It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: The Middle East Crusade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Using phrases like : "Freedom is the Almighty's gift to every man and woman in this world. And as the greatest power on the face of the Earth, we have an obligation to help the spread of freedom."
(the Almighty being god)
would lead people such as my self to believe that this war isn't as simply about the freedom of Iraq but it's more about Bush wanting to impose Christianity on the world.

Here's a quote byCSM: "It has been observed that Bush's grand design for the Middle East has taken on characteristics of a crusade, though with careful avoidance of that loaded term."

You can read the whole story here: www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Bush has always seemed, at least to me, like he tries to relate a lot of his views to his religion.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was for a one world religion, considering his NWO ties- but this is the mudpit, no place for NWO, lol.

the Iraqi war has definitely turned into a war for oil- time will tell if it turns into a personal crusade for Bush, IMO.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
All Georgie Jr wants is to impress his daddy... he #ed around at school and let daddy buy him through, he #ed up all the business ventures his dad gave him on a silver platter... so now he's proving to daddy he can be a crusader just like Richard the Lionheart... although i feel he is likely to end up like one of the crusaders from one of the later crusades... you know the ones no-one remembers coz they #ed up so badly... # bush (i;m in a really anti bush mood today)

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Unfortunately for us George Bushes wet brain can only focus on 2 things. Both evident in his appearance the other night. God,and whos is better. Oil,he even mentioned it in his address. I was amazed,it's obvious why he has only made 3 public speeches.
The man is very scary,due to his asssumed position of leadership and his lack of a grasp on the reality of the world today.
His jihad against muslims is only going to get us into trouble and he is either to dumb to know it or is not understanding when people that do understand are telling him.
It is a frightening time in the United States right now.
Another crusade is not the world needs in 2004.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello?! "Wet-brained" Ashlar......how about explain the contexts of how the word "oil" was used in Bush's press conference, k?

The word "oil" gets mentioned and you just go to pot, eh? Apparently, since you don't live in the US, my FREAKIN' costs for gas are increasing almost .10 cent a week....but yet you and others keep with this "OIL" crap.....whatever dude.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Dude (specialasianX) you're cracking me up. I would love to be a fly on the wall for that home coming. It would go something like:

" dad, Pope John Paul, I botched the middle east crusades but we have to be vigil and not lose site of our goals"

[Edited on 15-4-2004 by J0HNSmith]

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hello?! "Wet-brained" Ashlar......how about explain the contexts of how the word "oil" was used in Bush's press conference, k?

The word "oil" gets mentioned and you just go to pot, eh? Apparently, since you don't live in the US, my FREAKIN' costs for gas are increasing almost .10 cent a week....but yet you and others keep with this "OIL" crap.....whatever dude.

seeker, what are you talking about. You are not making sense. I'm sure you know what wet-brain means I dont need to tell you.
I cant find a transcript of how he used the word oil but if I remember right it was about helping to pay for costs. It was inappropriate though. Go to pot? what?.....quit freaking out.
I live in southern california,probably highest in the nation for gas prices, so once again what are you talking about.

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Want to see a reasonable explanation of why oil prices are getting so high? Here is a disturbing thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by J0HNSmith
Using phrases like : "Freedom is the Almighty's gift to every man and woman in this world. And as the greatest power on the face of the Earth, we have an obligation to help the spread of freedom."
(the Almighty being god)

The Pope is not overly impressed with gwb at the moment...
www.islam-online.net...
Sanc'.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They are renaming the prison in Iraq, 'Camp Redemption'. Christ is the Redeemer, is he not? Classic marketing of the christian idea. Just get people to keep saying these christian catchphrases without them thinking about it. Bush doesn't want peace in the Middle East. He's not incompetant, this war is going just as he (or whoever controls him) planned. He is trying to start 'the end of days'. The apocalypse. Christ's return! Well, just a theory.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by curme]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think the oppressed peoples of the world are enjoying just the same amount of freedom as anyone else. They have the freedom to accept their dictators as their leaders, and they also have the freedom to band together to overthrow them. They just have not yet excercised the latter freedom, only the former.

The reason we have the freedom that we do today is because we earned it. Our freedoms are being taken away because we have forgotten it. Always there will be leaders whose goal is to rule absolutely over their people, in any society. And always the people must fight to retain their freedom.

That's right, I said FIGHT!

Talking will only get you so far with a tyrant. If a tyrant is particularly depraved, he will kill you for talking. If this is the case, then clearly words are not useful. Then, and only then, will it be necessary to fight.

Democracy cannot be 'installed'. Nations cannot be 'built' by anyone other than the people who built it in the first place.

new topics

top topics

join