It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It is with great relief to my soul to announce that I have decided to put jfj123 on my ignore list. Only one other member resides on this list for all my time on ATS. Some of my brothers sent me a U2U and gave me a broader perspective and for that I am greatly appreciative. My grandmother used to tell anyone who would listen that I had the patience of Job (she was deeply religious but I don't hold that against anyone). But alas, Job did not have an ignore button!!

Now I will probably have time to eat and bathe once in a while without getting too far behind on the replies. Thank you eternally guys and I'm going to take my dog on a celebratory walk so she can share in my newfound freedom!

WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!

But you've never answered any of my questions and almost nobody elses.

Your grandma sounded very wise. Too bad none of it rubbed off.
I've never put anyone on ignore because to me, it's a way of hiding.
Enjoy you're new hiding place

After all these pages and the OP has answered almost ZERO questions.

The OP asked me questions. I answered him. He put me on ignore.

Time to close the thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's obviously trolling.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Originally posted by prevenge
you're saying this is coming from behind the sun.. along it's long orbital trip.. but..

we're on one side of the sun in december.. and we're on the OTHER side .. the OPPOSITE side.. during JUNE.. so we'd have seen it. if it were "behind" the sun.. that is to say.. if it was on the opposite side of the sun..

BUT if our orbits were timed JUST right.. almost calculatedly perfect.. so that EVEN as WE go around the sun.. when the planet x comes through...it's orbit is exactly "timed" so that the sun is always occludig the line of sight of the planet x??

is that what you're attempting to say is occuring? because that's the only way that this could possibly happen.

-

I'll make this quite simple friend. Although the Anunnaki have the ability to travel between dimensions, this has been very troublesome for them in the past. For this reason, while they are able to 'navigate' and alter their path, PlanetX HAS to emerge from behind the Sun at some point. This is the April 24, 2009 date that was given. While the planet can be blinded by chemtrails, the sound is not so easily hidden. Many have chosen the ostrich method.

Ok up against the wall. Just kidding. Seriously though, I have gone through way more than a dozen of these pages and have found at least three different members have asked you "why April 24" and no answer was forthcoming. I finally found the above where you say "the April 24 date that was given" ..... given by whom? You are pretty adamant about this and naturally your feet will be held to the fire come April 24. Who decided on April 24, or are you going to ignore this question for the 5th time?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlegreymen

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Piggy#1: there's no sound from the sun, so why something behind the sun?

Piggy#2: There's no sound from anything in space. That's the hole in this thread.

This sound I have explained in a fair amount of detail already at this early juncture of threadness. Why dost thou protest? Dost thou not have ears to hear?

I can pick the sound up almost constantly, since I've been listening to it getting louder for three weeks. Of course the wind influences sound. Put it this way. I only live about 1/4 mile from I-40 and I can hear the sound over the traffic.

The ideal listening time is around midnight until daylight. The colder it is the better sound travels, plus there less background noise during those hours. I'm just a compassionate human doing what comes naturally.

Deny Denial.

okay its winter in vermont right now where i live that means -25 or colder at times and the loudest thing i hear are my idiot nabers and the dogs downtown. how much colder would u like it to be. the hole in this thread isint the obvious fact that sound dosent travelel in space its that theres a idiot just saying things toget people mad and get them to waste time. dont give this guy the happyness to see u all argueing with him hes not worth your time.

A spellchecker would serve you immensely, friend. You're a lot further north than my location, and I cannot say whether or not the sound is audible there. I have not traveled to the northeast in a few years after running into people such as yourself. An idiot I might be, but aren't I a compassionate idiot? One can either choose to get mad or get prepared. It's really quite simple. Let me ask you something. Is your soul worth a 500 mile camping trip?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Uh, you're getting into troubled waters as Teddy Kennedy would say.

What does any of this have to do with our souls?

