It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Headline would you most like to see on the front page of your newspaper?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
" Company sells anti-aging gene therapy for small fortune , scientists rejoice "

The problem is, if you live forever, companies would want you to work forever. Housing prices go up because you have forever to pay on them, education requirements go up because you have forever to work on your degree, prisons would just get bigger and bigger...etc. Death after 80 years may feel more like a relief for some people than a woe:

THE world is tired, the year is old,
The fading leaves are glad to die,
The wind goes shivering with cold
Where the brown reeds are dry....
from November, Sara Teasdale

We don't get to heaven without first passing through death's door.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by saint4God]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
"Texas seceds from Union, forms own country"

that would definitely make for an interesting day down here...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
" 'Scientology a Corporate Cult' Says Dept. of Justice"

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Scientists decode DNA to solve origin of life. DNA reads "Made in China"

Scientist finds order to the universe: Two eggs, two pancakes, two sausage links and two strips of bacon.

God announces, "Okay, it's clear you're not figuring out how to do this even though you've been repeatedly told so I'll have to come down there and show you."

Team of Scientists create first run of Atom Smasher. Now working on Atom Rebuilder.

Alien Ambassador visits earth to announce Earth is no longer consider a 'wildlife preserve', wishes us luck with dealing with the 'real universe'

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"SUPREME COURT FINDS CHENEY, BUSH, RUMSFELD, ROVE GUILTY OF TREASON. Masterminds of 9/11 admit to False Flag and lying to Americans."

reply to post by johnny2127

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"Karma has now taken full effect, public panics unsure of there own future"
Seems that it would be a good head line.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Originally posted by wiredamerican
" Company sells anti-aging gene therapy for small fortune , scientists rejoice "

The problem is, if you live forever, companies would want you to work forever. Housing prices go up because you have forever to pay on them, education requirements go up because you have forever to work on your degree, prisons would just get bigger and bigger...etc. Death after 80 years may feel more like a relief for some people than a woe:

THE world is tired, the year is old,
The fading leaves are glad to die,
The wind goes shivering with cold
Where the brown reeds are dry....
from November, Sara Teasdale

We don't get to heaven without first passing through death's door.

But if you live forever, think about all the other wonderful things you could experience. If I lived for a thousand years, I wouldn't spend it in a house! I would travel the world as a wandering nomad, and experience all the things I possibly could! Then if things got boring, and I wanted to end it all I would cast myself into a volcano! As far as prisons getting to large go, for the serious offenders, I say they get the volcano treatment as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by XTexan
"Texas seceds from Union, forms own country"

that would definitely make for an interesting day down here...

If that happens, Im moving to Texas! I wish Colorado would do the same.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Scientist finds order to the universe: Two eggs, two pancakes, two sausage links and two strips of bacon.

God announces, "Okay, it's clear you're not figuring out how to do this even though you've been repeatedly told so I'll have to come down there and show you."

Team of Scientists create first run of Atom Smasher. Now working on Atom Rebuilder.

Alien Ambassador visits earth to announce Earth is no longer consider a 'wildlife preserve', wishes us luck with dealing with the 'real universe'

Made in China

second line

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Haha, and "Contains Lead"

Originally posted by smitewinit
Then if things got boring, and I wanted to end it all I would cast myself into a volcano! As far as prisons getting to large go, for the serious offenders, I say they get the volcano treatment as well.

Not restricted for virgins anymore?

lol "Volcano Shortage 'Erupts' as Demand Skyrockets"

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I would love to see

UFO's landed in all major city's on Earth!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
"Riots Spread Due To Lack of Standered Money System and Police Standby Helpless*

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriforceofTruth
"Riots Spread Due To Lack of Standered Money System and Police Standby Helpless*

It's time to put down the controller and turn off Grand Theft Auto. If this were a real headline, this would be a scary world to live in indeed for all of us...even those of us who think that we're 'thuuugs'.

See Chris Rock's "How not to get your *** beat by the police" instructional video on Youtube for more information: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
for me it would be...

UFO'S HOVERING ABOVE CAPITAL CITIES WORLDWIDE

or

ALIENS SEEK VOLUNTEERS FOR SPACE PROGRAMME

:up

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Jessica Simpson Is A Man, Man!

Errant Bunker Buster Destroys Capitol Hill!

Beer Found To Prevent All Types Of Cancer.

Bernie Madoff Blew Billions. Chinese Still Restless.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Rothchild loses everything, kills himself and takes close friends with him. Kissinger, Murdoch, Bush's and Obama among the feared dead..; money donated to worldwide charity, Poverty Declared No More, USA re-election held, Ron Paul delcared victor in landslide and somewhere in Dubai, a billionaire cried.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

"Alien Ambassador visits earth to announce Earth is no longer consider a 'wildlife preserve', wishes us luck with dealing with the 'real universe'
"

ROFL

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
Government & NWO Leaders, Weapon Systems Disappear!!!

(AP) It was discovered today, that Congress, the House of Representatives, and the President have all disappeared, leading to speculation that alien entities may have abducted them. It was also discovered that many other world government leaders are also missing, as well as multitudes of corporate CEO's and Banking Executives from around the world. The Vatican reports that the Pope, is also, nowhere to be found. Several members of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families have been found by secret service officials; reports say they were discovered in the fetal position outside the NYSE, showing evidence of having been horribly probed by the aliens that abducted them. Finally, there are worldwide reports of missing weapons systems, guns, and ammunition from every military base and home in many countries.

Now, that would be a great day!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

"All bankers in All countries arrested".

"Rotschield arrested, reveals locations of stolen gold - 10 000 tons of gold recovered". "No more banking"

"ATS founded by secret agencies, NSA and CIA."

[edit on 27-2-2009 by greshnik]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by greshnik]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
CURE FOR HIV/AIDS AND CANCER RELEASED!

FREE ENERGY FOR ALL! INTERGALACTIC FEDERATION SHARES TECHNOOGY!

STRANGE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE ELITE...WHERE ARE THEY?...NO ONE CARES!?!?!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join