It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I've never posted on this site untill now. Nothing has compelled me enough to do so, untill I saw this post. Truly a difficult thing is to open the eyes of the blind. Nibiru is indeed coming, it always was for aslong as every one of our lives have been on this beautiful planet and to think that as much power we could all have united to save it is wasted by directing that energy to ignorance and barking at each other like simpletons. Is that by chance or by design? Oh God I could go on for so long but I belive it would be of no use. I guess you have to see4yourself thats part of why we are all here isnt it?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by catseyequeen
It isn't him. It isn't Nibiru. It is the sound of the planet reacting to Nibiru.

Your thought about this makes more sense. The earth is definitely reacting to something. With holes in the magnetic field, the weakening of the heliosphere, earth being bombarded by cosmic rays and dark matter from outside of our solar system, Venus being so close to earth right now, comment Lulin just past by at it's closest distance to earth a few days ago, the sun cycle not starting in a normal manner, earthquakes, more volcanoes erupting right now than what is normall...etc.

Something is happening. Many of us feel it. But I have not heard any strange noises yet.

Perhaps an MRI of CT Scan is a good idea for the OP. He might have high blood pressure too....that can cause noise in peoples head or ears.

[edit on 27/2/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

you need to read the bible mate and stop worrying abt wats gonna crush or wat, why are you so afraid to die? are yu afraid to face smething tht you think we all dnt knw ?after death there s going to be heaven and hell, what are you going to do abt it? you wanna get scared MORE?, TRY SEARCHING ABT THE ILLUMINATTI TOO.!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
could it be Theta waves?
that you hear?

Type 2 theta occurs during states of still alertness.

and from same source:

The functional significance of the theta rhythm is not clearly understood at present. A number of investigators have suggested that it may be related to learning and memory. Observations that support this concept include the fact that theta modulates long term potentiation, a type of synaptic plasticity that is widely believed to form the physical basis for memory; and that the presence of theta correlates with performance in several learning tasks.

I do have concern that the Sumerians wrote of Nibiru, the Annunaki, and that the Sumerian Tablets and a purported schematic for a space craft found in Iraq have been supressed as have most evidences of Giants, such as the recent find in Egypt, UFO's etc...
No news here...move along now...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
HaveSeenForMyself i noticed your location is 19.5 degrees north, did you read Dark Mission?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

i believe in nirubu and does any one know that people have been taking videos of it and they saying it was like 2 suns setting at the same time

any way u cant hear # u faget

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Has everyone noticed that HaveSeenForMyself has in no way responded to any of the scientific data I have posted? He asked me to see it so I posted it and NOTHING....

That should tell everyone here that something else is going on then that he wants to "help".

If you don't believe me, review the thread or better yet, ask a serious question for yourself. He won't answer your question.

Remember everyone....
Deny Ignorance

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This question is not posed to the OP, as I think I am probably on Ignore because I dared to ask questions.

Can anyone who believes in this Planet X theory point me to an actual, accredited astronomer who will back these claims up? Not all astronomers are connected with NASA and going along with "airbrushing Planet X out of photos before making them public" lol.

I look forward to any replies.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

This can be read at the top of every page in this thread.

SkunkWorks boys and girls is where you are at and the content is as described above.

Stop demanding... This is NOT the scientific forum or even the news forum.

Facts are NOT required.

Did anyone go to this location to confirm if there is in fact an anomaly there?

13h 48m 0s, -8 24' 25"

Let me know because I haven't either. This thread has been a blast of a read, up until I look down to find that a lot of you have been peeing on everybody's shoes. It's worse than refereeing my kids; "Daddy billy is ignoring me," Boo frickin hoo.

Eveybody is an expert yet not one of you can actually confirm anything without referencing something somebody else has said, done, or written.
No sound in space? Have you personally been there to find out? Has anybody experienced anything or are we all just regurgitating what we've read or been taught, what we KNOW is the truth? C'mon we know nothing.

Loosen up folks, this is entertainment.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rollinster
Eveybody is an expert yet not one of you can actually confirm anything without referencing something somebody else has said, done, or written.

Seriously? So anything that isn't first hand experience is not acceptable to you?
All non-fiction books are not acceptable?
The simple fact that if I were to scan the skies myself then post it here, means you wouldn't accept it either.

No sound in space? Have you personally been there to find out?

School can teach you things. This is one of them. Sorry you missed out on that.

Has anybody experienced anything or are we all just regurgitating what we've read or been taught, what we KNOW is the truth? C'mon we know nothing.

So you actually believe that unless you've personally experienced something, it isn't fact?
Really?
How did you learn to read and write? You learned it from someone else !!! You were TAUGHT !!!

Look, I understand that this is a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE thread but does that really mean that we should avoid science? I'm sure if there were scientific evidence that supported the OP's opinions, he would surely post it.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We just need to accept and believe..........

Friend, none of this is a simple matter. I have often been referred to as a prophet by those close to me. Religion is not a factor in the least, this much I can assure you. Although I cannot explain the sound in a scientific context, you have a ways to go. Firstly, you must be honest with yourself like a few others in this thread. This requires you to forget all the lies that are loosely termed "an education". But I have a strong feeling that this is not the path that you have chosen.
reply to post by jfj123

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
We just need to accept and believe..........

