It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MMS(Chlorine Dioxide) Personal Experiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hi

I have had/am having the opposite effect to chlorine.

I moved to the small country town of Cowaramup in southwest WA, about 6 months ago. We have a very heavily chlorinated water supply. So much so it smells like a swimming pool when you drink it.

I have never experienced this degree of chlorination in water before. I've lived all over the world, and have only began to have health problems, which I think the water supply is a major factor. While I'm not blaming chlorine (especially as it is in a way different form then the OP referred to) I'm testing my water next week and will see if I'm right.

My doctor didn't seem interested in the water supply, preferring to take blood tests and nothing can be found.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shamus78

Not interested, cos if he tells you to stop drinking the water, how can he charge you $$$ for all those lovely tests he want's to sting you for?

Perhaps you should look for a doctor with an old car...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Anyone know where i can buy Sodium chlorite in the UK?

I'm not talking about MMS, but the raw ingredient.

I'm too poor to buy the stuff pre-mixed in a tiny bottle for £25 a pop.

I'd shell out for powdered or liquid sodium chlorite and 10% citric acid and make my own MMS if i could find a source for smallish amounts of S. Chlorite.

Anyone?

Thanks.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Perhaps you should look for a doctor with an old car...

Possibly the best advice I've recieved

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I'm not sure, but take care that it's pharmaceutical grade, and uncontaminated. Some is only cleaner grade and is contaminated with arsenic....
And be careful when mixing it up too, I gave myself a chemical burn!

Good Luck...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Have we come to any difinitive conclusion to mms.

Does it work or not?

Does it work for some or not others......is this a placebo effect?

I would be seriously interested to pass on your experiences as it may be of help to a friend of mine.

Kind regards,

Al

Please feel free to U2U with any results

[edit on 19-5-2009 by albertfothergill]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

First off, I have been visiting this site heavily for a few months and have decided to contribute to this wonderful network, similar to a collective conscious! Thank you ATS and members so much for such an amazing way to communicate!

I recently listened to an interview on ProjectCamelot.net with Bill Deagle. For those who aren't familiar with him, he is a Medical Doctor and is very familiar with biosystems and chemistry in the human body. The interview (telephone) is long, but he goes over MMS and similar healing methods, mainly to kill the"lab flu."

He said that chlorine dioxide is a great way to rid the body of toxins, however the chlorine reactions in the body can result in crystalline deposites in the pineal gland, much like sodium fluoride, and has other long term side effects. He said it is a great way for short-term emergencies, but not long-term use.

On his site, nutrimedical.com , he has NutrioDine (search: nutriodine), which is enormously effective and has no harmful effects, long or short...he says.

As for emergencies, I conclude MMS can be a lifesaver, but for long term, NutrioDine may be more effective and safer.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry about abandoning this thread. I stopped taking MMS when I caught a nasty flu. It was helping in fighting it initially, but I thought the MMS could be part of the problem. I was sick for over 2 weeks with the flu which is very abnormal for me. There was a bad bug going around that had this same lengthy duration, but normally I fight them off quite quickly or not get them at all.

This is my personal opinion on MMS and only have my experiences to back up my claim. MMS does work to kill pathogens\toxins and does sharpen the mind. If I continued to take MMS it would help kill off whatever you were fighting, but I think that it should be used with caution.

It does reek havoc on the digestive system and will throw it off balance with the higher dosage that Jim H recommends. Anyone who claims otherwise is fooling themselves, since this is ingested and most of the chemical never leaves your digestive track.

I also strongly believe that it does impact your immune system in a negative way. This could be just the extra toxins that it is supposedly breaking down and your body is trying to discharge, but none the less does have a negative effect. As I stated when I was taking it, I don't have any medical conditions that I was using MMS for directly, so I cannot speak of it's effects against a disease or major condition. It did make a difference in joint pain, but by no means cured it.

What it did do good was using as an external spray for cuts or burns; the pain is eliminated virtually immediately and healed quite quickly. Using internally show less dry skin and itchiness decreased. Your mind and reflexes did improve when using it, and any external cuts/scrapes healed quicker and with less infection. I also personally believe that it somehow acts as a muscle relaxant which would explain the reduced joint pain and better reflexes.

It does purify the water in your body and I believe it does offer some health benefits as today's diets are less than perfect for the body. However, the results that you see from MMS cold be achieved in my opinion, by simply leading a healthier lifestyle and being aware of all the toxins in everyday items that we use/consume. Simply put, if you don't put toxic water in your body to begin with, odds are you wouldn't be needing to clean it out.

I have no fear in short term use of MMS, but only at low dosage. If you were to take MMS I would recommend going on an all natural diet with no artificial chemicals/toxins in your diet. This would allow you to have a greater effect with a lower dosage and less impact on you digestive/immune system. This is why I believe people that take the high dosage for a lengthier amount of time have better results; simply due to the fact that you have to counter the crud that you put into your system on a daily basis.

So if your interested in using MMS(chlorine dioxide) I would recommend that you don't consider it a miracle solution to anything, because it really isn't going to cure anything. It will act as a detox for the body and show noticeable improvements to a minor degree but unless you are going to change your lifestyle to be healthier, you will just be adding stress to the body by making it clean up broken down toxins all the time. The body does this itself anyway, but with using something like MMS it will accelerate the process.

Finding the balance of a good diet and amount of something like MMS that will help in breaking down toxins is the tricky part. I am still researching it and see great potential in chlorine dioxide, but with great hesitation on the recommended usage stated by Jim H. The only way I will ever take higher dosage of chlorine dioxide in the future would be for a life threatening condition that no other viable options were available.

So to sum it up in one sentence. MMS is in my opinion, a good detox substance that should only be used at low dosages along with a good diet.

