It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going To Area 51!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok, April 12th I'm going on vacation to Area 51, me and two of my friends (Jeff and Damian), not sure if we're going to fly to Vegas or roadtrip to Area 51, seems flying to Vegas is better because I only have a weak off.

I want to get a hold of the Desert Rats, you know, them dudes who go out every other night and sit there watching the base, they know how to get close and not get caught, or get close enough to see the base without crossing the line.

Me and my friends plan to have tons of fun and document are whole trip I really think it's going to be awesome, when me and my friends get together, this sorta energy occurs and the weirdest things happen, something as arbitrary as going to Wal-Mart turns into some awesome event, so going to Area 51 I'm sure will be the adventure of a life time, we don't plan on doing anything illegal, just have a lot of fun, so anyone have any tips, places to check ou in the area ect.?

Wish me luck,

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Why announce such a thing in a public forum? Dont you realise that the govt is monitoring this site and will take note of the date and when to look for you??

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
Ok, April 12th I'm going on vacation to Area 51, me and two of my friends (Jeff and Damian), not sure if we're going to fly to Vegas or roadtrip to Area 51, seems flying to Vegas is better because I only have a weak off.

Good on you. Someone has to keep our government accountable, and it's not going to be THEM.

If you start feeling a buzzing inside your head, get out of there immediately. If that happens, you're less than 30 seconds from a security team pouncing on you. They'll hold you for a few hours and then turn you loose, but you'll have some "lost time" and you can bet there will be a subdermal tracking implant in you somewhere.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

Why announce such a thing in a public forum? Dont you realise that the govt is monitoring this site and will take note of the date and when to look for you??

Lol, dude, the government isn't worried that I'm some sorta Alex Jones exposing the Bohemian Grove or something lol, they already know who I am, they probably know that I plan on going down the road and taking a picture of me and my friends in front of the entrance sign, I don't plan on doing anything bad, I don't plan on going across the border.
I just plan on going to what I know of being as a popular Nevada tourist attraction, I don't plan on exposing everything.
I do plan on filming my little adventure and sharing that with ATS, I'm probably going to go on top of Tikaboo Peak and watch the planes fly, I hope they fly some saucers while I'm there, I hope they're listening and take note of that and fly those things when I go out there. I'm sure it will be a fun little adventure, I honestly don't think the government sees me as that big of a threat, I'm a multiple abductee after all. and I'm also a CG artist, so if I show any film of any sorta aircraft it would be pretty easy for them or anyone to say I faked it.

I plan on going do to the border of the base and waving down one of those camo dudes, when they come down to see what's up, I'm going to do something nobody has EVER done, I plan on, ASKING FOR A TOUR OF THE BASE, lol, seriously, I bet nobody has ever tried that, just think, I'd ask that and if they let me in, I bet nobody would believe me lol, so what do they have to lose?
I'm not smart enough to understand what's going on there, I'm sure whatever is going on down there is so crazy if I came back on here and told everyone what was going on, none of you would believe me lol, and I wouldn't blame you lol.

Like I said though, I don't plan on trespassing on there base unless they invite me in.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
When you ask for a tour of the base, make sure your camera is focused on the security officer so everyone can see the expression to such a rediculous question.

That way it can be repeated over and over for all these crazies thinking of either trying to get into A-51, or merely asking for a tour.

Don't do anything stupid. I am sure you would like to come back and let us know how the "vacation" went.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

so anyone have any tips, places to check ou in the area ect.?

Wish me luck,

-Lahara

Leave two cases of Coors Light on ice near a sensor or convenient "No Trespassing" sign with the following note:

Dear Cammo Dudes,
Please share this gift with the poor schmucks back on base, it's hot out here!

Regards,
Anonymous

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
When you ask for a tour of the base, make sure your camera is focused on the security officer so everyone can see the expression to such a rediculous question.

That way it can be repeated over and over for all these crazies thinking of either trying to get into A-51, or merely asking for a tour.

Don't do anything stupid. I am sure you would like to come back and let us know how the "vacation" went.

