It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gloria Alred's plan to help octupluts and their siblings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Gloria Alred's plan to help octupluts and their siblings

www.youtube.com

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Asherah]

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Asherah]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Set aside your personal feelings toward Nadya Suleman, mother of these children, and address the issue as to whether or not it should be right for her children to be removed from her. Would her civil rights be infringed on, should she lose these children, even if she is able to provide for their care?

I do not wish to debate the woman's state of mind or character. I prefer to focus on her rights alone.

Having the state involved in your life.....because of a choice you made to have more children than normal.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
First, let me say that Gloria Alred is a legal vampire. She doesn't just chase ambulances, she goes out and causes accidents so as to have victims to leech off of. This is a case in point, with Alred unnecessarily inserting herself into Suleman's life simply in order to seek a payday for herself, as counsel for the supposed "Angels" group. (One also has to wonder just how altruistic that organization was in offering to assist the family, since they have now instituted legal proceedings attempting to seize the children. Perhaps they, too, see the octuplets as a money-making venture to be used for fund-raising, as their mother so obviously does.) Alred is simply a pernicious, self-promoting harpy who should be permanently barred from meddling in other people's lives.

That having been said, I do think that the state of California should investigate Nadya Suleman to ensure that she is taking adequate care of her children. She has emotional problems that are obvious even to the layperson's eye, on top of the huge financial problems she faces. The state should have its social workers do a comprehensive assessment of the Suleman situation to determine what is best for those children. However, it should not look at the family with the opinions of others who believe Suleman unfit or undeserving foremost in mind. (I admit to being one of those critical of her decision to bear so many children through in vitro fertilization.) A dispassionate assessment and compassionate follow-up from Child Welfare may be the only thing that can prevent a bad situation from becoming absolutely tragic.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Gloria Allred's offer via "Angels" is amazing and amazingly generous! That Nadya Suleman has avoided even the common garden courtesy of a reply to this offer speaks volumes to the well-planned course of action this "looney like a fox" has had laid out, probably prior to the actual insemination.

top topics

join