It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare To Save Yourselves OR Prepare To DIE

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

How do you know this sound is NOT related to planet x?
How do you know planet x DOES NOT exist?
How is planet x related NOT to pole shifts? When was the last pole shift and how often do they occur? Well apparently none of us were around back then. You can research how and when they occur for yourself. I am done holding your hand for another five minutes and your next pearl of wisdom spews forth.

I'm glad you asked these questions.
I will answer them one at a time.

How is planet x related NOT to pole shifts? When was the last pole shift and how often do they occur? Well apparently none of us were around back then. You can research how and when they occur for yourself. I am done holding your hand for another five minutes and your next pearl of wisdom spews forth.

First, the accepted mythology of planet x has it orbiting our solar systems every 3600 years. Now this being said, you've mentioned that when it returns on the date you specified, pole shifting will occur. That means every 3600 years pole shifting must have occurred.
Here is some scientific data regarding pole shifts on earth:

Recent work by scientists and geologists Adam Maloof of Princeton University and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, indicates that Earth indeed rebalanced itself around 800 million years ago during the Precambrian time period.[8] They tested this idea by studying magnetic minerals in sedimentary rocks in a Norwegian archipelago. Using these minerals, Maloof and Halverson found that the north pole shifted more than 50 degrees — about the current distance between Alaska and the equator — in less than 20 million years. This reasoning is supported by a record of changes in sea level and ocean chemistry in the Norwegian sediments that could be explained by true polar wander, the team reports in the September–October 2006 issue of the Geological Society of America Bulletin.[9]

Research using GPS, conducted by Geoffrey Blewitt of the University of Nevada, has shown that normal seasonal changes in the distribution of ice and water cause minor movements of the poles.[10]

Much work on this subject has been done by William Hutton and can be found at The Hutton Commentaries website.[11] William Hutton and Jonathan Eagle in 2004 published Earth's Catastrophic Past and Future, which summarizes and extends their earlier work on possible mechanisms and timing of a future pole shift.[12]

en.wikipedia.org...
OK so now if pole shifting is related to planet x, then the last time planet x stopped by earth was 800 million years ago. Also, please notice how the last pole shift took approx. 20 million years. Your implication is that it's going to happen instantly.

Now for the next question

How do you know planet x DOES NOT exist?

If planet x orbits our sun every 3600 years, based on orbital calculations, in one year, Planet X must be about 900 million kilometers away from the Earth, give or take a hundred million. This is much closer to Earth than Saturn, and just a bit farther than Jupiter.
So, Planet X was roughly the same distance to us a Saturn in May 2002, it should have been at least as bright as Saturn and getting brighter by the minute. Saturn is one of the brightest objects in the sky. We see nothing like this.
www.badastronomy.com...

Also, a giant planet has giant gravity. Neptune was discovered because of its gravitational effects on Saturn and Uranus. Planet X, if it were anywhere near the inner solar system (and in truth, even a long way out), would pull on those planets. This pull would affect their orbits, and we'd see that. We don't. Some of the Planet X proponents talk about how the outer planets' orbits are indeed affected, but they are relying on very old data.

www.badastronomy.com...

How do you know this sound is NOT related to planet x?

Although light and radio waves can travel through space, due to the almost complete lack of medium, you would not hear sounds from space unless you had VERY sophisticated equipment. Of course if you did have said equipment, you would have posted the sounds. But you've said the sounds are very loud so they're not coming from space. Now lets talk about credibility. You refuse to post the sound you're hearing. Why would you refuse to post it? OK you could say, well if I post it, you still won't believe me which is possible HOWEVER, you could at least prove that you are hearing some kind of sound.
Please don't use the excuse that sound equipment is too expensive because if you have enough money to own a computer, you can buy a -$2.00 computer mic.
-Many cell phones have a digital recorder built in.
-If you have an answering machine, you can put a cell phone in an area where you can hear the sound and call your answering machine.
-Office Depot sells micro audio recorders for about $22.00
-Amazon has recorders starting at $6.00
You can use the keywords VOICE RECORDER to find something VERY cheap.

there are gasses in space, and it's true that these gasses can propogate sound waves just like Earth's air allows sound to travel. The difference is that interstellar gas clouds are much less dense than the Earth's atmosphere. (They have fewer atoms per cubic foot.) So if a sound wave was travelling through a big gas cloud in space and we were out there listening, only a few atoms per second would impact our eardrum, and we wouldn't be able to hear the sound because our ears aren't sensitive enough. Maybe if we had an amazingly large and sensitive microphone we could detect these sounds, but to our human ear it would be silent.