Cheers!!!!

Lol, I don't know if that was meant to be condescending or not, but I will only film the security guards if I have there permission. There are really only two out comes to that question I would ask, lol, either they say "Sure come on in buddy, nobody has ever asked permission before, but sense you are the first to ask such an outrageous we will go ahead and give you a tour, welcome aboard ______.", or, "Hahaha, man, you are crazy, seriously, why the hell would we ever let you in, that's just crazy bro."

I hope the first response would be true, I resemble Jack Black, so I'm sure they'd at least take me to the guard shack and take pictures with me and then tell there friends that Jack Black came to see them lol, I look a lot like JB, especially when my hair is long.

I'm serious btw, I don't plan on doing anything illegal or anything, just sight seeing. Area 51 is one of those places I just have to go before I die, so I might as well do it while I'm young, it's one of those rare things for people like me to do, who knows, maybe I'll make friends with the guards.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

they already know who I am, they probably know that I plan on going down the road and taking a picture of me and my friends in front of the entrance sign, I don't plan on doing anything bad, I don't plan on going across the border.
I just plan on going to what I know of being as a popular Nevada tourist attraction, I don't plan on exposing everything.

If they didn't then they will now.

Slightly off topic but how do you get a tour of area 51? I thought it was stricktly off limits.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

so anyone have any tips, places to check ou in the area ect.?

Wish me luck,

-Lahara

Leave two cases of Coors Light on ice near a sensor or convenient "No Trespassing" sign with the following note:

Dear Cammo Dudes,
Please share this gift with the poor schmucks back on base, it's hot out here!

Regards,
Anonymous

Lol, I don't know about leaving beer, but I'd leave them some ice tea and lemonaid, but if you think they would like beer more, then I'll do that, I'm over 21, but I jsut hate alcohol and what it does to some people.

Thanks for the tip though

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This totally sounds like the plot of a Harold and Kumar movie

But seriously be careful...the military employs the skill of some pretty decent snipers.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Personal quote from a very respected Peace Officer...

"Can't deny a man a beer in the desert."

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iced_blue

they already know who I am, they probably know that I plan on going down the road and taking a picture of me and my friends in front of the entrance sign, I don't plan on doing anything bad, I don't plan on going across the border.

If they didn't then they will now.

Slightly off topic but how do you get a tour of area 51? I thought it was stricktly off limits.

I'm sure it is, but if you go up to the guards and say you want a tour, there's no harm in asking is there? I guess they would have to call the people over there and tell them that I want a tour, the base would in turn look at my file and say "Hey, he's clean, he's part of a conspiracy forum, has an uncle who used to be a cryptographer for the Pentagon, has an uncle who used to work on top secret aircraft too, let's go ahead and let him in, just one civilian won't hurt anything.", at least that's how I picture it going down in my mind.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

What you really need to do on that trip TheRandom1 is to have some video cameras strapped on the outside of your vehicle to see how many RED DOTS from lasers are locked onto your vehicle from space as you close in on the perimeter of Area51. I hear they can keep those laser dots locked onto a target to within 1 centimeter from space.

I'll bet they can have any crater filled in on any road leading to Area51 within an hour, and within a day it will never look like a vehicle exploded anywhere near their complex. Or they could take you on into the base, and you could become an EXPERIMENTEE in the bottom of DULCE base. At Mach two speed underground you will be their new captive to experiment on in less than 20 minutes.

I don't think they will be getting out of their vehicles to tell you what they are going to tell you from their P.A. system that they have on their vehicles that you will easily be able to hear from a hundred yards or further. Those people mean business, and a smile or a comic answer or question will make their day.

Your week long trip may well turn out to be the trip of a "lifetime".

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

What you really need to do on that trip TheRandom1 is to have some video cameras strapped on the outside of your vehicle to see how many RED DOTS from lasers are locked onto your vehicle from space as you close in on the perimeter of Area51. I hear they can keep those laser dots locked onto a target to within 1 centimeter from space.

