It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Dude, there is ALWAYS 'something' about to happen!
'Stuff' happens all the time, everywhere!
Can you be a little more specific than something? Do you feel it will be a positive something, or a negative something?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

Not really sure. But I am certain something big is about to happen. This won't be your normal average everyday thing. This will be something that hasn't happend for many years, if ever at all. Many people will agree something is definitely about to happen.

It would be impossible for me to explain what this would be. I don't believe that its humanly possible for anyone to fully explain it.

I know we have all heard this before, but this this life in this world is coming to an end real soon. I don't believe the world will ever end but we all know life does. The question is do you want to go to a good place or a bad place when it does? The soul goes on to another place.

It will be good for some, bad for some. That would depend on what side your on.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I just read what you have applied and I got to admit.........I got goose bumps.

I wasn't going to type this but based on the things that you have mentioned, and the content of this thread in general, I'm going to go ahead and do it anyway. I will probably get flamed over it, but that's alright.

Here goes......

I strongly believe, and have for quite sometime that God is alive and living a human life today. He will die of natural causes very soon. Soon after he passes the anti-christ will appear and the final 3 and one half year count down will begin. I believe this to be around the beginning of July 2009. This too will also coincide with the year 2012. I believe this is when he will return. In this 3 and one half year time span all kinds of extra-ordinary things will occur. Hence, the "birth pains". People will have second thoughts about the choices they have made in this life and reconsider.

When he does pass, everything that you have mentioned in your post here will in fact happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Zues, I don't know what or when exactly, there are so many theories, but I definitely believe we are on the cusp of the 7 year tribulation, whether it has begun or not I am not sure.

I believe the Bible literally; I believe that when the time comes for those who put their faith in The Lord, that we will actually hear a trumpet sound and a voice of the archangel calling "come up here" -- I don't worry too much about being flamed. Not that I like being rudely ridiculed by people, but I worry more about standing before God and being asked why I didn't speak of what I knew.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

You are absolutely right.

I guess it not so much that I'm worried about being flamed, more so is that most of the people that are alive today don't want to hear about God or don't want to know him period. I try to respect that. But then again, they are the ones that need to hear it. Right?

I don't know what it is here lately, but I just feel the urge to just let it all out. Perhaps I'll start a thread soon and see where it goes. That is if the mods allow it to be posted.

Have a good one!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Well fortunately ATS is still upholding our right to Freedom of Religion. I think the majority of people who read ATS don't ever even post, so for all we know there are thousands of people out there who get something out of these Biblical threads, other than just boiling mad. But then, why do nonbelievers even open the thread up? It was posted under Religious conspiracies. I don't go into The Gray Area because that's just not my thing (although I believe ufo's exist).

I never understood how a person could get so mad over something they don't believe even exists, have you?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join