It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory is that the economic collapse is staged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This article attempts to provide evidence that the economic collapse is intentional and for what reasons:

First, some background information:
1> The US government is controlled by key persons who are zionist. Now zionists can be both christian and jew.

www.youtube.com...

Whereas Obama stumbled when he took the oath of office, he delivered a perfect 36-minute speech to AIPAC, pledging absolute support for Israel. (Note: This was before he pledged absolute support to the Constitution or/and to Americans.)

www.youtube.com...

2> AIPAC control of US interests

www.youtube.com...

3. The Iraq was for Israel

ipsnews.net...

4. The USA/Israel originally planned for wars in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan, and Iran.

www.youtube.com...

However, the zionist plan has obviously since stalled, and too many people are resistant to more war.

www.nytimes.com...

www.rawstory.com...

ipsnews.net...

Not only that, but Israel failed miserably in their war efforts against Lebanon, Syria, and Hamas. Clearly, Israel needs help in defeating her enemies, but her biggest ally, America, doesn't want to play ball. So what is Israel to do? Destroy America economically.

The current economic collapse is intentional:

1. Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve. I would like to say to Milton and Anna: Regarding the Great Depression. You're right, we did it.

www.federalreserve.gov...

2. There is plenty of money out there. The banks are hoarding money.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

3. Kucinich says banks are hoarding bail-out money.

www.commondreams.org...

Also, there is widespread corruption as to how the money is being distrubted:

1. Banks using money for prostitutes.

www.youtube.com...

2. Banks using money to party.

financialelite.blogspot.com...

And yet for the average person who requires a refinancing, there's no money to be found. This leads to the conclusion that the bail-outs are half-hearted attempts to show the people that something albeit nothing is being done. Meanwhile, Congress heatedly debates giving individuals a stimulus, but not one whimper of the 600+ billion defense package was debated.

therealnews.com...

Therefore, it appears that the controllers of this country want to continue their plan to keep America as their strong-man pitbull, and by destroying the economy, they will attempt to destroy America. Already, a number of states are re-asserting their 10th amendment rights. Countries are going broke. States are bankrupt. I don't deny that we the people need to reclaim our country and kick out the corruption in DC, but what I'm worried about is that out of the ensuing chaos, I hope we don't fall back into the trap that got us here in the first place. I don't want the same devil-worshippers who put us in this position to come in and pretend like they're saving us, so it's important that we stay focused on who our real enemies are.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
While I also believe the same, with somewhat different views than you though....

This ->

Let me end my talk by abusing slightly my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve.
-> makes you look like a raving looney.

Any proof you are who you say you are?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
why is it always isreal and the zionists

they aren't even worth prime suspect status, they would have to be punching way above their weight to even qualify for the list of suspects.

if you're serious about the idea of a staged collapse in general rather than a zionist plot in particular, think about this,

communist china and a russia led by an ex-KGB man who wants to reassert his superpower muscle have a much stronger interest in destroying the capitalist system, and they have the economic clout to do so these days.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Yes, the collapse is staged, it is for the next step of the global bank-owned society. It has been known for a loong time by a lot of CT's and now the last step is in motion, warming up and scaring the public into their idea. It is working like a charm. A few years ago people would laugh at you when you talked about a collapsing economy and the follow up of more oversight and in the end a centralized system with one currency. THe collapse is here and the talk of a NW(F)O is here, centralized banking is pushed as a solution and give it some more crumbling and people will scream for a world coin and NWO because they are hungry and homeless.

At least, that is the plan i might add, plans can fail. We can do the right thing and refuse the oversight and start something different in the wake of the collapse. It is up to us.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I completely agree.
They could move the market up 5000 points in an hour if they wanted to.
They are doing this for a reason.
One reason is to get tax dollars, the war for profits has outlived its usefulness.
And secondly its to bankrupt the entire world, to have the world dependent upon them.
Order out of chaos.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
It's just another step towards the AMERO.

We're all going to be put into nice little economic sectors which will make the grand manipulations that much easier on them.

I do agree with the assertions of Zionists having a much smaller angle. It's all a bunch of Protocols of Zion crap that's been debunked for years.

Look to the real threats, not a two-bit piecemeal state.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Try this on for size...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It doesn't quite answer the who, but, the why maybe?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

my status as an official representative of the Federal Reserve.

you have opened this thread as an official representative of the FED

?????????????????????????????

whaaaaat the # is that ?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::

that's a quote from the link directly following the statement.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Some people are just really dumb and don't deserve the title conspiracy theorist. They need to go back to mainstream coincidence theory....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

That is a direct quote, pal. I guess the lack of quotes confused your brain, but most people I've come across recognize that quote. I guess you're one of the few.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
My comment to the OP.

NO SH#T!

You don't like? Do something about it!

Sorry, in a bad mood. The Democrates want another 410 billion this week!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
why is it always isreal and the zionists

they aren't even worth prime suspect status, they would have to be punching way above their weight to even qualify for the list of suspects.

if you're serious about the idea of a staged collapse in general rather than a zionist plot in particular, think about this,

communist china and a russia led by an ex-KGB man who wants to reassert his superpower muscle have a much stronger interest in destroying the capitalist system, and they have the economic clout to do so these days.