There can also be vibrations in matter that's not gaseous: for example, the solid Earth or even the Sun (see the related link below). But although sound can travel through Earth, it can't travel from Earth to Mars because there's essentially no matter (gasses, liquids, solids) in between the two planets for it to travel through.

So it's not strictly true that no sound vibrations can travel through space at all, but it is true that humans would not be able to hear any sounds in space.

curious.astro.cornell.edu...

I've answered your questions and if you have more, I'll answer those. I would think that it would be reasonable to expect the same courtesy from you.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

I think I asked you a viable question about your topic. If you cannot dismiss these as what it could be then the facts are not there. I read it all. When did someone ask any of this besides the "Do others hear it besides your family". I only typed that because it popped into my head when i was typing. So you cants answer my questions?

Mod edit: Replaced large quote with reply link.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by Hal9000]

You act as if this thread only contains two people, you and me. I recall you said something about trees cracking and house critters and me doing drugs. These are the things that stick out in my head, some of the same things that have popped into yours, as you say. Are our heads useful for other things in your opinion?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
OK it's obvious at this point this is simply not a constructive thread in any way shape or form.

The OP who opened the thread is making random incoherent statements and accusations and doesn't answer anyone's questions.

Seems to me the joke is over and it's time to close this thread and move on.

ANY MODS WATCHING....
Could you please review this thread so it can be CLOSED ????
THANKS.

You do not have a constructive life in any way shape or form. You are making random incoherent drivelings. If the joke was really over, you would be gone. I keep waiting for the punchline. The MODS never stop watching.

This troll has made 43 posts on this useless thread that should be closed, by his reckoning.

When the OP refuses to answer reasonable questions, and post relevant information, there's no need to keep a thread open in my opinion.

As to why I'm still here?
ATS says it best
DENY IGNORANCE
People such as yourself make these grand claims then refuse to back them up with anything. Ever hear this phrase?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Well maybe you haven't heard the phrase because that sound is so loud you can't record it

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Even IF nibiru is real.

Why the hell do any of you care? Its either going to be real and kill most of us..or its not.

Are you all so scared to die?

Thats not the point of talking about this. Its fun to read because we read it and respond with questions does not mean we believe it. Its to expand our knowledge be it BS or not BS.

You say "we". Do you have someone in your pocket? Are you working with a "team"? Are you speaking for other people with whom you are not in contact, but just assume they feel the same way you do? Do you have a split personality? Interesting choice of words. To expand OUR knowledge.

Or to expand the thread and bury any useful information as deep as possible maybe?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

OK it's obvious at this point this is simply not a constructive thread in any way shape or form.

The OP who opened the thread is making random incoherent statements and accusations and doesn't answer anyone's questions.

Seems to me the joke is over and it's time to close this thread and move on.

ANY MODS WATCHING....
Could you please review this thread so it can be CLOSED ????
THANKS.

You do not have a constructive life in any way shape or form. You are making random incoherent drivelings. If the joke was really over, you would be gone. I keep waiting for the punchline. The MODS never stop watching.

This troll has made 43 posts on this useless thread that should be closed, by his reckoning.

When the OP refuses to answer reasonable questions, and post relevant information, there's no need to keep a thread open in my opinion.

As to why I'm still here?
ATS says it best
DENY IGNORANCE
People such as yourself make these grand claims then refuse to back them up with anything. Ever hear this phrase?
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Well maybe you haven't heard the phrase because that sound is so loud you can't record it

You're a real comedian. You and your little team of merry men are quite entertaining to yourselves, aren't you? Enjoy it while you can, friend. Soon you might discover that you are only laughing at yourselves. As long as you're happy, serve yourself.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Even IF nibiru is real.

Why the hell do any of you care? Its either going to be real and kill most of us..or its not.

Are you all so scared to die?

Thats not the point of talking about this. Its fun to read because we read it and respond with questions does not mean we believe it. Its to expand our knowledge be it BS or not BS.

You say "we". Do you have someone in your pocket? Are you working with a "team"? Are you speaking for other people with whom you are not in contact, but just assume they feel the same way you do? Do you have a split personality? Interesting choice of words. To expand OUR knowledge.

