It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the hot topic of the moment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would like to know that a lot of people are re-cycling and trying to make a difference in this world of accumulating garbage. I'm interested in history and family trees but am not sure how to actually make one.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hello, bobcat and welcome the ATS

IF you have any questions feel free to u2u me

EDIT:
for me the hot topic of the day is the Global Meltdown forum....getting the news the MSM doesn't see fit to print, or the news the MSM hasn't heard about yet

[edit on 23-2-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bobcat11

I'm interested in history and family trees

If I could have changed my major...

Welcome!

I look forward to your input...and I just may U2U to get some insight as to how to put a family tree together.

Yes, I can do the research myself, but what fun is there in that..?!

Cya on the boards!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bobcat11

Welcome bobcat11. I'm sure you'll find much here to be of interest. Good call there by DTOM about the Global Meltdown forum.

Don't forget we have BelowTopSecret.com for those more casual topics. Also check out the brand new media.abovetopsecret.com... where members are uploading their own videos and you can also view for free some really excellent and informative professionally made videos.

All those sites are accessible with the same username and password you use here at ATS.

Feel free to u2u any staff member any time we can be of help, and enjoy your stay.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

for me the hot topic of the day is the Global Meltdown forum

Do you mean "climate change" or "financial meltdown"?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

I look forward to your input...and I just may U2U to get some insight as to how to put a family tree together.

Yes, I can do the research myself, but what fun is there in that..?!

What did you use for your research into your family tree?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thanks for the welcome and the links to Media and BTS.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobcat11
..."climate change" or "financial meltdown"?

I'd have to say the latter could prove to be the catalyst which kicks the former into high gear. chicken little-like.

If it keeps up at the current rate we might even see it raining politicians and financial experts from the same windows of the high offices they once held. Who knows? Might even be able to prove global warming to be the result of all the hot air that's been spewing from the mouths of those folks for years now.

Me? I've more painful concerns to attend to, having stubbed my Toe and banged my Knee.

Welcome to ATS, bobcat11.

If ever a question or concern, please don't hesitate to ask.

join