It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return Sally to DATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
As many of us now, Sally has been evicted from the comfortable realm of DATS never to return. It is time we all take a stand and demand that she is returned and welcomed with open arms!

This is an official petition to have Sally returned to her rightful place....terrorising the DATS staff and patrons.

Pledge your support for Sally here.
We miss you Sally!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This thread is in violation of the BTS Terms and Conditions as follows:

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

...and may be subject to closure.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

That's the fear talking.....

:shk:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Are you really THAT scared of sally that you would pull rank like this?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I wasn't pulling rank...merely providing a warning that some of staff may inadvertently run across this thread and get the wrong idea...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
As the Manager of DATS Bar & Grill, I cannot take an official stance on this particular topic.

- Carrot
(I just ordered new drapes....)

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Bring Sally Home!Bring Sally Home!Bring Sally Home!Bring Sally Home!Bring Sally Home!Bring Sally Home!Bring Sally Home!Bring Sally Home!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
This is an official petition to have Sally returned to her rightful place....

A little presumptuous believing that a lady would wish to return to the very place from which she was exiled.

Negotiations will undoubtably have to be undertaken and concessions will have to be made to be sure.

I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'.

I actually miss the little scrapper.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I want Sally back!!!

I never really had any problems with Sally to begin with. In fact, we got along pretty well unlike her other relationships with people here.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
3 yeas

1 nay

1 no vote

Interesting......

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I think it may be early but we need a recount

Yes votes:
Viking
Ant
Gimme
SD (I read "I actually miss the little scrapper." as a yes )
Skeppy

That makes 5 so far of seven participants.

More than 75% by my maths. It is looking good!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

I haven't voted yet....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

My vote is still pending and available for purchase.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I submitted a number in your u2u box for a no vote, Scro Dog...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

So much for ethics

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
To make this as fair as possible, I vote that a certain Mod be the offical vote counter. I will look over said Mod's shoulder and make sure he has enough fingers and toes to count the votes; if he doesn't, I will provide a calculator. Plus, I will keep him honest.

Only public votes in the "Save Sally" thread will be counted.

All DATS staff must cast a vote by Friday at 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. Staff cannot abstain from voting.

DATS patrons can cast their votes during the same time period, and if they wish, patrons can abstain from voting.

There will be no, and I repeat NO, buying and/or selling of votes. If said action occurs, that automatically nullifies the bribed vote.

The "Yeas" must out-number the "Nays" by three-to-one in order for Sally to return.

Fair enough??

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think Rush should oversee the voting... since her opinion is not clearly biased.

- Carrot

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1
Fair enough??

Hhhhmmm....bribes to Sally for remaining where she is seem to be fair play...excellent...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
I think Rush should oversee the voting... since her opinion is not clearly biased.

- Carrot

Rush may oversee the voting. But, she has to vote, as well.

Vote counting will be done by said Mod (if he has the guts....) and will be overseen by me. That makes it more than fair.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok, I guess I'll have to go with a yes on this, not that i'm partial to one Vik.......or I mean to one side or the other mind you.

She was really starting to warm up to me, you know, there towards the end. And Bubba, poor poor Bubba..........that's what he would want.

But if she does come back..........she'd better bring back my entire stash of............makes mods nervous.............tequila. All 85 bottles.

Rush

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join