It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy: The warning signs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The lead-up to bin Laden's 9/11 conspiracy:

On Friday 7 August 1998, two men in a delivery truck set off from a suburb of the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.

It carried more than 700 kilograms of explosives.

Forty-five minutes later, the truck pulled up at the rear entrance of the United States Embassy - and detonated.

Over 200 people were killed, thousands more were injured.

This was Osama Bin Laden's first major strike in his promised jihad.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'll post the same reply as I did in another similar, off topic thread:

I don't know why you're posting about Bin Laden in the 9/11 forums.

According to the FBI, he's not wanted for the 9/11 attacks.

Maybe you should post this in the Terrorism forum instead.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I'll post the same reply as I did in another similar, off topic thread:

I don't know why you're posting about Bin Laden in the 9/11 forums.

According to the FBI, he's not wanted for the 9/11 attacks.

Maybe you should post this in the Terrorism forum instead.

According to the 9/11 Truth Movement and Truthers posting here, bin Laden's attack on 9/11 is described only as the "government 9/11 conspiracy theory." This forum discusses "9/11 conspiracies" and "9/11 conspiracy theories."

This thread and the other I started gives you and others the opportunity to contest and discuss your claimed "government 9/11 conspiracy theory."

[edit on 24-2-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
bin Laden's attack on 9/11 is described

The FBI says there's no hard evidence linking bin Laden to 9/11, so this doesn't belong in the 9/11 forum. Just because the Bush administration claimed bin Laden carried out 9/11, doesn't mean that bin Laden actually did, as the FBI has already stated that there's no evidence of.

The Bush administration also claimed there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, while the CIA said there were not. I guess you think there still are since the Bush admin claimed there were. But that would be a little hard to believe as Bush has finally said there were no WMD's in Iraq.

How many times does Bush get to lie before you stop believing him? I think you want to believe your false beliefs so badly that bin Laden carried out 9/11 because you either can't or won't see the real evidence for what it is. And part of the real evidence is that the FBI has NONE linking bin Laden to 9/11.

This really should be the end of discussion of bin Laden and 9/11. Can the mods please close or move this topic to the appropriate forum?

[edit on 25-2-2009 by _BoneZ_]

new topics

top topics

join