Oh I bet God lives on planet X. See I'm getting with the program we have to psychically determine what your answer WOULD be if your ever WERE to answer. LOL.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlegreymen
oh yea and i find your sig very mean and going against our third amendment of freedom of welth creed and whatever plz change it

"A Zen Buddhist walks up to a hotdog stand with palms outstretched and says, "Make me one with everything."

Across town, a baby seal walks into a club... repeatedly."

I find your text message abbreviations annoying and your attempt to infringe upon my right to a signature of my choosing untenable. Do you portend to know the drinking age limits on planets where seals might enjoy a nip every once in a while? Ease up on me and turn inward so peace can be with you friend.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni

Uh, you're getting into troubled waters as Teddy Kennedy would say.

What does any of this have to do with our souls?

Oh I bet God lives on planet X. See I'm getting with the program we have to psychically determine what your answer WOULD be if your ever WERE to answer. LOL.

He'll never answer you because your question is reasonable.
If you'll notice, I've been trying to ask him some basic questions as well and he's ALWAYS refused to answer them.
I'm not sure what his motivation is but it's not that he wants to help anyone.

He requires you to believe him simply because he says it's so. If you can't do that, he has no use for you.
In short, he is a TROLL.
Good luck with him

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
As rediculous as this sounds, I have to admit I have been hearing some wierd noises too. Last night around 11:30 I heard a weird noise. Not sure what to make of it but it woke me from my sleep. I am usually the one who calls these posts crazy and I am not saying the noise I heard has anything to do with Nirobi but it was def. something. First thing I thought was it had something to do with the comet. Of course maybe I was dreaming also.

Thank you for the possible disclosure. Do you feel comfortable posting your general location for general reference? Please paste this post in your reply should you decide to do so. I'm sure that you will pay closer attention to the skies and Mother Earth henceforth, as your soul will require this. Please continue with us in our party preparations, brother. Peace be with you also.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Oh I'm all done with this. I just read where he suggests he is a prophet. I had to be really bored to participate in this thread to begin with.

Hey jfj, ya know what I think? I think he is now putting anyone and everyone who asks a question on ignore. I mean how dare we! LOL see ya

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
I don't mean to throw a wrench in anything because I don't buy this story for a second. But sound does travel through space because space is NOT a vacuum.
It is very, very close, but it is not a vacuum. Afterall, how does SETI work?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's often said that in space, you can't hear yourself scream. True enough, more or less, but rather misleading. Recently, several SPACE.com readers wrote to ask how a B-flat emanating from a black hole could be detected from 250 million light-years away, as we reported earlier this month.

The answer, along with related interesting facts, reveals that silence is in the ear of the beholder, and ears come in a variety of configurations.

Sound can travel through space, because space is not the total vacuum it's often made out to be. Atoms of gas give the universe a ubiquitous atmosphere of sorts, albeit a very thin one.

www.space.com...

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Jay-in-AR]

Mod Edit: Use External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/26/2009 by Hal9000]

When you start contradicting NASA's fairy tales, you run the risk of tearing a hole in a false reality. This can affect the 'happily ever after' ending, and the children will protest vehemently. Thank you for offering that which you have brought to our table. Eat, drink, and be merry my friend and brother.

[edit on 2/26/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
All i hear everyday are c-5 galaxy jets fly over. You live near a base or airport?

I have lived here for 16 years and have spent much of that time right here in this chair. I consider myself an expert on distinguishing sounds that are normal from sounds that affect my soul from this chair. I also trust that my wife is not an evil person who wants me to further some delusion I may be having by bearing false witness.