Friend, none of this is a simple matter. I have often been referred to as a prophet by those close to me. Religion is not a factor in the least, this much I can assure you. Although I cannot explain the sound in a scientific context, you have a ways to go. Firstly, you must be honest with yourself like a few others in this thread. This requires you to forget all the lies that are loosely termed "an education". But I have a strong feeling that this is not the path that you have chosen.
reply to post by jfj123

Here's a lie he could try to debunk....GRAVITY

It would be interesting to see which is stronger, his belief that education is a lie or the education that explains how gravity works.
A good test would be to THEORETICALLY stand at the edge of a cliff, take one step off and call gravity a lie and see who wins

All he would need to do apparently is "forget all the lies that are loosely termed an education" and he wouldn't fall

[edit on 27-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
hi defcon5:

I know lulin is there casuse i saw it but this thing i´m telling here is 10 o 12 times bigger just for comparison, i´sure is not Lulin thats is what is making me doubt of it, lulin is in the other side ,seems greenish, and still visible, with two tails(seeems like the tail is turning or something)

This is why i`ve looked at the skies at first place, to find lulin casue here in teh media said it was going to be visible but just a little and with very clear sky...but to my surprise i saw thing HOLY BiG *SNIP* thing that is turning me very nervous, till i can get a picture of it with something...

Its just above the horizon, but just, almost not noticeable if you are not awake at the time i said...(around 6 oclock am) tomorrow on saturday im going to work at the same our and see what i find, if its nothing it ends here, but if not i will try to manage a nd get a pic

Do you thing chemtrails have to do with it?
Cause there is a lot of activity of chemtrails here, like 4 o 5 time a day in the same direction and way....now it makes me think, cause from my house i couldn´t see it because of the buldings, i cant reach a lower level in the horizon cause everything blocks it(houses, apartments, factories, etc)

posting again on saturday after i get back from work and see what happens...
bye

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/27/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I still think it is more likely from the earth, if there is anything.

Someoe mentioned on a previous page that the OP has been banned from posting. That's actually too bad, since this thread is exactly what ATS is all about(conspiracy theory). The OP was attacked, and may have finally broke down. I saw several of his posts , one after the other, removed by the mods.

I did not see anything deserving of him being banned. In fact, if the guy is in need of help, expressing himself here would be a good thing, as it could lead to someone possibly helping him.

But, no one said this site would operate as a democracy or a dictatorship. The viewer can reason as to the one that fits the bill.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Seriously? So anything that isn't first hand experience is not acceptable to you?
All non-fiction books are not acceptable?
The simple fact that if I were to scan the skies myself then post it here, means you wouldn't accept it either.

No not seriously. The tone here is just so matter of fact when nothing said here is really a fact of the matter.

School? I'm glad that school books are ALWAYS current and cutting-edge along with the curriculum required to be taught.

Sounds in Space per NASA

Has anybody experienced anything or are we all just regurgitating what we've read or been taught, what we KNOW is the truth? C'mon we know nothing.

So you actually believe that unless you've personally experienced something, it isn't fact?
Really?
How did you learn to read and write? You learned it from someone else !!! You were TAUGHT !!!

Look, I understand that this is a HIGHLY SPECULATIVE thread but does that really mean that we should avoid science? I'm sure if there were scientific evidence that supported the OP's opinions, he would surely post it.

HIGHLY SPECULATIVE is what I love about it and per my link above ( a re-post by me latest mention by Jay-in-AR) scientific evidence should NOT be avoided.

Regarding the OP, well it appears that he is very passionate about what he says and he believes it. Obviously he can produce nothing that can prove this. So what. Again, this is in SkunkWorks. Besides, you got him out of his element, he cracked in his posts and got banned. You should feel better, yeah?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

School? I'm glad that school books are ALWAYS current and cutting-edge along with the curriculum required to be taught.

Sounds in Space per NASA

Apparently you missed my post about sound in space so I'll go ahead and repost it for your convenience

Although light and radio waves can travel through space, due to the almost complete lack of medium, you would not hear sounds from space unless you had VERY sophisticated equipment.

there are gasses in space, and it's true that these gasses can propogate sound waves just like Earth's air allows sound to travel. The difference is that interstellar gas clouds are much less dense than the Earth's atmosphere. (They have fewer atoms per cubic foot.) So if a sound wave was travelling through a big gas cloud in space and we were out there listening, only a few atoms per second would impact our eardrum, and we wouldn't be able to hear the sound because our ears aren't sensitive enough. Maybe if we had an amazingly large and sensitive microphone we could detect these sounds, but to our human ear it would be silent.

There can also be vibrations in matter that's not gaseous: for example, the solid Earth or even the Sun (see the related link below). But although sound can travel through Earth, it can't travel from Earth to Mars because there's essentially no matter (gasses, liquids, solids) in between the two planets for it to travel through.

So it's not strictly true that no sound vibrations can travel through space at all, but it is true that humans would not be able to hear any sounds in space.

curious.astro.cornell.edu...

And the source comes from Cornell.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
So it's not strictly true that no sound vibrations can travel through space at all, but it is true that humans would not be able to hear any sounds in space.
curious.astro.cornell.edu...
And the source comes from Cornell.

Excellent!
Sound in space.
We agree.

Moving on...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
don't know if anyone said this but... sound doesn't travel in a vacuum (i.e. space). if it did, we'd be deafened by the roar of the sun.

nothing to see here...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I now feal I`m ready for what ever comes THATS to this great company www.northwestsheltersystems.com, for your survival needs.
full line of survival food.composting toilets,blast and vault doors,
home safes and gun vaults,NBC ventilation units,
also custom designed underground bomb,fallout,storm shelters,
safe,panic rooms, hidden passageways wine cellars.that are fire proof.
[email protected],[email protected][ joe]
our#1 priority is protecting your family,your confidentiality.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join