It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? $900 million to rebuild Gaza?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I read in the news today 2/24/09, that the US is donating $900 million to rebuild the Gaza strip.

www.foxnews.com...

I was just wondering why the money was being spent on Gaza when we need to rebuild our own infrastructure and provide jobs for Americans.

Israel will undoubtedly just bomb it again.

I thought we had a significant economic problem at home --- a depression. While I do want peace in the middle east, I would appreciate it if we were to give the money to our own people, or at the very least our allies.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. Have we lost our minds?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Israel bombs it, we rebuild it, with our taxmoney. No duh? Israel controls and owns the USA, of course they are going to use us to clean up their mess. That's what we are here for, we are their janitors.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
When I read the title for the thread my first thought was, that sounds okay as long as we aren't the ones putting up the cash! Oh well!

How interesting that we could not vote in favor of the cease fire, but are ready to put out a ton of cash to help rebuild what we were in favor of them destroying.
I wonder just how much of the Israeli budget is allocated for rebuilding the area they bombed and ruined.

I just wonder if the people of this nation are ever going to wake the hell up and put a stop to this sort of crap.
I just don't get how they can tax us and then use our money to clean up a mess the US took part in making!!! I guess getting in a war with Israel is now as profitable as a war with the US, don't worry about your infrastructure....the good old US loves to spend money to tear down with their bombs and more of it to rebuild. Yeah, that makes great fiscal sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I do believe this thread is already been spoken for earlier today

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Meanwhile our roads are falling apart, our children are stupid, our military is wasting time they could be at home with their families, and our borders are overrun by the Mexican Mafia.

What Zionist puke proposed this one? You think Rahm Emanuel's daddy called him up and said the Irgun needs some more Yankee dollars?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
Yeah, that makes great fiscal sense.

It does, for Israel, they get to bomb their enemy and don't have to worry about paying to clean the mess up. And Israel is the puppetmaster, the USA is the puppet, so now you understand why this is being done.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

This is all done to try and prove to the world that the US is an individual and doesn't do everything to keep Israel happy.

It is pure propoganda to show people how caring the US is before giving a further trillion to Israel to attack the next country that stands in their way of world domination.

new topics

top topics

join