It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News "war games" the coming civil war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hello ATS, didn't see this posted anywhere ... kind of surprised with all of the talk of overthrowing the government here and everything ... this is definitely interesting ... i'm surprised fox news is ACTUALLY AIRING THIS!! they may be untrustworthy on some subjects, but at least they're not ignorant to the fact that the government is upsetting it's people ... the one thing i don't like is the claim that this is being influenced by all of the people who supported Bush and don't like Obama ... i think this is a lie and they might be a little off on their numbers in that respect ... i'm not gonna lie basically the first half is b.s. imo ....

That's the context for this Glenn Beck "War Games" show on Fox News this week -- one promoted, with some mild and obligatory caveats, by Michelle Malkin's Hot Air. In the segment below, he convened a panel that includes former CIA officer Michael Scheuer and Ret. U.S. Army Sgt. Major Tim Strong. They discuss a coming "civil war" led by American "Bubba" militias -- Beck says he "believes we're on this road" -- and they contemplate whether the U.S. military would follow the President's orders to subdue civil unrest or would instead join with "the people" in defense of their Constitutional rights against the Government (they agree that the U.S. military would be with "the people")

Full Article Here

Thoughts.....?

[edit on 23-2-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Found some video's of the show each about 6-9 mins long

What do you think? possible? i think i agree these could be much bigger then what they're suggesting ...

[edit on 23-2-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There was indeed a thread on this a few days ago - had the videos posted and everything. I can't seem to find it now though.....maybe it wasn't in this forum.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Fox news says civil war

So what? Do you all want to be cattle and lap up to it. They don't create our reality, unless you want to sit everyday in your home and never go outside and let fox news create your world.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Duplicate Thread to this one from last week

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess Mods close or something.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Duplicate Thread to this one from last week

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess Mods close or something.

doesn't looked closed to me ...