It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what the CoFFins are for !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelInterceptor

i'm sorry.. the answer to that is classified

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahabstar
Okay let's say they are coffins. But let's do some out of the box thinking. Since the economy is in the crapper could they be for all of the weak that might suicide themselves rather than face the rigors of getting by on hard physical labor as opposed to paying someone to do it? Add in the Rambo-wannabes that think they are survivalists that lack critical skills? The victims of mass panic and looting? And so on...

As for the FEMA camps, could they be cheap villages for those willing and able to go on but lack self-sufficiency? Perhaps they are for chosen people but for the skills that they do have and not for the negativity that would hamper such as criminal behavior and poor work ethic.

I don't know. Just a different thought about it all.

good point. Way to use the ol' noggin.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I never said they would bury them. They will more than likely use the military, the ones they are bringing home to try to control the chaos, to gather the bodies and load them into the coffins. They will leave them where they stand OR create an above ground field like Arlington with rows and rows of them. They look like huge compost bins to me. Organic matter that will use the corpses to make renewable compost. They will require tending to by the legions of people who won't have the internet to play with anymore. The compost once ready will be used to fertilize the earth so we can rebuild the weak soil. That is what it looks like to me. Like I said before, we won't bury people in watertight containers because farm ready land will be too precious. They could set aside a whole state for this above ground cemetery as a monument because we LOVE our monuments. I never said they would bury them and I am, for once in this life, drug and alcohol free. A lot of clarity comes with that. I don't fear what they are planning. A lot of people are going to die. If they don't then great! We can go on living these useless lives that have absolutely no purpose and no meaning to the universe. But if it does, then I want to be prepared.

Pasteur said it best: Chance favors the prepared mind.

Youtube may be full of a lot of # but one thing can be said. It is you ONLY chance to receive info from others around this world uncensored and honest. You must to be able to tell the difference and weed out the bull# to find something true. I have said it before, if I feel it is right then to me it is. I can feel bull# and have always been able to detect it a mile away and these days that sense is growing quite acute. If you don't feel this is going to happen then that is exactly what you are supposed to feel and think and I can't fight that. It is not my place. Nothing will change your mind no matter how credible because you are not supposed to change. But don't put words in my mouth or on my fingertips that I never said or wrote. Truth and theory are not your enemies, only misinterpretation. The only thing wrong with the world today is misunderstanding, misinterpretation and miscommunication. If you work to quell these things once you find them then that is a step in the right direction no matter what.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
reply to post by catseyequeen

yes because dead things haven't been "contaminating" the ground through most of the Earth's history.... are you for real?

like the green cemeteries they are using now, which is smart when spread out, dead things do beget live things. But, think of the holocaust and the mass graves. With so many bodies decomposing in one place in the ground, they won't decompose fast enough or efficient enough for any plant life to make use of it. If they want to bury the dead in the future then they will have to spread them out and plant a tree on top of each individual person or family for it to be useful and efficient. They will also have to make sure they aren't near any ground water that could be contaminated.

It is ok to disagree but just consider the past in order to see the future. Also, simple biology. The stuff we learned in fourth grade. The govt never does the right thing either. Keep in mind, since it is from them, it is the easy solution, not the smartest. I am not telling you what they should do, only what they might be thinking. Postulating or pondering if you will. Not predicting and certainly not offering a truth. Just saying what I think, like everybody else.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is not from me but rather from somone else's opinion on what these "caskets"are.

"You probably won’t listen to reason and will probably delete this post but I am going to inject some truth into your argument. I actually work in the funeral industry What you see in the videos are not coffins, they are funeral vaults. You place a coffin a.k.a. casket into a vault to protect it from water penetration and being crushed when it is buried and keep the ground from caving in over time as the contents deteriorate. If you simply look at the containers and the look how tall they are you will see they are not simply meant for a human bodies. Now as far as cremating these containers go, these would probably be the worst type of container you could try and burn. These containers are a very think plastic and would give off a heavy black and very toxic smoke, also they have stainless steel clips that lock the top down, which don’t burn at cremation temperature. Cremation containers are usual a heavy cardboard or light wood because the burn much better and more efficiently. Now don’t you think the government would know the correct way to cremate someone ? I don’t know what the people in this video’s are trying to do but they are not telling the truth about some major facts and if they are lying about a couple of things then they are probably hucksters or just sad people. I have included a couple of websites that explain some of these products more sanely."

www.polyguardvaults.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac1000

gmac1000 makes a lot of sense. These vaults are not for burying the dead.

