It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ascension is right on the button about whats happening today...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I used to hang out at spiritual forums a couple of years ago and i wasnt much spiritual but getting to know the spiritual community. I read alot about this ascension type stuff and realised now a couple of years later how accurate they were predicting the now.
They say that all those children are being born now to help restructure the world. I see people now waking up to the reality of helping restore the earth and that nature has always provided us with everything.
Then they said that the government empires will collapse and evil will not have a stronghold anymore as we get out of 3d to 4d eventually to 5d the golden age.
This is all coming back to me now and im seeing that im living in it now. Is 2012 the start of the golden age?
The Age of Aquarius started on valentines days.
Forgive me if i dont make sense!

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
We just have to make sure they don't start lobbing nukes at each other and we should be okay. There will still be death and destruction and all kinds of chaos, but if some of us make it then we have succeeded and will have just started to walk.

At that point the earth begins to heal and we start to find out exactly what we are. Life will be able to flourish and then we will claim our rightful place in the universe.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
HasToBeMoreToLife

I dont believe we should sit back and wait for the change to happen. I see people already helping to change the earth. We just need to all wake up to this realisation.

Wake up!

Wake up!

Wake up!

Be free of our inner and outer demons and eat healthful foods from the earth and break away from the addiction of material and start restoring it today.

I never think its too late to change within, out and the earth.

Last year many people were having sometthing that seemed demonic happening to them. This brings me to believe that their time has certainly run out.

As we moved into the Age of Aquarius i noticed they are getting weaker. People need to be free now and help, wake up to the inner goodness thats inside all of us.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

I know we can't stand back and let things to its course. It is a war going on right now.

It is a battle between good and evil.

We gain our knowledge from the Most High and the earth is our home, which needs to be respected. It's resources are here for us to use not abuse.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

You might be right about 2012 and everything but let's say we wake up, then what? What would be a good course of action stopping whoever is holding the guns? And would it be a enlightened course of action to shoot someone in the face that has bad plans for this earth? Or would a mass peacefull protest be in order? And what would that accomplish other than a big oppurtunity for a media spin and planted violence?

Let's just say there are people around that have woken up, what else is there to do or be afraid of in the world if you understand the grand sceme of things? Help the people around you, stay positive and realistic. The only real chance we have is the existence of the mass concsiousness that we can interact with and will spread the sentiment of peace of mind and the world.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Harman]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
People dont get along like they used too. We need to go back to our roots.
They seperated communities and neighbours to hate eachother and for easier control.
We need to build communities again and be kind in every way.
People are enstranging themselves from eachother. But once you give that person a simple hi they seem different to you (happier) rather then distant. We need to connect.
It starts in your own backyard before it goes globally.
We need to overhaul our diets and look into eating from nature.
We need to start building communites and help eachother.
We need to take time for ourselves and look within, build up wisdom and understand others.
We need to do all this more...

Lets just say im being an online motivator lol...Lets do it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
~

The Earth as it were, is a perfect home for it's inhabitants. It is humans who are out of place here. If there were no humans, the ecosystems of Earth find their own natural equilibrium. As must we as Humans find the medium between Earth and technology. We no longer have any natural superior, so we have become our own worst enemy.
The divisions that we create drive us apart. Those very differences are what make us all unique. Yet we are all of the same species. HUMAN. The sooner we realize this as a whole, the better off we will be. The Earth will live on, whether we choose to do so or not. In the end, it is all a matter of choice. We have become so involved with ourselves, that we miss outright what is really important. The Whole!

We need to make conscious decisions about our own destiny. Like it or not. Ascension favors those who have found peace, not those struggling to make ends meet in a rat race. Are people generally becoming more aware? Yes!
Are we close to ascension? No way.
As I see it, the world is indeed changing. We must change with it.
"NO ONE CAN HOLD BACK A BREEZE, LET ALONE A TORNADO"

[edit on 24/2/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Trying to make other people wake up is a lost cause. They will lable you all sorts of things and you will realize that you were being pretty stupid for trying to convert these people, which is what your actually trying to do.

So just be yourself and help yourself out. Along the way you will unintentionally influence many lives. This I have noticed. Just being myself has influenced other lives I have encountered far more so than me babbling on the internet about it or argueing about it to someone. Theres really nothing to say about it. You just have to learn to live it and by living it everyone around you will take notice.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I hope these children are helping to expose the stupidity of New age ignorance. omg my light butterfly needs to increse its vibrational frequency by +5 so i can harness my chi into a light sword.

Some of the dumbest stuff ever..... even worse than the old testament.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else feels like they have outgrown this world? I can only seem to see the big picture these days. I find it difficult to go about my daily routines and listen to everyone talk about their lives. No one seems to care about anything anymore. I feel that I have outgrown my human body as well. I feel trapped by this human form. To me it is merely a gooey suit I where. When I look around me, all I see is this wonderful, beautiful, miraculous, planet and universe that was created by a power so great, my little mind cannot even comprehend it. All I feel is this great love inside that is pushed down a little bit every day by the ills of man. I see how many people there are in the world that are not enlightened and it makes me think that we will never ascend. What is the matter with me? Why can't I just go about my life and not care like so many others? Their blindness seems to make them happy. I am grateful everyday for my family, and I love being with them, just not here among all the sheeple. My husband is enlightened also, and I know we will always be together in this world and the next.
We need to go to another universe or dimension for we have tired of this one.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sickofitall I can relate. Whenever I try to talk about something that actually matters (be it science, philosophy etc.) they always change the subject to something like "have you seen that one show" or "this band was so good". They dodge the interesting and replace it with the mindless mundane. So yeah I'm a bit angry with humanity myself.

new topics

top topics

join