It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicholaswa

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Marxist or Masonic? There is a huge difference, you know!!

I'm not going to call them out. Study their lyrics and it will become obvious.

Of course you're not, because you have no case, and no point. Study their lyrics? I'm a 31 year old black male...I've grown up with this stuff...could recite lyrics from most of those on that list...could probably talk circles around you regarding hip hop...so PLEASE...maybe YOU should study their lyrics before making such asinine statements...

You're 31 but you talk like you're in the 3rd grade.

Ah you've learned recite them from memory. I hope you didn't become brainwashed in the process

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

In Europe the name "Moor" was given to all Black people just as the name Negro was used in America.

This is plainly untrue. Look up the word "Moor." It was/is used to denote a particular ethnic group, not ALL blacks in Europe.
Kind of calls the credibility of that quote into question, doesn't it?

The word "moor" has been used incorrectly by white Europeans. In some cultures it refers to the Moorish people, in some it refers to Black Africans, and it some it refers to any brunette.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

We run a youth hip hop/grime label in the UK and work with young people in gangs who increasingly believe that rappers like JayZ, Fiffty Cent and P Diddy are in league with the illumanati for some of the reasons Afrosamurai mentions. Personally i feel our 'Intelligence' services are not cool or clever enough to infiltrate Hip Hop in this way. I do believe however accounts of the CIA spreading the crack menace through black communities to 'pacify' potential black resistance in the 80's. Basically there are enough 'concious' and intelligent rappers such as Immortal Technique and Jedi Mind Tricks who like to 'stick it to the man' rather than other rappers . There is evidence in the UK that the authorities are very concerned about our own 'Grime' culture that has been linked to muslim gangs radicalising young black males in young offender institutions. See : Grime & Punishment:How the authorities criminalise youth culture for more on this issue.

If the CIA want to mess with Hip Hop/Grime culture my geusse is that it will sneak up and bite them on thier a***

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow, you can't be serious right? I'm amazed at your uneducated, racist views about hip hop music. I've been a fan of Hip Hop since the late 80's and what you're claiming the CIA did is totally made up and false. I have no doubt that the CIA may have brought in tons of coc aine in order to pay for the contras in south america but Hip hop was invented in NY by MC's like Grand Caz, Grand master flash and hundreds of different MC's from NY. In those days hip hop was music to make you think and wonder about what was going on around you. Instead of acting on anger physically, Hip hop gave artists and the everyday guy a way to vent. To this day artists like Marshall mathers still say some crazy, hateful, violent things on record so that he doesn't have to actully do any of those things. It's all wordplay created to get your problems off your chest.

Do you even know what RAP stands for? rythm and poetry. Gansta rap is basically dead now a days. Most of the hip hop you hear on the radio or club has to do with the Party vibe. Making the ladies shake it on the dancefloor is the goal, not B's and ho's, or guns. Now it's about the music not so much the lyrical content. Ever heard the soulja boy garbage? To be honest I don't even know what the dude is talking about, but the little white girls buy that crap like it's made of diamonds.

Do your homework and research the true origins of hip hop, then you will get an idea of where it is today, and where it's going in the next few years. Look at the music of the Neptunes, or Timbaland. That's where the music is today. Hot, banging drums, topics about hollaring at ladies, and drinking patron. It's straight up party music. about having fun and forgetting about your work week.

For the record gansta rap is dead and artists like the Neptunes, Timbaland, Outcast, W.i.ll.i.am, and Kanye west killed it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Correction: you'd be sure to refer to me as a "half-black" male. But, here in the United States, I'm treated as Black by prospective employers, landlords, etc. It's an inescapable consequence of my skin color. I'm as Black as anyone else I know, but I'm sure you'd insist on calling me something else, because, of course, your notions of correctness are superior to mine, and what do us dumb black folks know about anthropology anyway?

Sorry for the aggressiveness, but I get REALLY sick of people insisting that "half-black" is anything other than black. Walk a mile in my shoes and then try to make such a ridiculous statement. You'd choke on those words...

Half-Black people aren't treated like other Black people, especially those with darker skin. It is commonly said that they have "the best of both worlds."

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

It's the closed minded assholes that try to blame the world on art that are part of the problem in this world... Although I commend this post for the honesty portrayal of the authors opinion.

Music and art that is offensive voilent, happy, sad etc. are ALWAYS direct interpretations of the world going on around the Artist. Yes the ghetto is a creation by certain government agencies (probably not the CIA) to deal with poverty and the have-nots of this "Freedumb" called America. Rap is just emulating the rich fuxx that accumulate their wealth through illegal, immoral, and treacherous ways, only to make rules to enforce on those who would like to make their living in the same way. If one is Poor and they see how those with money get their money; they will in turn glorify the subject to exploit this "market to get out of this imposed squaller.

If you don't like the Music. Then either Change the channel, Or start paying attention to how your Slave masters and government officials accumulate their wealth and then you'll see why Rap stars find those life style so appealing!

