It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

you seen what its like in england?? If you dont were sports clothes, caps that are bassiacly falling of your heads, trousers tucked into your socks, breaking into cars, dumbing down your speach, having to do crap at school, constantly fichting/stabbing/shooting, doing drugs.

If you dont do all of them then you get called nerd and get beaten up.

It aint just black people you know.

Also to the comment above, yea i do understand that blues is pritty much relationship songs (i should of worded it better) but they acutaly had soul, instead of the love songs we hear now that are just far too generic.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just in case my humor wasn't evident in my previous reply, I think this is one of the more ridiculous theories that I've ever heard.

I can't imagine anyone thinking up and/or implementing such a plan.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
its funny how ATS lets dead-end topics like this to be posted on thier website. Its true that the CIA and US government leaders let massive amount of drugs in the country but inspiring rap music....c'mon. I thought my ideas were out there. Ever heard of the Ghetto boys? They rap about the CIA destroying thier inner city neighborhood. Manual Noreiga to Reagan/Bush ring a bell? I wrote a opinion post on other thread and ATS didn't post it. I followed the guidlines for posting anonymous and ATS didn't post it and they allow this subject to be posted. Terms of agreement. "You can submit an anonymous reply as an unregistered user, but please be aware that your contribution is subject to our Terms & Conditions and must provide some substantive contribution to the discussion. With that in mind, your reply will not appear immediatetly as our staff will review it". I think this website has lost some credibility. I remember seeing the headlines about racist zionist stuff wont be tolerated. I think the people running this website is a having a ball on watching people argue over non-sense. ATS please prove me wrong.......show my other post!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I do not post often, and today has not been the best, so i apologise if this comes across as rude, but im going to dissect this as i feel this really wasn't thought out.

The Black Community has been devestated by Rap and the Rap life style. Look it up!

Ok, im sure lots of people would like to look into this more, where can we start, should we look into the same sources you have, if so, what are these, links etc?

People who listen to rap are more likely to commit a crime then people who listen to country.

Is this a stereotype, or can it be backed by stats and statistics? Do people who listen to country music live in more rural areas, where crime is fairly low anyway? Just thinking out loud, but this is possible.

You never see a drive by happen because one person liked Toby Keith and the other liked Garth Brooks.

I've never seen a drive by full stop. I can't see the persons taste in music directly resulting in the actions of crime, such as a drive by shooting. Music can influence peoples behaviour, but they are responsible for their own actions. Very easy to blame something else though.

You never see a shooting at a country concert because some one wore a red shirt and another a blue shirt or had their hat tipped the "wrong" way.

I can't really comment as i havn't attended a country concert, but again music can influence people. The chances of seeing this happen at a euphoric dane concert are even slimmer, but i bet there has been some sort of incident before.

Also the colours you have chosen represent two of the worlds most famous gangs/street gangs, however you prefer to reference it. Im pretty sure they are going to fight if they see each other, they hate each other with a passion as they are rival gangs.

It's not a party unless some one is stabbed or shot or beaten.

Just no, i don't even need to go into this one.

Rock and roll does have drug refrences, like Cocaine, but it isn't like Rap where the lyrics are about killing some one for their drugs and rape their "baby momma" afterwards.

I listen to various genres of music and i can vouch that rap is not centred about killing people for drugs and rapeing their 'baby momma'. You didn't word this particularly well, but i don't think you ment offense. Think before you type as some people may be offended.

And what does this have to do with the CIA? They traffic drugs into the black community to keep them down.

Possible. The CIA have been linked to various drug operations and this suggestion isn't new.

What could they do to make the black community more likely to do drugs? Invent rap music and the culture of if you don't act like a "gangsta" and do drugs you're not really black

Again this is just stereotyping. Do you at least have any examples?

Put up front men like 50Cent, a guy who's parents were dentists and make more money then he does, still, and claim he was a gangsta who had it hard in life.

Open to the idea that there are front men, or certain rappers working with organizations. Why not, it's possible, a mole as it were, but 50 cent's mother died when he was very young. It's been documented that his mother was a drug pusher, and when she was murdered, he went to live with his grand parents in poor conditions.

Eminem? Guy was born and raised in Kansas City, what does the CIA do? Train him to lie about growing up in Detriot and act like a gangsta.

For a period of his life he did live in Detriot. Wiki and many, many other sites can confirm this, aswell as the 50cent's details.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by The 5th]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Crazy as it sounds, it isn't the first time I've heard the allegation that the CIA concocted a plan to ensure that black communities would never become organized, prosperous, or politically powerful, and it started with the black panthers in the 60's.

I wouldn't discredit it entirely.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There was a few lines i left out, but i feel i had already dealt with these, and would just be repeating myself.

If they hadn't been ingrained into believing that without the giant gold clock hanging from their neck and wearing their pants around their knees is what made them "black" would they do it?

