It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Took Place in 1995 And No One Knows

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
There have been dozens (100s?) of TV shows that have talked about the possibility of alien visitation. What makes you say that this particular one is "disclosure".

By the way, just because Disney could only sell this syndicated TV show to 5 markets doesn't mean anything. In fact, one would think if this was SERIOUS discloser, then this would have been shown in all TV markets; and conversely, if this wasn't serious disclosure, why show it at all ---

--- unless of course it was only a TV show whose only purpose was to create interest in a Disney ride.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I loved that ride!

It was great to have an "alien" breathing down your neck in the pitch black. Brings back memories of Spring Break.

Why this video was posted as a serious thread, I'm not sure. It's guerrilla marketing tool to stir interest in aliens or UFOs and meant to bring people to Disney World to experience their own "Alien Encounter". Some of what was shown may have been considered "real" by those interviewed, but that doesn't change Disney's motivation in making the video.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!

This is a massive attempt to grab your attention and redirect your focus away from what is going on in the White House and in Congress.

99% of all individuals who believe in UFO's have a relatively high IQ. Please do not waste it on this stupid HOAX that was designed decades ago to redirect the public attention away from CLASSIFIED MILITARY AIRCRAFT!

Please use you intelligence and your education to help our country.

If you need a task here are a few to focus on:

1. Prove that Pres. Obama is a natural born citizen.

2. Prove that Pres. Obama is NOT a natural born citizen.

3. 9- 11 conspiracies.

4. Find the beginning and the end of the gigantic paper trail leading to the collapse of ENRON.

5. Find the beginning and the end of the CURRENT ECONOMIC CRISIS.

This is a serious matter and it does not involve little green or grey men!

Yours truly,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

huh?
1. & 2. – Why? The man is President. You think you can change that? We couldn't get Bush impeached for violating the Geneva Accord. You think we can do anything about Obama being President for another 4 years? If you do ... sorry about your luck - it won't happen.

3. Nothing more will ever come about regarding 9/11. It's been nearly 10 years and there's been no more pressure regarding foreknowledge or involvement. It's swept-under-the-rug, sadly.

4. That went up in dust with WTC7.

5. The beginning started with the deregulation of the banking industry during the Clinton years. The end won't come for another decade.

OK. Now that that's all cleared up, we can go back to focusing on the thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The video description pretty much some it up for me.

Examines evidence suggesting the existence of life from other planets. Disney CEO Michael Eisner opens this documentary originally aired from 27FEB 95 to 26 MAR95 without advance notice to 5 U.S. cities. Narrated by Robert Urich. "Tonight we celebrate the New Tomorrowland at Walt Disney World in Florida with a television special that's out of this world. Hello, I'm Michael Eisner, head of the Walt Disney Company.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
*****More UFO Disclosure talk from actual "insiders"*****

Scientist and heads of Project Blue Book talk and give opinions:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Wonder how many people have seen this? I guess you can search youtube for the other missing parts of this movie. I was told that the footage of the UFO during the Holloman AFB part is REAL.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What's different about this documentary from others I've seen is that there is zero attempt to explain away sightings as something prosaic.

Even on the most pro-ufo films I've seen they usually have a sceptic on to provide balance. This film takes the attitude that the debate is over: ufos are real, they are extra-terrestrial spaceships and the government has been covering it up. These statements are presented in the film as facts. There is no mention of any alternative explanations.

If this had been created by some Joe Shmoe on youtube it would be easy to dismiss as the work of a ufo fanboi. But why would a respected comapny produce something that could hurt their repuation and that would invite ridicule if produced by anyone else?

I can think of three explanations:

1) It's an early form of viral marketing. The fact that is was shown in only 5 cities rather than nationally was an attempt to start a word of mouth campaign that would encourage people to visit the New Tomorrowland exhibit.

2) It was a litmus test to see how the public would react to information presented in this way - would people panic if a credible authority described actual aliens visiting the earth? The reason it was only shown in 5 cities was damage limitation if something went wrong. Likewise the inclusion of the commercial for the Disney exhibit could mean that if people did panic, the makers could plausibly claim that it was just a marketing campaign that got out of hand.

3) it is part of an ongoing drip-feed policy of informing the public of ufo reality. Rather than a single disclosure event, the information is being quietly and slowly introduced into the public domain. There will come a time when so many people just accept that ufos are real that will be no need for any official announcement or if there is one people will simply shrug and say 'yes, and ...?'

