It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL: Obama's housing plan will NOT work/Afghanistan Will get out of Control/POSSIBLE DRAFT???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ron Paul...right again.
Too bad all he can do right now is make these videos. Everything he tries to push in Congress gets laughed at.

Government is DELAYING correction of the market.
Let things take care of themselves.

Afghanistan...it's a money pit just like Iraq and we are jumping right into it. Draft...I don't think that is going to fly with the public.

Cripes.

The world is going to hell...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by David9176]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I personally believe Afghanistan is necessary. Too many people here have found themselves completely forgetting about what lead us to afghanistan in the first place... Iraq was just a big lie and a distraction... the monster that attacked our nation is hiding in those borders... fully behind the president putting focus once again on hunting Osama bin Laden and his minions... dead or a alive.

This nation deserves closure.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Right, they just got us for over 9 trillion dollars. If they try to activate the draft I doubt very many people are going to comply.

The people that voted for him were against the war in the first place. We'll see though, humanity isn't exactly the smartest.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

That's if you believe that people hiding in Afghanistan/Pakistan actually attacked us. Which myself, and many of those here, DO NOT. There are too many unanswered questions. Too many Saudis on the list. Too many inadequacies to blame it on a group of cave-dwellers 12,000 miles away. I'd like to have adequate factual information before we condemn another 30k troops to this hell. We have multiple news sources from all over the world reporting that Bin Laden has been dead for a number of years for one....For two, if we want to get ahold of these people we need not be in Afghanistan....we need to go into Pakistan and possibly provoke something unthinkable, aka Nuclear Warfare. Our gov't rushed us into these conflicts in the heat of the moment with a false flag operation, that is the most likely scenario. We've done it before, just research Pearl Harbor fully and you will understand what our loving Gov't is capable of.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Right, they just got us for over 9 trillion dollars. If they try to activate the draft I doubt very many people are going to comply.

The people that voted for him were against the war in the first place. We'll see though, humanity isn't exactly the smartest.

The people, like myself, who supported him were against the Iraq war. Funny how Obama opponents just love confusing the circumstances of Iraq with afghanistan. Their two different wars, two different reasons. Iraq was a lie, was a sham, Afghanistan on the other hand was the very place we started on the hunt for Osama bin laden.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

But you ignore the fact that he is likely not even alive at this very moment. Crap, our own gov't supplied the guy with weapons and training and now you want his head? Perhaps you should be looking to the REAL source of the problem?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Was Osama bin laden responsible for 9/11?

Last time I checked the US had no evidence to link him to it.

Could it be possible that the hunt for OBL is just as big of a lie as the hunt for WMD's?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
That's if you believe that people hiding in Afghanistan/Pakistan actually attacked us.

Thankfully NWO and other conspiracy theorists make up a small minority of our nation. I understand your point somewhat, Osama could be anywhere, but it is apparent the bulk of his minions are there, and it is our duty for those who lost on 9/11 to show that 7years on we're still hunting.

For GOPers and paulers alike to say "we'r not suppose to be there, stop hunting for osama, blah" is an insult to those who lost on 911, to those families seeking closure and reassurance, to the fact we'r not showing him that we'r done.

Conspiracy theory? Thats your conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

So you think america should stop because the "conspiracy theory" community feels that the government did 9/11? that Obama is not american born? that the NWO is about to take over the world and that reptillians control the elite?

If we all stop because of what one minority believes, we might as well stop the entire nation for all the other conspiracy theories.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Pretty unfortunate that you and many like you will buy that whole theory with a minimum of any actual evidence to back up the claim. Meanwhile, over 5,000 people lost their lives just this past year to the immediate south of us due to drug wars. And yet the majority of the American population is more worried about someone who "maybe, could've possibly did it", even though he has been reported DEAD many times via multiple foreign news sources, even though there has never been any one strong physical link to the events that had happened. Anybody who has done any research KNOWS that those guys could not have flown those planes, for instance. But yeah, keep buying the BS you're being fed if you'd like.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Is that all you ever come back with? Show me proof where Osama is responsible. Tell me why he isn't on the 10 most wanted list because of 9/11. He is wanted for other reasons.

Yes, I agree with you that the families of those killed deserve justice, but going after a group of people throughout various countries will not solve the problem.

I for one believe the US should get out of Afghanistan and let he CIA go back to the glory days and take care of these guys like Osama any way they can.

Restore the power to them to use bad guys as informants and let the CIA do their thing. I believe they would get the job done.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpriebe81
Pretty unfortunate that you and many like you will buy that whole theory with a minimum of any actual evidence to back up the claim.