I'll bet they can have any crater filled in on any road leading to Area51 within an hour, and within a day it will never look like a vehicle exploded anywhere near their complex. Or they could take you on into the base, and you could become an EXPERIMENTEE in the bottom of DULCE base. At Mach two speed underground you will be their new captive to experiment on in less than 20 minutes.

I don't think they will be getting out of their vehicles to tell you what they are going to tell you from their P.A. system that they have on their vehicles that you will easily be able to hear from a hundred yards or further. Those people mean business, and a smile or a comic answer or question will make their day.

Your week long trip may well turn out to be the trip of a "lifetime".

Lol, I don't think the government sees me as any threat to there military, I'm a very peaceful person, I believe all problems can be solved diplomatically, I believe violence creates more problems than it solves. I don't think that they would nuke my car, there are many vids on you tube of people driving up to the gate, even a mockumentary of someone driving up to the gate, I'll ask the people at the Lil Ale Inn what they know and think of my idea, I reckon they'd know the most about how many people go over there a year, I know that there are alien activists lol that go there and protest, I've seen them on the interwebs lol, it's basically a group of people who go over there and demand to know what's going on over there.

I've been an "experimentee" before, I think that's basically what abductees are and I'm a multiple abductee.

I hope the guards enjoy my comical question though

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Even if you do get in i doubt they'll let in a camera, I'd assume they'd have some pretty high security.

Although if they do ask for your camera then you could always say something along the lines of "why, you got something to hide?"

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
TheRandom1 you are going to be in for the surprise of your life if you try anything like you think you are speaking of.

In the first place, the signs say "No pictures, no cameras" and you will certainly not be anything to them but a nuisance that they will take care of per protocol.

You might as well make out your "Last Will and Testament" just in case; and make sure your family takes some good photos of you before you go, because that just might be the last time they see you.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iced_blue

Lol, yeah, I bet they'd think that's pretty funny.

Yeah I don' think I'd be allowed to take a camera in, but ya know, the may just let me take some blurry photos of ufos, or they may let me actually record some stuff cause all the government would have to do to discredit me is say it's a hoax, nobody would be the wiser, only me and my two friends would know the truth and I don't think that three people knowing that there are aliens at Area 51 or that the government has ufos or whatever would really do any harm, it's not like anyone takes Bob Lazer seriously, I even have a hard time taking him seriously, he could be telling the truth, and he could not be telling the truth, I don't think we will ever know.

But me, I'm not out to expose all there secret technology to the world or anything, I don't care about doing that, I just want to see some dang ufos up close and maybe some aliens again, some dead ones at least, I could care less about seeing some live ones after what they did to me.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Lol, dude, they don't care if you take a picture of that sign, hundreds of people have taken a picture of that sign, if the government wants to make more money, they should charge people to take a picture down there, $50 a photo or something, seriously, people have video taped and taken pictures of those signs and that area sooo much, people even take pictures of the camo dudes without permission, I on the other hand plan on be a little more respectful and only take a picture of them if I have permission.

If they really cared that much about people taking a picture of a sign, then it wouldn't be on the internet, I betcha that in the season finale of "UFO Hunters" they will show these signs and the front gate too.

Besides, I bet they don't even do anything over there anymore, I would hope they still do stuff, but it's liekely that they don't test fly ufos over there anymore.

So it may be uneventful or it may be the most awesomest thing ever, there's only one way to find out.

-Lahara

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Nothing to see there. Haven't you heard? They moved everything to the Denver Airport! Perhaps a flight to Denver would be more eventful.

Best wishes!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Please allow me to offer some advice for your trip. Go see a real special effects artist. Get yourself done up like some alien creature. You have to look convincing! Your buddies should do research on what uniforms are used by security and people on the base and dress accordingly. Rent a common vehicle for the area and use magnetic signs to put markings that may make the vehicle look more convincing. This all may run you a bit but it should be worth it. You should be tied to the hood of the vehicle and transported directly to the front gate. Where I'm guessing they will wave you right in. At this point you take your pictures and what not.

Remember the signs say use of deadly force authorized. They mean it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join