Jason
www.myspace.com/bandhigh

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trojanman_18

No, it was just another way to make a buck. The market demanded "conscious" music and that's what was supplied. By controlling the money and food supply, you control people's decision-making ability.

LOL @ RAP is rhythm and poetry. No, the word "rap" is a real word

The Neptunes, Timbaland and Outkast did a fine job imo

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is the most silliest and racist thread i've seen.

Second Line

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You're a racist, plain and simple. You're also delusional. I find it inherently disrespectful that you'd tell me what my life is like, although we've never met.
You have no idea what you're talking about, and I sincerely suggest you stop, you're making yourself look hateful AND stupid.

I've got nothing more to say to you, you are an idiot.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
OK, I will say one more thing. You said, "it's commonly said that they have the best of both worlds."

Seriously, though, what do you know? A lot of things are "commonly said."

The truth - we have the worst of both worlds. We face racism from blacks and whites, sometimes in almost-equal proportions, AND we have cretins like yourself insisting on defining who we are for us.

Again, if you walked a mile in my shoes, your juvenile views on this subject would change, I'm sure of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Blackalicious sucks.

your opinion sucks.

also could you elaborate about bambata using masonic code? He uses alot of zulu stuff, which the masons themselves ripped off.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You're a racist, plain and simple. You're also delusional. I find it inherently disrespectful that you'd tell me what my life is like, although we've never met.
You have no idea what you're talking about, and I sincerely suggest you stop, you're making yourself look hateful AND stupid.

I've got nothing more to say to you, you are an idiot.

How am I a racist?

More personal attacks. Maybe you got left back in the 3rd grade?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

OK, I will say one more thing. You said, "it's commonly said that they have the best of both worlds."

Seriously, though, what do you know? A lot of things are "commonly said."

The truth - we have the worst of both worlds. We face racism from blacks and whites, sometimes in almost-equal proportions, AND we have cretins like yourself insisting on defining who we are for us.

Again, if you walked a mile in my shoes, your juvenile views on this subject would change, I'm sure of it.

Cry me a fu'cking river. If you choose to live around racists, then go buy yourself a gun and stay couped up in the house. They're still legal ... until the Marxists have their way.

I've known plenty of mixed race people. Do you wear shelltoes? I've walked many miles in shelltoes.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You've proven yourself to be a racist through your insistence that you know the Black experience better than Blacks themselves. That you occupy some position of authority in deciding who gets to be Black and who doesn't.

the personal attacks have clearly gone both ways between us, so you can drop the self-righteous act now.

Does it hurt to be so full of yourself? Did you ever come up with any examples of Masonic and/or Marxist content in Aesop Rock's work?

You're not seriously going to talk about education in light of those ridiculous comments, are you? I know some third graders with a more realistic grasp on life in America than yourself.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Cry me a fu'cking river. If you choose to live around racists, then go buy yourself a gun and stay couped up in the house. They're still legal ... until the Marxists have their way.

I've known plenty of mixed race people. Do you wear shelltoes? I've walked many miles in shelltoes.

You're right dude, I'm completely in the wrong for..."choosing to live around racists."

And your advice is, get a gun...and you say blacks are destroying themselves through the hip hop culture...

Grow up and get a clue, #face!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

No, he can't elaborate. It's just something he made up & said. He's never heard most of the artists on that list. He's just here to spew his venomous hatred toward blacks, not to have an intelligent discussion about anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by drsmooth23

Mr. Lif is 100x better than Blackalicious

Afrika Bambaataa uses Ancient Egyptian symbolism and words like "almighty" and "universal," which the Freemasons used first. And the whole thing about how all Black people should practice Kemeticism is a lie.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Afrika Bambaataa uses Ancient Egyptian symbolism and words like "almighty" and "universal," which the Freemasons used first. And the whole thing about how all Black people should practice Kemeticism is a lie.

hahaha, yeah that makes since.

you realize that freemasony was offically formed around the 1700's, with its roots possibly going back to builders of king Solomons temple., circa 980 BCE.

well ancient Egypt became a power around 3000 BCE.

your only about 2000 years off.....

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"Mr. Lif is 100x better than Blackalicious"

I sense a pattern here. You just found that name, Mr. Lif, on the internet somewhere this morning, didn't you?!

You think it's good practice to lean on examples that are completely incongruous to the points you're trying to make, because you're convinced in your intellectual infallibility.

Newsflash: if you'd ever LISTENED to an entire Mr. Lif album - any of them - you wouldn't be so insistent in your claim that hip hop is a tool of the NWO.

you seem terribly confused & conflicted. Must be all that hatred welling up in your throat...

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PokeyJoe
Wow.....this thread could not be more wrong. And its borderline racist.

Didnt need more than one line to get my point across.

I would say TPTB hijacked rap and turned it into the cheesy money maker it is today when at some point it used to be an arm form of poetic like lyrics and such. There still is art in it but not the same.

I would like to think the CIA more so infiltrates movements that are already present and proven to work , this way it makes it more believable and has no natural connections back to them because they didn't start it they just took it over but without anybody knowing.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join