Or to expand the thread and bury any useful information as deep as possible maybe?

Useful information???
You haven't posted any yet.
You said you heard a sound. Wow, anyone who isn't deaf or dead hear sounds. That's not useful.

Try posting something useful before blaming someone else for your failures.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Mod ruling

After reviewing the thread and the complaints, so far we don't see any action needed. The accusations of code are another theory and is being discussed in a respectful way. Please continue and remain on topic. Thanks.

Thanks I agree no reason to kill it. Decent topic, but OP should respond to questions in his own thread instead of having a smart answer. Could you please discuss this with him.

If I was to start a topic and people had questions or tried to disprove my post then I would A give an answer as to why it cannot be this or B figure it is dissproven if this may be the cause and say "yea that could be it but I dont think so along those lines"

Thanks for keeping this post up.

You act as if you have allowed the MODS to keep this thread alive. Thank you for being so generous, oh mighty one. You should open your own discussion forum where you are the king. Then you would not have to worry yourself with people like me. Wait, that's right you are here on your own accord.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Mod ruling

After reviewing the thread and the complaints, so far we don't see any action needed. The accusations of code are another theory and is being discussed in a respectful way. Please continue and remain on topic. Thanks.

Thanks I agree no reason to kill it. Decent topic, but OP should respond to questions in his own thread instead of having a smart answer. Could you please discuss this with him.

If I was to start a topic and people had questions or tried to disprove my post then I would A give an answer as to why it cannot be this or B figure it is dissproven if this may be the cause and say "yea that could be it but I dont think so along those lines"

Thanks for keeping this post up.

You act as if you have allowed the MODS to keep this thread alive. Thank you for being so generous, oh mighty one. You should open your own discussion forum where you are the king. Then you would not have to worry yourself with people like me. Wait, that's right you are here on your own accord.

The funny part is that your complaints to the MODS brought on this situation and now you're giving him a hard time?
That "sound" must really be affecting you MY FRIEND

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Post it so we can hear it and analyze it.

If it's as loud as you say, it should be easy to do.

When will you post it?

I'll tell you what, jfj. You can have this thread and I'll go start my own. Will you leave me alone then? Why are you attached to me like a leach? You have made 32 posts to this thread and have not contributed anything yet. THIRTY TWO. If this topic is so bad that you want it removed, then why do you continue to post every five minutes?

32 posts and nothing but TRIPE.

Ok, This is a viable question. he asked if you could post the sound if you cannot just say so. This is my first time in this topic and I find it of interest I would like a recording of the sound as well. yes you continue to get mad when anyone asks anything of you.

If others were hearing this sound and could contribute trust me we would. Noone else is hearing it besides you. So please if you can record this for us it would be greatly appreciated as I am interested in "THE NOISE" sounds interesting.

PS: I have listened to the South with no noise I live in North Dakota I will try again later at night.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by ExCloud]

You claim to have read the thread and you are thusly not telling the truth. The recording issue has been a LARGE one and covered AD NAUSEUM. Are you in the same building as jfj123? Did you guys eat lunch together?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
this guys dis information big time. the 12th planet is quite real for the following reasons:

also, the 10th planet Nibiru is inbound from its outer orbit. it was spotted in the 80's by NASA and early 90's via infrared telescope, but now its kept under wraps. why? because can you imagine what an object the size of jupiter is going to do to our planet when it passes between the orbit of jupiter and mars?? both the sumerians and egyptians claim that this 10th planet exsists and causes the Great Flood, or Deluge. it has came through thousands of times before but we dont perceive its orbit because it takes 3600 years to complete a cycle. and the ancients used to call that "a perfect circle" which is the base for 360 degrees in a circle with our geometry!!! you would have to be very, very nieve to not take this stuff seriously.

dont believe in the 10th planet? well you obviously dont beleive in 360 degrees in a circle, or in geometry, or agriculture, or medicine, or 12 hours in a day, 12 inches in a foot, 60 minutes in an hour, 60 seconds in a minute, or 7 days a week. i could go on forever because our WHOLe SOCIETY is based around the sumerians that came up with these units of measurement. its no wonder the vatican led europe came out with the "metric system" to try to get us away from the sumerian standard weight system.

also the sumerians had a math system that was far more advanced that ours that was based around 60, not 10 like ours. 10 is only divisible by 1, 10, 2, and 5. the number 60 is divisible by 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,12,15,20,30 and 60. FAR superior to ours. not to mention they had a 400 character alphabet.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

So where is the recording?
When will you post it?
If you simply post it, you won't need to keep talking about whether or not the sound even exists.

