am not even sure if they are actively being used or if our government piggybacks the use for their own interests.I believe that their purpose has already been served and its apparent to me that the purpose or intended result of the implants HAS TO OCCUR DURING THE IMPLANTEES NATURAL LIFESPAN.WHATEVER THEY WANT HAS BEEN TAKEN OR IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITHIN MY LIFETIME.

MAYBE WE NEED TO QUIT TRYING TO OVERTHINK THE ISSUE OF TECHNOLOGY AND PONDER WETHER OR NOT WE HAVE SURPASSED THESE PEOPLE ALREADY.

Maybe its time to ponder the morality of non-disclosure of this information.These are the same things all experiencers have to wrestle with when they decide wether or not to disclose their own stories.

I decided that I had a moral obligation to mankind to tell my story.I dont personally care about my experiences,I am only one man with one life to live in a finite timeframe,I dont think very many abductees or viewers care about the personal effect of the event they all seem to think about the effect on humanity.
Lets get real,in this world you would get millions of VOLUNTEERS who would GIVE you anything you wanted up to and including their lives,SO WHY ABDUCT AT ALL WHEN YOU CAN JUST ASK OR BUY.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
A good question for today as opposed to the early seventies -is how far AHEAD of the people who implanted me are we today in terms of technology?

The ones who implanted me could very well be hanging on to only a few technological advantages and I am sure we are closeing in on even those.

You see our ability to learn is immense and largely untapped,this is part of why some of us are implanted nasaly,it opens up our brains capacity to sponge up information.

Someone is trying to help us realise that potential,there are other motivations but it is clear why they are doing this.
Its all a matter of perspective you see .If you are uninformed of the realitys that are unfolding around you you your mind isnt tasked with accepting the new realitys and blending them with its current reality.This makes for lazy minds.

If you can control the level of education of the masses and SEVERELY OVERCOMPENSATE THOSE THAT POSSES KNOWLEDGE SUCH AS UNIVERSITY DEGREES ECT. then you have truly began the first step of complete and utter domination of the human spirit.

Mankind is on the verge of a major leap in progress,the internet made the secret potient available to anyone who wants to read about it.Education is now available to the masses.

If we spent only one BILLION instead of tens of BILLIONS spreading simple solar powered laptops to the millions of people we are trying to help then they COULD SEE AND UNDERSTAND THE WORLD OUTSIDE THEIR COUNTRY WITHOUT FEELING LIKE EITHER THEIR GOVERNMENT OR THEIR"LIBERATORS"WAS TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM IN SOME WAY.

They would all want to change their own lives and with the information resources available to them they could make money and a living anywhere on this planet.THIS IS A FACT.

The Question remains--why dont we do this??Simple,because it would completely eliminate the global powerbase and undermine the entire financial system on the planet,ONLY UNTIL WEALTH WAS RE-DISTRIBUTED AMONG THE PEOPLE OF OUR ENTIRE PLANET.

This is part of the reason for the implants,it only takes one or two voices to change humanities course,the problem is the bad powermongers also know this and have realised that they only have to eliminate a very few voices and then THEY CAN DIRECT HUMANITIES COURSE.All Praise the internet because now IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ELIMINATE THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF VOICES THAT ARE BEING HEARD THIS IS THE ONLY REASON DISINFORMATION IS USED-IF THEY COULD JUST MAKE ALL THE ANNOYING WITNESSES DISAPPEAR,WELL YOU KNOW THE REST OF THE STORY.

WHAT I FIND INTERESTING IS THE HUGE NUMBER OF HIGHLY EDUCATED PEOPLE WHO HAVE TAKEN UP THE CAUSE OF DISCLOSURE.They all werent abducted like I was but their lives have all changed exactly like mine has.

Implants are now old tech.I am not even sure if they are actively being used or if our government piggybacks the use for their own interests.I believe that their purpose has already been served and its apparent to me that the purpose or intended result of the implants HAS TO OCCUR DURING THE IMPLANTEES NATURAL LIFESPAN.WHATEVER THEY WANT HAS BEEN TAKEN OR IS GOING TO HAPPEN WITHIN MY LIFETIME.

MAYBE WE NEED TO QUIT TRYING TO OVERTHINK THE ISSUE OF TECHNOLOGY AND PONDER WETHER OR NOT WE HAVE SURPASSED THESE PEOPLE ALREADY.

Maybe its time to ponder the morality of non-disclosure of this information.These are the same things all experiencers have to wrestle with when they decide wether or not to disclose their own stories.

I decided that I had a moral obligation to mankind to tell my story.I dont personally care about my experiences,I am only one man with one life to live in a finite timeframe,I dont think very many abductees or viewers care about the personal effect of the event they all seem to think about the effect on humanity.
Lets get real,in this world you would get millions of VOLUNTEERS who would GIVE you anything you wanted up to and including their lives,SO WHY ABDUCT AT ALL WHEN YOU CAN JUST ASK OR BUY.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So, if you have an implant and it is in a specific location, do the differing locations have different functions?

Nose
Ear
Throat
Neck
Bone
Under skin
In muscle
In hair line
Spine
Brain
Behind eye
reproductive organs

(I am snowballing locations here)

What do the different locations mean for their purpose?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have no clue,I can only tell you what happened to me personally AFTER I WAS IMPLANTED.I didnt even know what an implant was until five years ago,I knew what my experiences had been but surely not what came out of my nose or what is presently in my left leg in exactly the same area as Jesse Longs scoop mark and implant was.