Because this area of the world is heavily controlled by the zionists. You can't deny the links above, the speech to AIPAC, the absolute support to Israel, the military arming and financial moneys given to Israel, etc, etc. Israel is practically America's welfare baby. America is their strong arm, their military base away from their main base, so to speak. I happen to live in America, so my struggle is to maintain American freedom, morality, and rule of law. If I lived in Russia or China, the enemy would be different.

And while I agree that the east does have some powerful leverage against America, let's not make any mistake that it's because of the economic system we're currently engaged in, the fact that the Feds issue money at interest while printing out only principal payments, that has put us into this situation. Whether it's slave to the zionists or slave to someone else, it's still slavery. What I want for America is freedom.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Not sure if I buy the conspiracy angle (well, obviously there is some degree of conspiracy involved, just not convinced that the whole thing is staged). My thinking is that one of three scenarios is taking place in Washington:

1. They DO NOT know what they are doing.
2. They know what they are doing, and are taking actions that will benefit themselves and/or associates.
3. They know what they are doing and have modeled the various outcomes to all possible actions and each results in systemic failure, so they're going with the highest risk scenario (we either all go bankrupt or it works).

My money is on the third option: that the financial world screwed things up in a major way, and now everybody is scrambling to try to fix a failing system.

I don't see any reason for a government conspiracy when incompetent bankers are sufficient culprits.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by theWCH]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
My comment to the OP.

NO SH#T!

You don't like? Do something about it!

Sorry, in a bad mood. The Democrates want another 410 billion this week!

I have been doing something about it. However, I live in a very conservative state, and if I decided to protest, I'd be the only one. I feel my efforts are better spent preparing myself and my family, getting out of fiat as much as possible, using what fiat we do spend at mom-and-pop businesses on products/services that don't require taxes to special individuals, etc, and generally being as independent as possible, and not maintaining any debt

[edit on 24-2-2009 by radio_for_peace]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by ::.mika.::

that's a quote from the link directly following the statement.

(i shall learn to read, promised)
(some sleep will help too though, sweet conspiracy nightmares dreams)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by radio_for_peace

Conservatives are the one's that are pissed.
It all depends on if this money problems have hit your state or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by radio_for_peace

All i agree with - is that the crisis is 'Staged'

but not by an external force/party/entity
the banks themselves created fraudulent debt paper & bonds & toxic derivatives...

the tip of the iceberg in this crisis are the well publicized
and overly blamed sub-prime mortgages -~and that tactic is the 'Staging'~

its my opinion that the Tier 2 & Tier 3 assets, the banks have on their
off-balance ledgers... is the reason for their claimed insolvency/ ill liquidity,
and the banksters are playing on the Fed & Treas to raise up
the banks balance sheets under the threat that their status as 'Too-Big-To-Fail' mandates their (banks & the execs that guide them) bailout so the economy can at least limp along.

With only the actions by the banks to build on... the fact the banks are hoarding billions in loans/bailouts/guarantees, and have already swaped
some toxic assets, sold others to other banks or dark pool investors...
all totaling more than $9 Trillion dollars aready ...it is very painfully obvious the bank & execs are afraid of opening their books, and providing for the needed return to a free flowing credit market (at whatever rate of interest).
It then becomes a reasonable assumption that the $100-200 trillion of remaining hidden derivatives are mostly laced with irregularities and fraud.

And both the Banks, Fed, Treas... are eager to cover up the situation,
and direct all the blame on the mortgage processes & industry.

Freddy & Fannie are already bailed out & nationalized, along with the mortgage security programs enacted to the tune of $1.2 trillion for the last 4-6 months...
the new $75 billion mortgage modification project is just underway along with some $700 billion of other stimulus money

All those are in advance of the Geithner bank-bailout plan that has yet to be revealed, but is expected to be at least another $1.5Trillion....

don't let the MSM, & the Fed/Treas, feed youse a line that they are doing these various programs with the upcoming Commercial RealEstate crisis in mind.... no, its just like the cover-up lies surrounding 911 building collapses... the PTB are lying about the 100's of billions in fraudulent paper the banks issued, for the good of maintaining the illusion of a secure
financial house built upon the rules & laws of the System....

the illusion continues, & will continue until we-the-people, get into those bank vaults and conduct a forensic examination of all those MBS, CDOs, CDSs, and Tier 2 & 3 toxic paper & other derivatives... which is being used to bleed the economy dry & lead to a monetary destruction

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
You (the OP) must be new here. Also, if you worked for the federal reserve it wouldn't be a theory.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by radio_for_peace
reply to post by Dermo

That is a direct quote, pal. I guess the lack of quotes confused your brain, but most people I've come across recognize that quote. I guess you're one of the few.

1. Pal?

2. A firm command of the english language dictates that quotation marks define quotations in sentences. Im not from your country so I don't recognize that "quote".

3.This topic has been done about fifty times on this site in the past six months and usually when someone new brings it up, they have a stupid argument for it. Hence the simple question.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join