It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most powerful medicine you know of?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I know this is a very broad subject, but there are so many exciting new developments out there I can't keep track of them all. So what would be in your "desert island" kit If you could only take about 5-10 items?

The most powerful medicines I have found so far are:

-Nutritional medicine in general.
-Fasting (very under-rated)
-Abstaining from sugar and any yeast feeding foods.
-Dark Green leafy vegetables
-Raw food diet

Is MMS any good? Will nanomedicine save us?

What do you think are the most powerful medicines currently available?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Aspirin and Penicillin.

With those two, you dont need much else.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
You two are wasted here, you should both be working for N.A.S.A.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

BELIEF & LOVE

Love the people around you and believe/comprehend in your future.
Make it happen. Make it happen in good way. I believe you know what good is.
If you can do the above you can also heal any illness

This is THE prescription!

Now if you wanted to move a mounted you could do that too!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
A good nights sleep is the best medicine.
Research indicate that sleep boosts the immune system at the cell level.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
silver....colloidal silver, plus blood electrification...

- i make the stuff with two 14 gauge 4nine fine (99.99%) silver
wires, distilled water and a 30volt DC/1.5 milliamp-maxcurrent limited
voltage supply. (can use 3 9volts wired for 27 volts too)

8oz room temp water for 1 hours will usually produce a 5ppm solution

the stuff is amazing...gives you energy for one...
i'm a 45yr spinal cord injury (SCI) guy and get pressure soars and general bang myself up alot.. a wound that takes a normal person say 4 days to heal, can take as long as 3 weeks+ on a SCI.

dressing wounds wit the stuff not only will heal 50-75% faster..most all the time no scarring or evidence ofa cut etc result..

g/f with a history of cervical cancer tested positive last feb..twice in 2 weeks with a minor tumor showing on the cervic.. so she tried the silver and the blood cleaner and about a month and half after..was negative. on top of that, all prior freezing scars on her cervic were gone. (she drank, douched and injected the silver..(she did NOT want to deal with kimo again..and was desperate)

shes been negative since.

-you can drink/nasal spray the stuff and it will boost your immune system..

i've not been sick in the 2.4yrs making it. -except the last month..however,
they started low altitude chemtrailing here last month. 2 days after i went out to some pics...i came down with...something...extreme soar throat and fatigue... maybe a coincidence... but on feb 9th, taking pics of the full moon,
several planes started ruining my shots of the moon...as 30-40min after that...the extreme soar/dry throat that i was almost rid of returned...

*shrug*.....often, i feel. nothing is a coincidence...

-anyway... the colloid is some very slick stuff. -the blood electrification, google it... its based on US Patent # 5,188,738, only this is in vivo (oustide the body - two electrodes placed on the arteries in the wrist..

biolectric medicine has been around for over a century..with the russians doing some really great work as by-product of radar development during WWII...

i highly recommend pursuing this avenue of medicine for all organic single cell microbial invasions...

and i guess get a solar panel to power the stuff when no other means is available..

i have multiple personal and family experiences with this tech for almost 3yrs and know it to work far better than my 7months prior research into it before i aquired the tech had ever dreamed...

note: silver is used as one of the main components on both the past russian MIR and current ISS space station's water reclamation/sterilization system..

the stuff is no joke. -the FDA does NOT like this tech. (its very cheap and easy to build yourself, prebuilt is available, but caveat emptor)

lastly...if you want a very good primer into the beginings of bio-electric
medicine.. i highly suggest a circa mid80's book by rober O becker called
The Body Electric. should be still in print for around $16...especially heed the research in a chapter called maxwells silver hammer. (has nothing to do with the above tech, but will make you aware of some every serious facts
backed by several decades and over 30k people/subjects worth of research.
---

you can find me very easily via google and a comments link for further questions. -as i do not want to appear to exploit this post with what may appear as opportunistic details.

-soundwash

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Positive thinking,

..by far.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wotan

You are pretty spot on right there! Unfortunately I am allergic to pcn, sulfa, and cdn! I can't take Aspirin either!!
My doctor is wondering why I am allergic to the main to antibiotics that could help me and the cdn would help for a cough I get this time of year due to terrible allergies!! I can take macrobid and tylenol.

I like how people have said natural remedies. I need to learn more of those to apply them to my life.

I knew this one girl who insisted on throwing a temper tantrum if the pharmacy couldnt fill her vicodin when she wanted it! How silly? She would take up to 8 pills a day! I don't know how she convinced a dr to prescribe them so often! I will never touch that stuff. I took it after my wisdom teeth were removed and was violently ill! If I can handle a headache, tummy ache... whatever without using medication I will. Most things help, for headaches I use an icepack and a nap! Tummy ache gingerale soda!

However, when my appendix had to come outt, I was given morphine in the iv and WHOA! Talk about a whopper! I have a whole day I cannot account for but my Mom tells me I asked for chicken nuggets, an appletini, a can of pepsi and unicorn dust (what the heck?!?!)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
can i ad an orange?
second orange if required

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Vancomyacin
Clindamyacin
Fentanyl (With the requisite Narcan if I overdo it)
Versed (With the requisite FLumazinil if I overdo it)

That should cover mosts eventualities plus a code kit that covers PALS, NRP, and ACLS algorythems

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HBStar

Codeine has never been shown to be superior to placebo in any clinical trials studying its efficacy in treating an unproductive cough. So don't fret about being allergic and not being able to use it for an allergy-related cough you get, the side effects and dependency risk aren't worth it.

And Macrobid is a relatively useless antibiotic. Its activity is limited to the GU tract and really is only useful for uncomplicated lower UTI's in women - and even then it's not first-line.

You should see if you're allergic to all beta-lactam antibiotics or just the penicillin family - might be able to utilize carbapenems or cephalosporins. Even if not you can always use aztreonam.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Without a doubt MMS. Best thing I have ever found. I have fasted, done raw foods etc. but nothing I have found works like MMS

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rken2

Hi rken. MMS really fascinates me too. I'm about to watch the Jim Humble Project Camelot interview. I'd love to hear about your experiences. What effects did you notice? What health problems did you have before and after?
I'm all ears...

[edit on 26-2-2009 by HiAliens]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The most powerful medicine I know of is ibuprofen. It works wonders with tooth aches. It seems it is almost the perfect medicine. Oh and Afrin would be the second best medicine. Afrin cures a stuffy nose in 4 seconds for 12 hours.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Aspirin and Penicillin.

With those two, you dont need much else.

I agree but Aspirin does not go well with me so I use Tylenol instead.

Everyone has got to watch these drugs that are being pumped out in the name of the almighty dollar. all POISON.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Laughter is the best medicine I've found thus far.

Works for me, anyway. Positive energy does wonders.

Then again, I rarely get sick.

*edit = clarity

[edit on 2/26/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I witnessed a pregnant friend suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum not eat anything for almost 3 weeks and almost die last year. She didn't respond to any medications given to her by doctors, but was instantly and totally relieved of all symptoms and suffering after trying a medication as a last resort.

I'd love to tell you what it is, but T&C won't allow it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Are you sure? Well you can U2U me if you want, I'd appreciate it, I'm ill...

GENERALEYES: You're right, I worked that out last night and spent nearly 6 hours watching comedy and doing laughter therapy. Really powerful.

I feel much better today.

Thanks for all your responses so far...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join