It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most powerful medicine you know of?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I would have to say the most powerful antibiotic i have ever used was not an antibiotic at all.

Nano Biosilver. or colloidal silver

I had an infection in my nasal passage for nearly five years. After taking several rounds of several dozen antibiotics, i gave up.
After talking to a friend who suggested the silver, i did some research and decided to try it out.
3 DAYS after i started taking the silver, it was gone, 4 months later, it still has not returned.

Do your research though, many MSM sites will tell you it can give you agyria. A careful search however will show you they covering for Big Pharma.

Just my two cents, and a candy bar thrown in for good luck.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by broadway_baby1983

Nano BioSilver. Definitely... Is it commercially available? I've just checked 2 sites and they're blocked from China. Darn... Where did you get yours?
Have you taken it as a tonic, for general health and energy?

I agree that the "colloidial silver turns you blue" story could well be exaggerated. Just a meme put out there to scare people.

I started a thread on commercially available Nano-tech but no bites.

Thanks for the idea, any more detailed info appreciated.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I bought mine from a website online.
nano bio silver dot com
I just purchase the sample sizes.
I think its medical grade.. they sell to larger outfits that make clothing and stuff.
Just be aware, US congress is trying to pass laws right now to OUTLAW this stuff. I guess it take too much money out of the pharma companies pockets.
Im not sure if the site sells larger quantities, i could not find anyplace to get it.
They do actually certify that it is nano particles, and even agree to make custom quantities and products for some rediculous price.

Taste good in water too. I just mix 1-2 drops with a big bottle of water (yeah.. bottled water lol.. not very environmetally minded am i)

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I would say that morphine is the most powerful drug. If you have real pain such as post op pain from abdominal surgery, morphine works quick and controls the response to pain. I think morphine got a bad name when physicians did not titrate the medicine well and patients tended to get into respiratory trouble. Also, it was used to "let the patient ease on out" as it did slow the respiratory system down to nil if necessary to
avoid prolonged suffering. Not much different than Dr. Kevorkian.

I vote for morphine.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
These medications are somewhat a good idea...but here's the problem..eventually, we bukld up tlerances to them..so using 500mg of ibuprofen over a while, yuo will eventually get used to it, and need a hihger dose. as with percazets, codine , oxycotin ect.
IDe vouch for natural remedies and sleep

What is T&C? What can bo so scrootanized and forbiddent o say here, it must be u2u'd?

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
the illegal ones thats why they are illegal.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Without a doubt, a cup of cha... nice strong sweet tea. You could have fallen down a mine shaft and broken both legs, no worries, get a brew going and you'll be right as rain by the time you have drunk it, you'll be hobbling around in no time.

Ask any squaddie, no matter the troubles, getting a brew on makes it all better. You may have had your head blown off, but no trouble, get a brew going and it'll be a mild headache before you know it.

FACT.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

No guessing which part of the world you stem from my friend

ah....the healing properties of a nice hot brew

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ziggy, The body can't build an immunity to Silver.
Just isn't possible.
Third line.. LOL.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just recently saw a guy in a news story who turned blue from taking silver daily. I would use Oregano oil before silver. I've also heard Tylenol
and 1 drink of alcohol can destroy your liver and Tylenol and 3 drinks can be fatal. Glandular therapy is the most powerful I've tried. To get results, the glands must be freeze-dried and not defatted. I've tried them all, over the years, and it's true. The only brands that I'm aware of that have them are ultralifeinc.com and a company called Atrium. You also have to know which ones to take. Ectomorphs usually have weak parasympathetic glands and organs. Endomorphs usually have weak sympathetic glands and organs. Balanced people can have any combination. For more info. check healthexcel.com or google William Donald Kelley's metabolic type research. The healthexcel programs evolved from Kelly's work.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
check out photos of the guy who turned blue from colloidal silver. Not putting silver down but you got to know how to use it.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Vitamin C for colds and coughs. Oranges work.

Colloidial Silver for infections.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

Thanks for all the great replies.

MMS is probably the king.

Have you turned blue yet Jay? I notice you have your back turned in your profile picture.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Anything that isn't regulated with the sole purpose of making money by causing side affects so that you have to take more medication to counteract them.

I personally, would take a bunch of essential oils, and herbs. I'm a fan of natural and holistic healing, however, I'd have to take a bottle of Robaxacet too for those once in a while times when I can't stand the pain.

Oh, and Echinacea. I haven't had a cold since september - around the same time I started taking it every day.

- Carrot

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Shakezoola

Dude, you're going to get banhammered for that post, I can hear the heavy clunking footsteps of an irate Mod right now.

However, MEDICINAL HEMP SEED, which you CANNOT get high from and is LEGAL all over Europe, is an extremely nutritious food full of omegas and amino acids, in fact, it's one of the most healing foods evar.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

I'm not blue.
But it would be kinda' cool, if you ask me.

I think chicks would dig it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
In this order:

A controlled and focused Mind

Faith

Love

Some divine or spiritual help

Placebo

All is well.

obviously only after the normal medications have not worked first.

Elf

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
reply to post by Shakezoola

Dude, you're going to get banhammered for that post, I can hear the heavy clunking footsteps of an irate Mod right now.

Peace

HAHAHA! Good call HiAliens. I never even got a chancie to read that post. Since you spotted it right away as a "nasty", it must have been a doozie. You need to get into this line of work!

[edit on 22-3-2009 by Albertarocks]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join