The effects of the nasal implant are easily mis-interpreted if you dont know what to look for.Think about it this way--if tomorrow seventy percent of humans on earth were randomly removed in random areas ,permanently ,how would we survive as a species when we only have one lifetime to pass on our knowledge.Could one doctor in a ten thousand square mile area with no means of communication record all his knowledge or find and teach another person how to be a doctor before he dies a natural death if he is in his thirties or older as most doctors are when the event happens?

Now apply this idea to ALL TECHNOLOGICAL AREAS,in fact every area of human life.Dont you see how important a constant hyper-active learner is??

If I took my doctor out into the bush and left him there with nothing but his clipboard he would be dead in a week ,I would be on my way to being self-sufficient.If I asked him to make me a batch of pennecillan he might be able to do it[if he could remember back to med school] but so can I ,as a matter of fact I can set a broken bone and deliver a baby to.Could he start a fire, build a shelter,find food, properly purify his water,know what dangers to avoid,ect.?Could he even tell you which direction he was facing?Could he plant a garden and ensure seed for the next year,could he recognise wild plants that could be used as medicines and were used before his type of medicine was even invented?

A plumber who has read every issue of National Geographic,Scientific America,Popular Science and Field and stream WOULD BE WHO I WOULD FEED AND SHELTER AND TREAT AS A VALUABLE RESOURCE.

If there is a geographical connection to the abductions which I believe there is then the reason for the transplants for tracking is actually used to identify as opposed to TRACK ACTIVELY.I believe that they are trying to ensure that there are a specific number of implanted humans in certain high survivability areas.If two move ,two are implanted, and because we move so much more than only one hundred years ago I am sure they have had to ask for help from someone to keep a viable amount scattered around the planet in these areas.

Read Meriam Delicados story and THINK HUMAN SEEDS OF KNOWLEDGE SCATTERED AROUND THE EARTH.

Dont be fooled into believing this mind control crap,because it is just that ,crap!These people have to steal us,they are not bullet proof,they dont even like each other they only co-operate out of bare necessity.We probably have better implants by now.Dont be afraid of their strength,BE AFRAID OF THEIR WEAKNESSES AND WHAT THOSE WEAKNESSES MAY FORCE THEM TO DO.

We are the apex predator on this planet and we are becoming peaceful,but lets not forget we are predators.Anything more powerful than us would have already culled us by now because we are so dangerous.

These are human races we are dealing with,if we put our vanity aside and admit we didnt know they were here it will be ok.

Hey,why dont we see how smart we can make one hundred apes by blending our dna with theirs.Then lets disappear for say a thousand years and then go back and see what happened.OOPS! I forgot to tell you that we did a better job than we thought and not only did the apes get as smart as us but evolution kicked in a little help and THEY ARE POTENTIALLY GETTING SMARTER THAN WE ARE.OOPS!Watch out for the nuclear weapons they have "DISCOVERED" because they have a lot of them.I GUESS WE SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT SO MUCH GARBAGE LYING AROUND,THEY STARTED FIGURING THINGS OUT.

We have to make it off Earth before a global cataclysm,THIS IS THE FINAL EXAM and no one cares if we fail.There are always a few left over.Get learning ,for the future.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
does somebody get a grand prize for being tagged the most? what does it mean if "blank" got more tags than anyone else?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It means that blank knows a s##tload more about what is really happpening than you do so listen up,some of us blanks are getting a little knot in our panties.If you know what I mean.

Our abductions didnt come with cute little programs that told us how the show was going to go!And SOME of us would like an explanation.Apology,aknowledgement--maybe our own Bob Lazar Sport Model?So on that note if anyone managed to get the lowdown on the leg implants could they please fill me in?

I've also been absolutely unnerved by the number of types and frequency with wich lights are going out and sometimes on around me.Anyone have any feedback on this,and is it the leg implant?Or some other implant |I should be looking for?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
uhh I am convinced that I have a brainpacemaker, after over 2 1/2 years my neighbors spyiing on me with super spy equipment sound guns. When I dont have any sound to block them they sound like they can hear and interact with my thoughts. For that to be possible a chip that could fit in half the size of a dime had to be implanted when I had neurology surgery that attached or implanted to my brain and/or conciousness and can act like a mic or a beacon for my thoughts electrical impulses and signals. Now with the technology from the last century one wonders where would that come from for late 90's work. I found on this site they have used implant operations since the 50's in swizterland and other places. If they can get info back from implants like theorized astronaut technology that would be cool.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Try a tinfoil hat,it didnt work for me but everybodys a little different.

I could take a baby monitor apart and stick a part into one of your orfices and I could then tag and track you,yes there is high tech info out there,we need to identify the people who can tell us what is in us and what it does.

Letting someone remove an implant means nothing unless we know what the implant was doing.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienAgenda
Just a thought....

Why would ET need to put implants into a person?

Just a thought....

Why would a non-believer spend so much time and energy on an alien and UFO board?

I'm still trying to figure out why humans do what they do ... having never met an alien, it would be arrogant to begin to believe that they have the same thought patterns as humans.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join