It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Headline would you most like to see on the front page of your newspaper?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Bush & Obama caught performing acts of sodomy in clandestine meth lab operation.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

In an unexpected sweeping move, an independent patriot movement backed by multiple State Sheriff's and enforcement agencies informed the AP that some the highest members of the Bush administration have been arrested for proven and factual treasonous acts. Acts that include crimes against humanity in regards to torture administered during the conflicts in the Middle East. There are also numerous charges documented by leading members of each State based on violations of the 1st and 10th Amendments of the Constitution and numerous articles in the Bill of Rights. Karl Rove, Richard Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and George H.W. Bush are all being held at a remote unknown location under guard until a direct commission can be formed to investigate and hold hearings on the matter. All those involved will be forced to testify under oath. Further investigaations are pending into the Banking bail-outs and the Wall Street collapse in connection with the Central Banks and in depth with elite families such as the Rothschilds and the Rockefeller foundation. It is believed that the financial institutions have been manipulated in order to stage a coupe to overthrow the United States Government. All Federal services Nationwide have been suspended until further notice.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Victory Declared In Iraq...Troupes heading home!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
NEWS CORPORATIONS ABOLISHED!

Reporters grudgingly resort to "facts" and "journalism" ...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
HABS WIN CUP!!!

completly out of place here, but you asked what I would most like to see and thats it lol

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Labour suffers humiliating loss, not one seat in Parliament is retained, England holds referendum, EU told to push off, taxpayers save a fortune and the country is well on the road to financial recovery! as
Immigration is banned for forseeable future and all illegals deported!

Regards,

Horsegiver.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here are 2 good ones

George Bush and Darth Cheney arrested for WAR CRIMES !!!
and
jfj123 to marry jennifer love hewitt this weekend. Honeymoon expected to last 1 year

Not necessarily in that order

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Aliens land on White House Lawn.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
USA stops policing the world.

The end of terrorism?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
32 million residents of the US have illegally immigrated to Mexico and are sending money home by the bucket load.

That's hilarious.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonecharisse
HERE ARE MY 3 HEADLINES I -- W A N T -- -- N O W ! --

"SAFE PILL DISCOVERED, DESTROYS WEIGHT GAIN AND OBESITY, FOR GOOD".

"EVERY US TAXPAYER TO RECIEVE A MILLION-DOLLAR STIMULUS CHECK".

"RIGHT WING RADIO HOSTS AND ALL LISTENERS AND ALL GUNS ----- RAPTURED ----- BY BIELZEBUB. RECALLED BACK TO HELL."

Comments on each:

First one: nice, would help with health care costs short term. Although would dramatically change govt health programs long term. Who cares, I like this one!!

Second: Would be awesome, but would be accompanied by the headlines "Hyper-inflation is here"... and "Dollar nearly worthless"

Third: Hilarious

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
FED ABOLISHED

INTERNATIONAL BANKERS CHARGED IN A SERIES OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

[edit on 24-2-2009 by unityemissions]

[edit on 24-2-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
GLOBAL HYPER-INFLATION HERE!

In related news, Slumdog Millionaire sequal "Slumdog Trillionaire" hits theaters friday! Matinee tickets only $3,000

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
MESSIAH OBOMA ATTEMPTS TO WALK ON WATER – DROWNS!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Marijauna Legalized...Saves Americas Economy

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
THANK YOU johnny2127, for appreciating my headlines. This is the very first time that someone reacted positively, not contrarily, to me, on this forum. People are so horrendously mean, here on ATS, and unprovoked. I'm getting mean right back, though. Cuz the unrighteousness of it all is ticking me off.
We need to have the Siren Oracle Joan Swirsky, psychologize as to why rightwingers are so psychopathologically mean. I used to listen to their conservative radio hosts yuk it up about harming and killing cats and kittens. Because those types think that animals are knowingly leftist and choose leftist owners. CLINICALLY INSANE. (Joanie.....)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
lunatic escapes from the asylum and on his way rapes the cleaning lady ... giving us .... wait for it ....NUT SCREWS WASHER AND BOLTS !

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"College Free to all American Students"

or maybe

"Employment rates skyrocket"

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
ATHIEST AROUND THE WORLD MISSING!! CHRISTIANS HAVE NO ONE TO ARGUE WITH!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"WORLD WAR 3 AVERTED AS POLITICIANS SWALLOW THEIR OWN TONGUES AND CITIZENS RUN OUT OF SHOES"
"Politicians around the world had no comment to make......."

Ahhhh........ world peace and quiet at least I think.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by XXXN3O]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join