Why is it such a problem to answer a simple question? Even multiple times.
Surely it can't be that big of a deal to post something like:
I'm going to record the sound tomorrow.
or
I refuse just because
or
The sound isn't real so I can't post a recording of nothing.
etc..
It took more time to NOT answer his question then answering it.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

HaveSeen4myself have you checked other viable options though such as the few I suggested of someone running a generator or vehicle far away with this sound coming from it.

What do others in your area think this sound is or are they unsure of it but are hearing it. it would be cool to get another person or local friend neighbor on here to describe this sound. Do they think it is nibiru or something else?

I still after reading everything am lost on the date given April 24(maybe I missed something). Do you think this is just your lucky location of hearing the sound? I will try tonight at 1:00am central to hear it. Could you tell me what time that is your time will I be to late to early?

I am googling for sounds of Nibiru to try to get some more research before I listen tonight. You may be able to help. Do I need to be inside you always reference sitting in front of a window. Would outside be more viable(though it is cold as hell lol).

The path I have chosen is one of isolation. I do not go around my neighborhood any time, after midnight, knocking on doors. I do not draw undue attention to myself. I have driven to different locations, however. If you honestly think that I would put as much effort into this thread without due process, you are sadly mistaken, friend.

I am simply advising others to investigate for themselves. Some get the message and find it useful, while others would just as soon attack the messenger. I trust you understand.

I am sure that the best method to hear the sound depends a lot on your location and the surrounding terrain, weather conditions, ambient noise, etc. The sound can be heard faintly at different times throughout the day and night from my location. Once you hone in on it, background noise is easily distinguishable from the sound.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Umm, hellloooo??? I asked what is significant about April 24, and I believe at least one other person asked you "why April 24?" but I have not seen an explanation for this, I am sorry if you posted one and I missed it.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Islamic terrorists like to kill on Fridays...It's their holiest/sabbath day. All of their attacks begin after Friday prayers. Do you think I am just being silly...I sure hope not.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by huckfinn
reply to post by Bombeni

Islamic terrorists like to kill on Fridays...It's their holiest/sabbath day. All of their attacks begin after Friday prayers. Do you think I am just being silly...I sure hope not.

Not sure why you answered, are you the one who made the April 24 prediction?

I am still wanting to know why April 24.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

That is quite alright, brother. You have proven to me that the sound is easy to be verified by anyone with hundreds of miles of my location. For that I will be eternally greatful. If you feel that power in numbers might be able to meditate out into the stream, I would be willing to give considerable thought to such a cooperaton, brother.

Yes, the sound in the life stream emanating from the sun’s direction sure is real. Sadly so are the clouds that for a second day in a row keep obscuring it from me getting a bird’s eye fix on it.

I am looking forward to devoting the time Saturday night to a serious meditation session. I am going to attempt contact and communication if at all possible.

It sure might help to have as many people attempting the same thing at the same time. What do you think?

Thanks for the heads up on this!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It is with great relief to my soul to announce that I have decided to put jfj123 on my ignore list. Only one other member resides on this list for all my time on ATS. Some of my brothers sent me a U2U and gave me a broader perspective and for that I am greatly appreciative. My grandmother used to tell anyone who would listen that I had the patience of Job (she was deeply religious but I don't hold that against anyone). But alas, Job did not have an ignore button!!

Now I will probably have time to eat and bathe once in a while without getting too far behind on the replies. Thank you eternally guys and I'm going to take my dog on a celebratory walk so she can share in my newfound freedom!

WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh god. Not this Planet X Doom crap still.....

I thought that went out with Bush's approval ratings?

Given the tons of evidence based on science and common sense, I would have thought sane people gave up on it ages ago.

Besides, most of the stuff claiming doomsday keeps saying 2012. Unless the doomsayers have grown impatient suddenly?

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

No, I think the OP provided that date on the opening page. I just provided a speculative response.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi OP, how do you go about escaping with merkaba? how do you do that? i want knowledge, i want to know... but no clue.. peace be upon you...

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join