It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tall 7 foot Alien/reptoid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hi all

Hard to discuss this but, 19 years ago, my husband and I saw and experienced a situation with what we know know is a "Reptilian" Back then, there was no name for them and since this creature wasn't small and grey, no one really wanted to hear about it. We kept silent...now we have questions.

Has anyone else had experiences w/ this race of Alien??? All I can say is that it didn't try to "eat us, harm us..." It was not a bad experience at all. It did change us though...oh, and there wasn't any "Shapeshifting" we've read about over the last few years.

Thanks

IM

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Would you care to tell the full story?

I'd love to hear about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Could you give a fuller account of what happened please? Sounds amazing. What was the location and situation? How close were you? Did you interact with it? Was there a craft? etc. Anything you can recall would be great. I'm not asking for 'proof', just a fuller account. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Dear imaginarydream thank you for coming forward with this account. I would be very interested in reading more, and I am in now way demanding any proof, just an account. For what it is worth I saw somthing "not human" in Scotland, Edinburgh at around 03:00 on the 8th of may last year. I have been waiting for something, I cannnot explain it. It meanssomething important but the closest I can come to vocabularise it is to tsay that it feels like glee, belonging or yearning that I cannot fulfill but it is related to my own "contact"(!?!) experience.

Kind regards

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Am I the only one here who can smell a troll post when I read one? C'mon guys. Don't let this get ugly and turn into a 23 page self-absorbed rant by the OP. Lets just end this now while there's some bandwidth left.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have seen some really weird things is all I'll say. Other than that... you should play "Gears of War 2," on Xbox 360.

You can fight lizardmen in that... and the locust hoard troops that come out from under the earth is pretty cool. It almost reminds me of the deep deep tunnel systems like in Iraq. LOL

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Am I the only one here who can smell a troll post when I read one? C'mon guys. Don't let this get ugly and turn into a 23 page self-absorbed rant by the OP. Lets just end this now while there's some bandwidth left.

Isn't it posts like that one that trigger the OP's on threads to get defensive or spooked? I'd still love to hear any more of your account OP, if you have more to share?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Yeah, I'd realllllly like the OP to feel comfortable enough to relate his story and get it all out before we regail him with such silly tags and names.

BS or not, if you lack the patience to hear the whole thing, you have little to stand on in assessment.

Let the poster, post.
Let him get it all out.

Then, we can judge the story for all it's worth, ya know?

Cuhail

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I fully agree. I also want to hear a more detailed account. No reason to cry troll without at least hearing the story first. OP, please proceed!

new topics

top topics

join