I think they are for the efficient way to store and transport the dead. I don't think that large groups of Americans would allow themselves to be herded on to trains...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
After being horrified when the Coffin/vault videos first were aired was it not debunked as in fact they belong to the major such manufacturer of such things in the US, the land they are on is private, not FEMA or government, and they simply buy in bulk to reduce cost?

Infact unfortunately as ATS started the investigation and we are meant to DENY IGNORANCE these threads should have [Hoax] titles, as we have started a storm of Alex Jones material etc. Even on ATS it has been debunked but lost in the first threads, and the stories and threads keep coming.....

While the origins of the theories are unclear, there are blog postings that date back to December 2007 (AboveTopSecret.com), although the majority of postings have come within the latter half of July.

And, according to Vantage Products Corporation Vice President of Operations Michael Lacey, that’s exactly when the calls started pouring in.

“It’s been going on for quite a while, about a week,” Lacey said.

Lacey maintains that the theories regarding the property, and what’s on it, aren’t quite accurate.

The “coffins” aren’t coffins at all, according to Lacey. Instead, they are burial vaults, “the outer container for caskets,” Lacey said, placed in the ground before the coffin to protect the coffin and maintain level ground above.

There are currently 50,000 of these burial vaults on the property, according to Lacey. As the vaults were placed on the site around 1997 or 1998, there may have been as many as 70,000 or 80,000 to begin with.

“It’s nowhere near the quantity they talk about on the Internet,” Lacey said.

This quantity of burial vaults, Vantage’s Standard Air Seal model in black, also the least expensive model and the most in-demand, was made to cater to what Lacey calls the funeral industry’s “pre-need.” This “pre-need” occurs when people make arrangements for their funeral before they actually pass away, so that the family doesn’t have to go through the perceived stress of making the arrangements. When these arrangements are made, the products are paid for; obviously, though, they are not yet needed.

So, Vantage stores the product until the person dies, and the product is needed.

Further, pallets of the burial vaults are moved truckloads at a time, as there is space for a palate at the

Contrary to the beliefs of the theorists, then, the burial vaults aren’t owned by the government, or FEMA. Instead, they’re owned by individuals, or not yet sold.

“They’re not owned by any one individual, company or the government,” Lacey said.

Further, Vantage leases the land, located at 1200 Madison Industrial Boulevard, from Conyers Welding & Supply and has for four to five years, a fact confirmed by Conyers Welding & Supply. Conyers Welding & Supply took over the lease when the property was purchased from Robert Usury in 2000. Usury purchased the property in 1989, according to information provided by the Morgan County Tax Assessor’s Office and the Morgan County Online Public Property Portal.

The answer as to why the vaults are being stored in Madison? To put it simply, the Covington-based manufacturer got a good deal close to home.
“It was the most cost-effective place,” Lacey said.

Source original from Mid West Herbalist
It is simply a business, and a very profitable one, dealing in Normal not government sponsored death.

If you look at you tube and such like you can find interviews and REAL investigative journalism on this showing the above.

We should be above fear mongering for hits, enough bad things are happening in the world anyhow as the financial collapse and missing Trillions etc etc show.

Kind regards

Elf

Edit to add there is a very good breakdown and truth on all 3 locations they have been found here as well:

Fema Coffins Debunked 3 Locations Misery index

[edit on 24-2-2009 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
First, most people pretend the world is normal, and are fully aware that something is terrible wrong. If you don't think something is wrong, then you have enough toys and goodies to keep you occupied.

Second, what are the two objects flying toward the building at 6:10 in the Hannity's America clip.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
good stuff. Seems wasteful though. Kinda like all the extraneous packaging in a lot of products. (let's wrap something that is already wrapped that shouldn't have been wrapped in the first place. It's like wrapping a small present in a bigger box and then in a bigger box and so on and so on.) So, we are still trying to protect dead bodies from decomposing. Is the family planning to come and view the corpse later on? If not then why try to preserve every human that ever lived? Are people sure there is an infinite amount of space on the planet for these bodies to go? (I am sure have heard of the ridiculousness of shooting them into space. As if there isn't enough junk up there already.) I will say what I "think" for once. I think putting bodies in a water tight casket in the ground is stupid. The only reason people do it is because they think dead bodies still feel. Now if you want to call something stupid, that would get my vote.

I have a friend who was a mortician and you should hear how he thinks of the preciousness of a corpse. To him, it may as well be a mannequin filled with jelly.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by catseyequeen]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by catseyequeen

Whoa! Holy #! Now that makes you think. Thanks to Banty for Posting that Vid!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join