It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Took Place in 1995 And No One Knows

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This video produced by Micheal Eisner, former CEO of Disney and narratted by Robert Urich is a no holds barred admssion of the reality of extraterrestrials visiting Earth as well as the governments role in it. It was shown unannounced and with no prior promotions in just a few cities and at differing time slots. It's never been show since. I'd love to know what you think.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 2/23/2009 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I cant tell if its disclosure or if theyre trying to sell tickets to disneylands new attraction

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Though it is indeed a nice Disney Commercial...

Disclosure it is not.

Only govt can do that.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's an advertisement for a Disney ride, not disclosure of any kind. Without the participation of the time travelers or aliens or whatever they are (if they even are a "they") nothing happens.

Besides, "disclosure" is a myth. Disclosure means the government or some official agency tells you only what you want to hear. Even if it's a lie.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
hehehe, if there are no eXtra-terrestrials then why would the US make
a Law that makes it Illegal for any American to have contact with an
eXtra-terrestrial?

from the movie, part 1, starting at about 20:50

quite interesting movie, watching and downloading now

thanks for the links!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
What are you guys talking about"its just a disney commercial"
Have you even watched part one?.........anyways this is really interesting, not much that I didint know but still, to see it like that on something that was so mainstream, Im not surprised it wasint shown again, it gives off the impression it wants you to believe, unlike most shows of this nature, good stuff

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Outlawstar]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Here is the official disclosure:

There are ALIENS among us right NOW. In fact, there are 30,000,000 of them, and they are illegal, and if things get much worse in Mexico, there will be a whole lot more. These are the aliens that Americans should be worrying about. As far as I know, any extraterrestrial aliens haven't caused any harm, they're not taking American jobs, they don't ask for free health care, and they don't deal in drugs.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting that the ride no longer exsist. I guess draw your on conclusion.
As for the other "alien's", they are going back to mexico, because there are no jobs for them in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Interesting in the second video. I had been to Disney World in Febuary of 98 and saw this one disney experience. It wasn't as showy as the one they showed in this advertisement and supposedly was cut short when something unexpected happened or broke. After that, the exhibit or ride was closed down for repairs as if someone really died.

I have a few scoop marks and experiences, but so far, no visits from people like Budd Hopkins to interveiw me lately. Although, I did recall having met him in Wisconsin when he investigated a sighting by my stoner brother-in-law of a Large Mantis smoking a bong.

Odd why Disney World would show this as if some test for disclosure. Why would people confuse one with the other unless it was all the same experience? More disinformation techniques? I don't recall seeing some of these videos posted here that looked that good. How can people be sure when Disney productions is producing and using it to advertise?

In some way; it's all rides and illusions from someone.

It would be interesting to hear a more recent comment on this advetisement from them and their opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not had a chance to watch the video yet but that ride was awesome, easily the best one at Disney! I forgot all about it, thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hi - Im waiting for the vids to stream Can anyone give me a quick synopsis of what this is about and what the ride is and how it fits in please?!
Excuse the ignorance this is just a new piece of info for me!

Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

Interesting video-good post

If you've not seen it before then this is another very intruiging (Pentagon funded) UFO film from the Seventies presented by Rod Serling.
I think they may have been toying with the idea of disclosure even back then (Washington merry-go round incident at 21:59)

Google Video Link

Cheers

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrvalleyboy
Hi - Im waiting for the vids to stream Can anyone give me a quick synopsis of what this is about and what the ride is and how it fits in please?!
Excuse the ignorance this is just a new piece of info for me!

Thanks

maybe someone got hurt and maybe there were complaints that it was a little too real...disney(happy,happy) NOT disney(scary,scary) ooorrrr...the aliens had to go back to their planet because they were having too much fun scaring the hell of of humans

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The scoop marks remind me of chicken pox scars

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This is an infomercial for a ride at disneyland in the 90's.

This wasn't supposed to be serious was it?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kashodi
This is an infomercial for a ride at disneyland in the 90's.

This wasn't supposed to be serious was it?

Well, I'd suggest you do what I did before posting about it, and actually watch it.

It is a bit dated and very middle-of-the-road and matter-of-fact, as only Disney can do it, but it is also very serious. It's only tangentially an infomercial for the ET stuff they were hawking then.

A young Clifford Stone appears twice, some very rare footage I'd not seen otherwhere, and as a prior poster pointed out, I learned that there is a Federal law prohibiting contact with ETs, with penalties of a year's imprisonment and a $5000 fine.

Overall, well worth your time.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

very interesting videos, thanks
'' second line ''

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It strikes me as odd how they ran the program very selectively.
Hmmmm

-E-

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This government won't even admit we have a alien problem from across our own terrestrial border. They will never admit to a problem from the skys!@!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What better way to disclose than wrap it all up in *It’s a small world after all* wrapping.
Interesting stuff.

Edit: As I’m watching this I have to tell you - anyone who *poo-poos* this video is missing a huge chunk of fabulous information here!

And so far I’ve seen NOTHING about a Disney ride - Disney anything.

peace

[edit on 24-2-2009 by silo13]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join