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Here is the official disclosure:

There are ALIENS among us right NOW. In fact, there are 30,000,000 of them, and they are illegal, and if things get much worse in Mexico, there will be a whole lot more. These are the aliens that Americans should be worrying about. As far as I know, any extraterrestrial aliens haven't caused any harm, they're not taking American jobs, they don't ask for free health care, and they don't deal in drugs.

First off their not taking the jobs from you they are taking them because you dont want them. Most Americans are too lazy! Second they dont ask for free health care. third they cause just as much harm as any other race. Fourth they deal just as much drugs as any other race. And my last point it is actually getting worser in the U.S. as of 2009.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So i found this....in speaking about this so called law.

Quote-
"-HEAD-
Sec. 1211.108 Violations.

-TEXT-
Whoever, willfully violates, attempts to violate, or conspires to
violate any provision of this part or any regulation or order
issued under this part or who enters or departs from the limits of
any quarantine station in disregard of the quarantine rules or
regulations or without permission of the NASA quarantine officer
shall be fined not more than $5,000 or imprisoned not more than 1
year, or both (18 U.S.C. 799).
"

Source- theshadowlands.net...

Not sure if this source is reliable but i didnt read anywhere were it says anything about alien encounter. Either the vid is fake or the law has been modified.

The read is talking about Decontamination. And those who refuse it, could be fined. Something like that.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Armour For Victor]

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It was a double-edged propandga piece. One piece for Disney's ride and one piece for disclosure. --Not that it actually included governmental disclosure. But even that widely accepted concept is wrong and probably has roots in psyops/disinformation activities. Why, why, why do piople fail to see that this thing is a mult-generational process? The ETs have been here--in our faces--for over half a century. If THEY wanted full-scale contact, we would have it. We absolutely KNOW why our government, and all world governments, don't want to acknowledge they are virtually powerless at the hands (claws?) of interlopers. However, the complicating factor is the technology that we can acquire from them from crashed ships or otherwise that can keep us top dog in the military department.

Where do you think all of those UFO-like triangles came from? A new race of aliens that suddenly appeared in the middle 1980s, or maybe from our finally developing a UFO-type craft that still resorted to our old three-axis manner of "flight" controls? The game is very complicated. The greatest secret in the history of the world, and the biggest secret of our military. Forget what good these fabulous craft to do for our world today. They are the best damned weapon every imagined. --Not to mention that they also make excellent spaceships to reach the Moon and possiblyi Mars.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

My thoughts exactly. It was presented very matter of factly as being accepted fact. I believe it was a test to see how the public reacts and perhaps to gauge how long it would take for the video to be diseminated among the general public

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
i think that the purpose of the video was to be a disclosure of sorts.

one part was going through the history of ufos, and the second part was a chance for people to get a feel of the real experience while being in a controlled atmostphere.

i personally visited the Alien Encounter experience a while back. it was around the same time that the tower of terror came out at mgm. it reminded me more of being in an Aliens film than a disney ride. it was set as scary, instead of something like close encounters of the 3rd kind, which threw me off a little.

I'd think that if they were trying to provide disclosure through a ride at an amusement park, that they wouldnt try to automatically instill fear in you. might have been why it was removed, because it didnt give people the right idea for a first time encounter. attack it rather than try to talk to it.

But they could have done that so to prepare for the so called reptilians or mantis kind (i feel silly saying that because i kinda believe in greys and the people ones possibly orions, but im not sure about the bug ones) so that you could be presented a terrifying creature, and know how to handle yourself somewhat.

All i know is those videos are way to in depth and offer way too much info and some new footage that ive never seen before, to just be a pr campaign.

also for the head of disney to come out and be the intro for it, gave it too much of a real deal feeling. kinda like he had to break the ice to people who will not believe even if the aliens showed up in their living room and demanded stuff.

in the end, the ride just didnt capture the sentiment of the video, and it really is like they tried to make a worse case scenario ride. i think it really got canned because that it was a maintenance nightmare. too much could go wrong, and it took forever to reset back up after each showing. i remember the line being forever long, much like the mummy ride at universal (which rocks by the way)

i for one am convinced that this was an attempt at disclosure. i think people saw disney and automatically thought PR campaign or kids show so pay no mind. if the DoD came out and said this in a press conference, i think that would still not get the attention it demanded.

i think the aliens should do what jehova's witnesses do. Go door to door, but LET the people pinch them
they can tell them that only so many can come too if they liked.

great thread s&f and amazing info. i liked the old video especially and want to learn more about the mutilations. that was truely terrifying when they found the glow-in-the-dark powder.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

thanks for the kind words. I truly feel this is an important video and should be listened to VERY carefully. These are out and out declarations of the gov't.s knowledge on the subject. I had started a thread about it quite some time back but it received little attention.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join