Im not concerned about whats "unfortunate" to the minority conspiracy fringe. This is a conspiracy website, true, but we all have our personal beliefs. I can say the exact same to you.. its unfortunate you choose not to believe 911 with caused by Osama.

I hate bush, I would love nothing more to see that man and his neocon buddies, and some of his supporters here (those vocal and those silent about their support) findthemselves having being caught out on something as big as this.... but I dont allow my personal or ideological beliefs to give into these conspiracy theories regardless.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I could give a crap less about Bush, or any other government Mouthpiece for that matter. I was just asking you if you have any solid evidence that the peeps in question perpetrated 9/11? Whereas, I have boundless solid evidence that the whole thing was an inside job. Keep buying the BS man, I thought you were smarter than that.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Is that all you ever come back with? Show me proof where Osama is responsible. Tell me why he isn't on the 10 most wanted list because of 9/11. He is wanted for other reasons.

Hey jam Ill tell ya one thing, Bush and his pops did have a pritty close relationship with Osama... in the billions. Thats not to say Osama had nothing to do with these attacks. I know bushies hands are dirty, and filled with Osama money, and maybe this is why, for sake of protecting himself, he would prefer Osama not be caught, but it be still highly important for this country to continue the hunt of OBL.

Yes, I agree with you that the families of those killed deserve justice, but going after a group of people throughout various countries will not solve the problem.

Then you tell me how Jam? Pack our bags and do some undercover hunts? Not in afghanistant, you needs a far spread hunt, and the best way to do that is with our soldiers.

Did you support the Iraq war? Do you believe in that conspiracy? You want to talk about waste and conspiracy theories, that war is riddled with them.

I for one believe the US should get out of Afghanistan and let he CIA go back to the glory days and take care of these guys like Osama any way they can.

Thats a possibility, however for now showing that we are pulling out of afghanistant does not send a good message to these terrorists. And if anybody here intends to compare the same to that lie of a war Iraq they got to get their facts right about the wars and the circumstances.

For now the afghan war should continue, the vast majority of Osamas minions and possible Osama himself are based in afghanistan. No mercy.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If you think invading and occupying a foreign country because Osama bin laden the fabricated boogeyman might be hiding there in a cave you are deluded.Thats nothing to do with a conspiracy,thats cold hard facts...lets play spot osama! If osama was the Dr.Evil behind this whole scenario...why on earth would they need a fake actor for his debut appearance on videotape? did he have a flare up of acne? the jitters before his big debut?... I like this picture because it completely blows apart all the nonsense without having to utter a word.

PS if Osama was going to be anywhere except 6 foot under it would be Pakistan..not Afghanistan..Have you asked a doctor how long a patient with hepatitis would last in a cave?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Ofcourse, Osama Bin Laden admitted doing it himself. The terrorists themselves were identified and the masterminds were caught.

Personally I believe Bush and his cronies would want nothing more for Osama to be out of the picture in america, that people move on. He tried this distraction with Iraq, and you know it nearly worked, but there are many now looking back to Osama himself. Mr OBL and his buddies have plenty of dirt on the bush family, and possibly others... I wouldnt be surprised if there was an effort to take away blame and just mix it around, everywhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
So, how would a draft go with you folks in the USA? Whilst your NATO allies dont have one?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ahh... but you have ALREADY subscribed to a Conspiracy Theory! - one presented by the U.S. Govt.

Apparently you ARE a Conspiracy Theorist - like everyone else after all!

Go put your tin foil hat back on! - Forget your medication recently?

etc, etc, etc...

Eventually, as in all crimes, it all comes down to the preponderance of evidence - but some will always prefer to remain in willfull ignorance instead.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Draft? Is this why out of the blue a few weeks ago at 33 years old I recieved a Marines invitation in the mail? Since then recieving Marine literature every few days lol. I guess they're making a push to grab those who want or who are on the fence about joining. Then they'll come in and sweep up the rest with the draft. Maybe two seperate boot camps for the programming with the two different mind sets.

Anyways, expect civil war to start on someones doorstep when they start coming for our kids.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Then you tell me how Jam? Pack our bags and do some undercover hunts? Not in afghanistant, you needs a far spread hunt, and the best way to do that is with our soldiers.

Did you support the Iraq war? Do you believe in that conspiracy? You want to talk about waste and conspiracy theories, that war is riddled with them.

I supported Iraq cause of the troops. Regardless of reason they were already there by the time the WMDless mess showed up.

The CIA can go in any country and get the job done, even Pakistan.

showing that we are pulling out of afghanistant does not send a good message to these terrorists.

And what message are we sending them now? We kill some of theirs they kill some of ours. We can't get countries to send troops. We are about to escalate the war. Opium fields are prospering. I still don't see a positive message in all of this. Could you please provide one?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join