It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Sinks Chinese Ship Bound For US With Nuclear Warhead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Russia Sinks Chinese Ship Bound For US With Nuclear Warhead

freedomfighterradio.net

Russian Military Analysts are reporting that Russian Coast Guard and Naval forces were ‘forced’ to sink the Chinese registered cargo ship New Star bound for US Port of Seattle after it refused orders to stop and be boarded over fears it was carrying a ‘missing’ nuclear warhead from a Russian Topol-M intercontinental ballistics missile.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

* Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it. Submissions with inaccurate, biased or otherwise deceptive headlines may be moved, closed or deleted.

[edit on 2/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Hey, this is worth looking into. The story goes on to implicate US involvement, and past dealings with this ship.
The fact that it was feared that is was carrying a missing nuclear warhead from a Russian Topol-M intercontinental ballistic missile is really scary stuff!

Watch the video.

It also implies a false flag on US soil may very well be on the way.

freedomfighterradio.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 23-2-2009 by seawolf197]

[edit on 23-2-2009 by seawolf197]

[edit on 2/23/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Let's wait till all the facts are in before we start blaming the U.S again.

And by the news story the ship sank in a storm coming back to the port.
Did not say if the ship sank from damage from being fired on or if it just sank because of the storm

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow, that is incredibly suspect.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Russia was planning to put 7 nuke warheads in Topol-Ms in 2009.

So up to 7 loose nukes could be bouncing around out there.

I sure hope they sunk them all, the alternative could be very ugly.

If someone nukes a city with a genuine high quaility nuke, do you think that politicians will have the self control not to launch every nuke they can?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wasn't there another thread about this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think a few members were skeptical on the whole issue. I'm not sure myself.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

That article by freedomfighterradio.net is riddled with facts they made up. They label their source as Russia Today. Russia Today says the ship was from Sierra Leone, which delivered rice to Nakhodka, a Russian port city. The ship then took off without permission and the Russian Coast Guard chased them down. (Which is suspicious) The Coast Guard then fired upon the New Star as it high tailed it to the Chinese boarder where Russia could no longer pursue it. The New Star then sank due to a storm.

There is no report of Nuclear weapon or anything to do with the U.S.A.
It also mentioned a "The Global Times" article, I found no such article on it's website. It's a Blog by the way.

Russia Today

While I assume that this didn't go down the way it is reported in the Russia Today's article, the Freedom Fighter Radio article has no other sources. In addition to a single source who's story doesn't match up to it's own, it is riddled with conspiracy adds and links, ruining any credibility FreedomfighterRadio.net has.

Edit: Sorcha Faal wrote the article, enough said.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Neaux]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thank you. I never saw that post.

Mod's you can take this one down if you like.

Honestly, I feel this could be some major propaganda.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Youve gotta hand it to sorcha false, she always seems to make the breaking news section here. Someones always falling for her articles. Slipped once myself but I caught it in time to delete it lol. Youve got to check whos saying it =d

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...
Russia did sink the ship.
But there was no nuclear warhead.
The ships captain, an Indonesian, wouldn't stop after 18 hours and many warning shots.
The ship had a consignment of rice, which was not accepted at Nahodka due to being poor quality, and the company who ordered the ship to come there to deliver the rice.
Gave the ship permission to leave when it didn't have permission from the Russian Gov.
Oh and it was Russian border patrol, not Navy.
If it was Navy they probably wouldn't have got any warning shots.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by BorgHoffen]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
wELL, lots of people in this country and around the world are really waking up so its time to kill off as many as possible real soon.

You betcha there will be US involvement. When the dust settles, those living will know, i hope.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
implies a false flag on US soil may very well be on the way.

Good ol' Dr "DOOM" Deagle said this on the Project Camelot website:

For example, I’ve had contacts inside the government that in the last 30 days we dismantled two nuclear devices in two U.S. cities. One was New York City and another was another U.S. city. I couldn’t get a final answer on it, but it appears it may have been Los Angeles. That was from very high up in the government, with very good contacts. So there were two major false-flag events that just became averted by our own government, and we have good people inside the government that do not want to see the dissolution of America, especially with the rising tide now...

www.projectcamelot.net...

Make of it what you will.. I personally think it's all BS and fear mongering. Until it happens, I don't buy any of this..

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
O M G

Sorcha fail

nothing to see here move along

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

how can you say "nothing to see here"
Forget Sorcha Fail watch the video.
You don't think its odd that a cargo ship would rather be shot at then stopping for the coast guard??

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by wycky
reply to post by TreX-UK

how can you say "nothing to see here"
Forget Sorcha Fail watch the video.
You don't think its odd that a cargo ship would rather be shot at then stopping for the coast guard??

Not if the Indonesian captain, didn't understand Russian.

Or if the mafioso people who ordered the rice, bribed the border patrol to shoot them because they tried to sell them crappy rice.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hey folks,

Many Catholic prophecies say that WWIII WILL START because of the sinking of a ship.

such as Trumpetersmission.com, for one.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Wasn't there another thread about this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think a few members were skeptical on the whole issue. I'm not sure myself.

Well the name

Sorcha faal

made me stop reading

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalu

Well Hey now, blast blast blast! No bombs here. Facts, or thoughts? Thats really all we can guess, since as much as this is... What proof? It was blasted away, the "EWE EZZ of A" people that will deny ignorance (k lol).... And so will the rest of the world, including me.

Since not only is it just a ship destroyed, nuclear what this and what not... But is there any proof? Is there? Newspapers, our most reliable resource right.

Yes Doom has come upon this world (Grabs a sign with 'End of world' written on it, and parades around it), but honestly... Proof? Nope if it was a big huge thing, it would not be in the newspapers im afraid. It would just, not exist at all.

Doomed I tell ya!!! (crawls to nearest pub, where I can get a pick-me-up) its about all we can do. This world is so funny right?. I just burnt my T-Shirt from my own cigg, while fires are frying everything atm here in Aus.

Yet despite all this Wahoo, theres not anything that I can tell; major threads that specifically implicate the evil ones are at work, destroying peoples lives here.

Come off it, its sunk, its not gonna be nuclearing no body now, good work whoever. Im Aussie, but despite my hatred of all the NWO, I just am getting really sick of not being wiped out just yet.

The 2000, etc, and all the whole dates of our annihilation... Just these things just keep wanting to happen... yet nothing does... My whole anti-social behavior just died when that Aussie Lady told me on whatever date that aliens were coming, to save us.. YET DIDN'T! Makes me just think, that all this talk is.. Just talk. I mean sure powerful people have powerful holds, but honestly when am I meant to die/be enslaved.

It just might not ever happen!... And here I am wondering, thinking and etc on something which may never impact me, or humanity at all. So Why live a life of semi-fear of the unknown when I can just be a sheeple and go on, uncaring...? Its so much easier than giving a whole darn about something I never saw or wanted to see!

The only real thing I know, is that our friendly pharmacies and doctors, are giving us 'cures' which do not work that well... Heck if you could just cure someone with a single dose/tablet/etc, where is the money in that? But what can we do about it... Nothing.

I cannot prepare for something I have absolutely no clue about at all! (NWO, ETC).

[edit on 24-2-2009 by Aoxoa]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aoxoa

Good post... starting to feel the same way, think all the doom and gloom is draggin me down! What happened to the threads about weed and dodgy animals etc.

On topic though I think I would have fired on em aswell, but as someone earlier said it was probably lucky for them it was just the coast guard!

new topics

top topics

join