It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A molester kept secret.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
You phone CPS and the Police.

Because that child learned that somewhere, and that somewhere is probably at home.

Not true.

The information given is to limited to even say that.

Like many others have said - kids are curious. Law enforcement SHOULD NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THIS...especially with a kid at such a young age.

I was the devil child in every way when I was young. I have also took a complete 180 degree turn and now have big plans. In trying to see this from a realistic perspective, the kid who incited the sexual acts at the most needs to have a talk with their own parents. Not a beat down, but a simple talk.

There were many occasions of this in my neighborhood, but maybe at 3-5 years later. Even then, there is an "extreme" to everything. Kids "grow" up the most at around 15-18 IMO...but up until then, they are learning *life* at a rate quicker than ever.

Like everything in life, if given the right amount of love from the parents, the problems will be cured.

[edit on 24-2-2009 by FritosBBQTwist]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
By the world is now this is going to start to become a norm for some reason. Kids these days just don't care what they do. manily the men, they grow up and get away with everything. I think that for every one molester their are about 2 or 3 more that will not get caught. that is just my opinion,

Its like playing doctor now, but take it over board.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It is often taken for granted that female adults are just as capable of sexual abuse as male adults.

What's also problematic is when adults rob a child of his or her youth by exhaulting him or her to a role that children shouldn't have to fulfill, such as a substitute for a romantic/life partner. The adult might want to rebel against seemingly unneeded formalities, but those formalities exist for a good reason; it is unwise to dismiss formalities outright or to confuse them with other unpleasant aspects of childhood.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This is one of the disturbing threads I've come across... it's the blasé attitude of some of the posters that I find offensive - ie (paraphrasing) "let's just dismiss it all as kids playing"??? Ignore it?? That's like accepting a cup of cold sick.

OP, do whatever you have to do. As to what can be done for the others involved - man, too heavy to comprehend. I dunno what your social services are like over there - I fear they will be as inadequate as they are here.

Personally I believe our whole society has become exceedingly sick - so that we can barely recognize it in ourselves. Occasionally we notice it when those who should be the most innocent among us are found to be far from it - through either their action, or from those around them that they should have been able to trust.

God have mercy on us, and especially on these kids.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Wow that is scary.... You know what concerns me is that often times children who are molested themselves, will act out and sort of copy the things that are being done to them, on other children.... I wonder if CPS has investigated to make sure SHE is safe too?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sorry for the late response to an old thread, but i have heard some or if not all of advising the guy to call The CPS which may i add is a courpt organization and has no limits.

Once they take your childern you will never seen them ever again
They will have a new home, name and who knows maybe the CPS giving experiential government drugs to kids
Here are some nice videos of CPS and there Nazi actions on how.

The CPS Are Destroying Families
www.youtube.com...
www.squidoo.com...
www.youtube.com...

Please Don't Give other people advices.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have a friend who works at a gym's child care center where they specifically have to watch one of the kids as he tries to get the other kids naked and touch them, boy or girl, if left alone.

There is also another pair, boy/girl, who were caught having full intercourse there.

Kids these days know what sex is, they know how to do it, and all they know is it feels good.

Why?

Because parents are waiting until the Sex Ed class in 5th grade to have the talk for them.

Too late.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join