It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurker no more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
After hiding in the anonymous shadows for quite some time, I've finally mustered up the courage to step out into the light and introduce myself.

No more will I have to sit in silence as the enlightened members of this fine set of forums discuss the news, politics, extra terrestrial life and survival in this, the new world that is being born of the debris of the old (one failed bank at a time).

Hopefully I will be able to bring my life experiences to the table and offer some tidbit that enhances a discussion or two. I won't get involved in petty bickering, fear mongering or praying for Sit-X. I will post what I know, what I hope to know and what I'll never know, and am happy to engage in intelligent conversation with like-minded members and civil opponents alike.

Thanks for having me, ATS. Now let's get back to work...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Welcome aboard there Tripn!!

Post unto others as you would have them post unto you!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Amy Fisher

Not thought much about that particular topic, Amy Fisher, if indeed this question was directed to me. Perhaps I should go back and re-read some Whitman and Melville for perspective. Nah, really - doesn't interest me that much. There are much more current revolutions brewing to worry about.

(Edit - Wow, that was fast. I'm a member for twenty minutes and already someone is banned from my first post. Nifty.)

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Tripnman - Grammar]

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Tripnman]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
WELCOME!

I AM REVOLUTION 2012

YOU CAN CALL ME REV

I AM THE GOD OF FAILOLOGY!!!!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

yes

i am the one

they call

faileo

i struck down from the the land of failotamia

from there i have brought epic proportions of fail to ats

Yes, anyways.... Don't take ATS to heart, IMHO, otherwise you'll wind up in a cracker box.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

So THAT's what BTS stands for... thanks for the link Rev. Until now, I had no idea that board existed. Hmmm, I wonder what else is out there on this new fangled interwebz thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hey Tripnman...Welcome to ATS,

It's an excellent place to get all the latest news (which you probably already know since you've been lurking). The weeds get plucked here pretty quickly, and ,for the most part, conversations tend to be as civil as one can expect anywhere on the net.

The debates and exchanges in ideologies can get heated, sometimes to the point of frustration, but that's one of the things that makes it such a great forum.

Don't forget to pick up your foil pack and coupon booklet once you've been decontaminated.

Enjoy your stay!

This is a partially manually semi-automated message.

top topics

join