It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this ability that I have suddenly developed?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to be reading this.

What I am wondering is.... why would I have suddenly developed an uncanny ability to.... guess/sense the different colors on my two dice (red or white), and my sticky notes (pink, yellow, or green). I can sorta "cast" out about what has happened/will happen and come up with different senses... like ummm a few days ago I was planning on going to skiing, but then I "cast" out about the day and I did not get the same sense of skiing.... and it turned out I stayed home.

I mean.... I haven't been able to figure out what sort of ability this is, if you know what I mean. Ummmmm.... I am rather good at guessing true/false and yes/no questions, when there is two options. I can kinda guess what the difference is between two different stone globes are.. like one is green and one is black... but only in terms that the green "feels" lighter, but a bit different than the black. But not decidedly "green". Just.... "lighter".

I don't really know how to describe this ability.... like I do not 100% get it right, but about 80% correct guessing which hand holds a red or a white dice....... but neither can I determine what colour it is. Just the difference in shades of the dice.

Does that make sense? Does anyone else know what this is like? Any suggestions as to how to develop this ability?

I am not really scared of this ability I have developed.... only a little disturbed on two parts- some of what I have "guessed" at for the future has come true.... and I was a bit spooked by what I sensed.

Anyhow, any and all comments are VERY much appreciated as I havn't a CLUE what is going on. Thanks.

(Oh... and in case someone asks.... yes, I am very good at guessing the colour of the next spin of a roulette game. I am underage, though, so I have only been trying this with online flash "practice" games with no real money involved.)

So...... thanks!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Typicaly people that make such claims are not looking at it correctly. They ignore or "forget" when they are wrong. Do a real difinitive test... and write down the results....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Continue the discussion here.

Closed.

new topics

join