The reason I believe it has become such a big hit is that some people are in toxin overload and this is breaking enough down that it is showing positive results in peoples health. Again this is all strictly my opinion on MMS and by no means recommend anyone using it without serious consideration to its still unknown side effects.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by a drop in an ocean
similar to a collective conscious!

It's not similar to a collective consciousness, it IS a collective consciousness
. Imagine what's going on in the quantum planes...

That's a very measured and balanced post on the subject airteck. I would agree with a lot of what you say...

One thing--- MMS baths and footbaths are underrated. I had a lot of classic detox reactions from internal MMS and a few positive results. In a bath, your body has time to assimilate what it needs and discard the rest, this is my feeling anyway. You get the benefits without the havoc on the digestive system. Jim Humble said something about it going straight to the blood plasma.

One thing I noticed: wake up with a bad taste in my mouth, after 20 min MMS footbath the bad taste is largely gone even before brushing. This happens in all footbaths but more so with MMS.

We need to start taking a closer look at discarded old wives remedies.

[edit on 16f20091pmMon, 08 Jun 2009 18:35:36 -050036 by HiAliens]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Adam Abraham explains the above video here:
phaelosopher.wordpress.com...

www.youtube.com...
The clip above was originally aired on November 20th, 2005. Here is CNN's transcript:
transcripts.cnn.com...

Here are two of my videos on Chlorine Dioxide:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dr. Brady Hurst on Chlorine Dioxide:
www.youtube.com...

Interview with Jim Humble by Project Camelot:
www.projectcamelot.org...

Scientific articles by Thomas Lee Hesselink, MD:
www.bioredox.mysite.com...
mms-medicalresearch.com...

BioSafe Data on Chlorine Dioxide:
mmsexposed.weebly.com...

Acecdotal Testimonials:
www.healthsalon.org...
www.miraclemineralstories.com...

Official Newsletters:
mmsnews.org...
mmsnews.org...
mmsnews.org...
mmsnews.org...
mmsnews.org...
mmsnews.org...

Forums:
www.natmedtalk.com...
curezone.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Blogs:
This is the blog of Adam Abraham, the director and producer of the MMS documentary and a close friend of Jim Humble.
phaelosopher.wordpress.com...

blogs.healthfreedomalliance.org...
doctorbrady.wordpress.com...
www.mmshealthyforlife.com...
mmsmiracle.wordpress.com...
ideasfordifficulttimes.com...
houseofbugs.com...

PubMed entries on Chlorine Dioxide:
www.google.ca... meta=&aq=f&oq=
www.google.ca... &aq=f&oq=

I would also like to provide you with a listing of all the posts made by the user "SilverFox" on Curezone.com.
He is very knowledgeable on chlorine dioxide. His real name is Tom.
curezone.com...
Specifically, here is his personal story on how chlorine dioxide helped a dog named Rico:
curezone.com...

He also explains here how to create a chlorine dioxide mouthwash:
curezone.com...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by jeremyofmany]

[edit on 30-12-2009 by jeremyofmany]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've been using MMS for about two weeks. I started off slow (1dp mms to 1dp 50% citric acid), and increased x1 for a couple of days. Not much happened, so the 3rd or 4th day went to 12 drops. The instructions said I could experience diarrhia, and that came on about the 5th or 6th day. It wasn't bad, and only lasted for a couple of days. The bowel movements then got regular and 'normal'. I am an impatient guy, so started 15dps twice a day after the first week, the athrosclerosis protocol that came with the MMS. I have had no stomach upset, the runny bowels are gone, and I noticed just today that I have had no acid reflux for the past three days.
I just read the FDA warning which basically said you could experience upset stomach and diarrhia (which tells you the product is working), and you can guess what I think of the FDA. I am also brushing my teeth with it, but it appears you need to brush with toothpaste afterward to prevent the teeth from discoloring.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I used MMS for months in a row. In the second week I had a bit of diarrhea and vomited when I got to 9 drops, but it was that time only. decreased to 8 and kept increasing. Since then my frequent herpes stopped coming and I haven't got sick at all during all this time (1.5 years). My girlfriend (not taking mms) got sick 3 times during this time...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by airteck

sir, i dont know anything about chlorine dioxide. based on your experience and knowledge, would you recommend it as a substitute for iodine tablets for disinfecting water in a long-term survival situation?
thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's probably not that new a thing, there is a song about this...

Never seriously thought that anybody would actually be doing it though.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: spikey
Hi there
you can actually buy it from your local camping outlet in Edinburgh. you can buy it in tablet form 30 tablets of chlorine dioxide each tablet is for 1 litre of water so enough for 30 litres.
you can also buy the twin bottle pack which contains 1 bottle of sodium chlorite and 1 bottle of citric acid to make your chlorine dioxide drops and this will give you enough for 60 litres of water.
you could actually use half litres to make it that bit stronger.
I actually buy the tablets and use 1 tablet per half litre of mineral water and drink it just before bedtime each nite just so its in my system until morning.
30 tablets were £10.50 and the bottles per pack were £7.50. but when buying make sure you don't buy the (chlorine) tablets which are not the same it must be chlorine dioxide or the sodium chlorite and citric acid pack.

edit on 2-8-2015 by johnyyyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: johnyyyy
hi all
I would also like to say is that I don't think chlorine dioxide is the real cure of disease here but I do think that it kills the harmful bacteria and Manmade infections and these deadly pathogens that run around our systems which is the cause of most diseases in the human body. after the chlorine dioxide has done its job and killed of all of these parasites etc. etc. I think the body heals itself. and remember we are 90% water and this is a good system for cleaning our human body.
this is just what I think in my own mind.

edit on 2-8-2015 by johnyyyy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join