Have you ever heard a c-5 flying towards your house for 3-6 hours straight without ever getting there? I'm not trying to ridicule you friend, just attempting to clarify things for you. Peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by timerider
I don't know how this thread became a big debate over PLANET X. I think 2 different posts stated that multiple people heard these sounds and that they are not in the posters head. Let's forget about the PLANET X crap and just try to figure out what the bizzare sounds are. I'm sure if it was cars/highway or airplane sounds these people would be used to it and not even notice the sound, so obviously it is something new, and something not normal. Let's speculate on other theorys and quit attacking the original poster on his personal theory. I am also suprised at the amount of people crapping on this guy. Being a rather shy guy myself, I rarely post living by the saying, "tis the fool that babbles, whilst the wise man listens". After reading some threads on here one might be afraid to post because of fear of ridicule, and that might hurt us all as some really important information might not see the light of day. I applaud the original poster, even if your theory about the sound is wrong, the reporting of the sound itself is very interesting. Any other theorys besides PLANET X?
My theory if I may be so bold.... I have read reports on this site I believe, about the NWO stepping up construction significantly on it's secret underground bases, and after seeing some pictures on the web of some of there "SECRET" tunneling equipment, I couldn't even imagine what kind of noise it would make. Also the stated time of 12AM to 6AM sounds like a great time to get secret SH*T done while all the sheeple are sleeping. It's not just the chem trail pilots working late these days
Anyways, no stranger than a planet x theory anybody else have any ideas.

Please don't jump on me, and club me. I bruise easy

Greetings timerider and that is a very cool handle, I must say. I'm a lover not a fighter, brother lol. Thank you for bringing a very positive and level-headed approach to the forefront. You are uber-correct in your assessment of ATS and how new ideas are debunked out of hand via the buddy system. We might well have constructed the Starship Enterprise and be planning a party in space right now if open minds and cooperation ruled the day.

When the internet came along I envisioned open source for everything, and figured we were on our way to a utopian way of life. Then I saw what the real plan was; to sell us a $0.05 CD with a buggy beta version of a half baked program for $50. Then, if you wanted the fix that was another $30. Needless to say, this was very distressing for many.

You are also correct that mine is just a theory that accounts for all the symptoms I've assembled. The more theories, the better we can start ruling things in or out. We need as many people as possible to start watching, listening, sensing, digging, asking, researching, etc in a collaborative effort. With a very simple approach, great things can be achieved through sheer numbers. I'm not sure that ATS is the place for such things, but we can sure give it a shot and take it from there, can't we?

Your theory is no better/worse than mine as far as I can see. I happen to know what effects those tunneling machine have on their surroundings. Have you ever seen the Bugs Bunny where they built interstates and bi-ways near his rabbit hole? Something similar happened to me as a teen, and I have reason to believe that they were tunneling very near my home for the high speed "Tube" that doesn't exist. And this was back in the 80's.

In closing, we need more posters like you, brother timerider. There is nothing that we cannot achieve working together, and finding things we can agree on is much more fulfilling for our souls.

[edit on 2/26/09 by HaveSeen4Myself]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think its time a smart ass leaves the building. I was on board with this thread till I realized he still isn't answering questions. He is rude to the people who have real questions. He can't tell anyone anything specific about hit "SOUND" if you ask about "THE SOUND" he is rude to you.

MOST PEOPLE DON'T READ THE FULL 20+pages especially when a lot of it was to kill this thread and not giving you the benefit of the doubt. After myself spending time here and asking real questions I also am on the get rid of this thread side of the fence. If someone else had started this thread with a better attitude I think it would have went ok.

Good day.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Please post original content or use external tags and links if you think published lyrics are on topic to your thread.

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
people dont like your bashing of them when they ask questions I would suggest letting this topic die. Also he showed you plainly in the rules that you cannot post what you have hes not "attacking you". Stop acting like a child.

removed quote

[edit on 26/2/09 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

that's impossible because sound doesn't travle through space

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In another forum just now I heard the OP received a posting ban.

This is not a one line post.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It is threads such as this that make me believe that the gene pool of the entire human race only has a shallow end.

If only we were given some global, universal sign to make us all believe.

Perhaps a giant yellow orb will rise from the East tomorrow morning.

Then I will be able to realize my special purpose.

Regards...KK

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join