It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL: Obama's housing plan will NOT work/Afghanistan Will get out of Control/POSSIBLE DRAFT???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Alright, now who agrees that the housing plan won't work?

I know that it won't. It may help some but it's going to promote more of the same problem that got us in this position in the first place.

Don't agree? Why?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

No, it is too late in the ball game. Too many people have already lost their house. Instead of giving all that money to banks, government should have refinanced those homes directly with a low percentage. Probably would have cost us the same but at least the government could say that they do look after the average Joe.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Not to mention, there are people out there who are going to get the tax credit, then lose their job and be unable to pay their mortgage..which is a huge part of what caused this problem in the first place.

So we'll be adding wasted tax money on top of a foreclosure which increases the problem even more.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
I personally believe Afghanistan is necessary.

Yes, nessisary to keep the poppy fields growing and the planned new oil pipeline flowing.

This country needs closure.

????

Come on! Didn't the 911 Commission wrap things up nice and tight for you to swallow down? Was that not enough closure for you?

What kind of US to Arab kill ratio do you need for closure, already? 1:10? 1:20? 1:100? 1:1000? How many people in the Middle East have our forces killed since 911? How many more people have to die so we can have our "closure"?

Why not be accurate and call it what it really is? Petty Revenge to satisfy Americans who think like you seem to, and Profit Motive to satisfy those who couldn't care less about 3000 disintergrated people as long as they get their billions of dollars and the power that it brings them.

Look beyond your programming! See the real enemies! They are much closer than Afganistan.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Boy are You brain washed by the government and the MSM. You actually think We can win a war? Do You realize no one wins in war except the rich and the powerful. These wars were created so the arms companies and the government could legally steal from the US tax payer. You think We should be in Afghanistan to revenge the thousands of people killed in the towers? Let me see millions of people dead in Iraq and Afghanistan and that isn't enough revenge? Well how bout this an economy going to hell and hundreds of thousands of people loosing their jobs every month due to the war and the banks. So I wonder how many children need to go hungry to full fill Your blood lust? I think You need to do a little research into the evils of our government and the elite. A good book to educate You is General Smedley Butlers book " War is a Racket"

Oh btw if they institute a draft and they try to get me or my fiance I will automatically be considered a enemy combatant. So enjoy Your utopian society of an Obama presidency and hopefully the honeymoon will last 4 years. I for one doubt it because I realize that He is just another puppet to sell the aghenda of the elite to enslave the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Boy that sounds like an excellent idea but You seem to forget those people lost their jobs so how are they going to afford their new refinanced homes? I have been working my ass off for 12 years with overtime out the butt but now I haven't worked in over a month. So please tell me how is refinancing my house going to fix all the worlds problems. There is no fix to this problem and people need to realize that. So how is the government spending trillions of dollars it does not have going to fix the problem? Its not!!!!!!! The only thing they are doing is printing money out of thin air and stealing it right before our eyes. The only thing that is going to accomplish is force more people out of their homes when food prices rise through the roof due to inflation. I am fed up with the average ignorant american and the average thieving public servant. I can't wait for the real correction to come in the future and that will consist of pitch forks and torches.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I guess you haven't heard what Afghanistan's nickname is have you?

It is called the place where countries go to die. Opium production in that country has almost doubled since we have been there. The real problem isn't even in Afghanistan it is in Pakistan. If your so adamant about getting Bin Laden why don't you go talk to your recruiter tomorrow they will gladly sign you up. I don't know why your sitting around waiting for a draft.

As far as the housing mess, it is stupid. Throwing money at the problem hasn't worked yet and it hasn't ever worked.

All they are doing is delaying the inevitable collapse. If we actually had a president that had some backbone it might give some stability to the market and we might see our way out of this.

If Obama continues to speak out of both sides of his mouth it is dropping the unforeseeable bottom even deeper.

I say let it crash, TPTB's hopes and dreams have been crushed and they know it but they are stubborn little kids that don't want to let it go. They created this mess and now they don't want to do the time.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
First off..I just want to say..I think the NWO is done..they may regroup but for now..they are done.
Secondly, Iraq was a sham...
Third, Afghanistan may be the place to go for terrorists...however, they probably had nothing at all to do with 9-11. It may bring closure to us, but not the way it should.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

- Bwah Hah ha Hah ha ha!

The NWO is just getting STARTED!!!

They just pulled off the HEIST of the CENTURY - and we're only 9 years in!

I tell you the truth - if we let them take the Internet away (which they are well on the way to do) - then it is GAME OVER MAN!

We must do a better job defending it then we did the Constitution - otherwise you can kiss Liberty GoodBye!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join