It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh Begs President to Keep His Job

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Screed

I hope Rush keeps his job...
No not just his $ 400 million a year radio show job.... his job as the all worshipping leader of the Republican party

On a serious note Rush is trying to bluff his way out of a pickle... he knows that libs such as myself just love him spouting his garbage, so his bluffs his way and does the same.
its ok Rush... no really Rush run for republican nominee in 2012... please oh please if you are the "respected" leader and the all wise one please run in 2012!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by Screed

I hope Rush keeps his job...
No not just his $ 400 million a year radio show job.... his job as the all worshipping leader of the Republican party

That's at least the second time you've overstated Rush's income. There's a danger in repeating a falsehood; soon you and others will believe it to be true. If you play fast and loose with the truth, you soon lose your credibility.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by aquiesce LOL......I actually think you guys are mad over the status of his show. Number 1/One in the talk show radio field, where are your guys??
... Could it be that not enough people with a decent education listen to the leftist radio shows???

Well, Al Franken is now a United States Senator. Does he count?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join