Your describing a very popular look that was at it's height in maybe the early ninties. There may be many people still following this look but you painted the picture, for me anyway, that all black people wear these clothes. Also it's fashion, a wide variety of people from all races wear baggy pants, again it is a fashion thing. Hardly ingrained. Some people may think they have to dress a certain way because of their peers, but you only need to go to the most exclusive private schools to see this happen. Nothing new.

? Would they shoot some one for stepping on their shoe if they hadn't been brainwashed into believing that was the proper response to that situation by rap?

This is just craziness.

Sorry if i came across as a negative poster, but i felt this post wasn't very well thought out, and i wanted to give my 2 cents.

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by username371

Crazy as it sounds, it isn't the first time I've heard the allegation that the CIA concocted a plan to ensure that black communities would never become organized, prosperous, or politically powerful, and it started with the black panthers in the 60's.

I wouldn't discredit it entirely.

Yeah, that would be called CRACK, not hip-hop.....

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The 5th

50cent was adopted by dentists. Never would have guessed watching his movie Get Rich or Die Trying. The CIA is out to destroy the black community. Why do you think they hounded after MLK so much? Why do you think they had him taken out? The "truth" is so blatantly wrong even MLK's children think it is bullcrap. The CIA is doing every thing they can to destroy the black community. From the time they are old enough to walk they are taught that school, knowledge, skills, are for whitey and Oreos. "Real black" people do drugs and join gangs. If they hadn't been brainwashed to believe this who knows what they could do. But from the moment you are born you are taught that being a drug dealer is a career goal and running a gang is what you're supposed to do how can they not? When the music targeted at them is all about doing drugs, gangs, rape, abusing women, how do you expect them to get away? Especially with a powerful government agency like the CIA directing it?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If anything, rap/soul/hip-hop was initially a way for alot of inner city kids to express themselves, and to possibly make it out of the crap inner city if at all possible. Cuz if you're not rapping, playing sports, or working at the local grocery, you're likely caught up with the drug dealing and gang lifestyle.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Drug Cartels like... the CIA! They've done every thing they can to destroy the black community. Why do you think a black kid who does well is called an Oreo? Why is it when a black person does well in some thing other then sports or rap or drug dealing he's betrayed the life? Also, when white kids listen to this music do they then go out and shoot people? No. Because they haven't been brainwashed into believing that is how they should act. They aren't called Oreos if they go to school read a book, do well. They aren't told from a young age that if they don't shoot some one for stepping on their shoe that they aren't really white.

What?

Honey Like I said many times on this forum, I live in the inner city.

I see it everyday.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There's some truth to this but I don't think the CIA invented rap music to supress the african american population.

Its funny, a buddy of mine at work was just talking the other day about growing up in a not so great part of the city. He is african american and we were talking about differences in schools.

Quoting him: "We were taught to fear the police. Everyone told us any officer was a bad guy. While other kids were in school wanting to be a doctor or lawyer I had to think about two choices: being a dealer or a runner".

I used italics to make the point clear. Racism and segregation is still alive and well in the US. The problem is that if the CIA did this, they won, its just engrained in the way of life that isn't escapable because its selfdestructive.

I don't want to say much more but this topic can get offensive real quick.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

You know I have had to deal with crack addiction in my community, and in my own family, no one twisted their arm, but I twisted their arm to get them off of it,

The stories I can tell,

I worked with a church group on helping people get of drugs.

One women sat in a dark empty apartment, she had sold all her furniture and belongings to the crack dealers, and when that was gone she sold herself,

The dealers were black, she was white.

My daughter was kidnapped by a black crack dealer and held hostage.

There is a crack house across the street, the dealer is black, the buyers come and go day and night, white girls from the burbs,

cut me some slack.

Around here it is well know the dealers don't touch the stuff they push.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
All false culture and false identity. It works in many forms.
White collar criminals are much more dangerous and also have a culture of their own.
CIA is also a culture. Guess what? They have their own rap!

Cultures don't mix, they war!

And there are smart guys who use the ignorant to their own ends. Create tension, flow of emotions, indoctrination, compensate with consumers fever. Drugs, TV, SUVs, fashion, status symbols.

It is a lot more complex and it affects all by creating comparative tables, like the one expressed in the OP.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Hey man, you dont have to tell me, I know exactly how it is. I had to join the military to get out of stuff just like that.

You cant tell me though that crack didnt just all of a sudden bust on the scene and take a hold of countless cities in the U.S. Now, here in 2009, yes, white girls from the 'burbs, and white boys from the 'burbs are smoking and selling crack. It was not like that 20 years ago.

Hell, do you think that Richard Pryor would have set himself on fire if he could have been smoking rocks instead of free-basing?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Crack is healthier than smoking!

Ha ha ha ha ha!
You see where it all goes...
I don't see any signs: Don't Crack! written all over the place.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Man you a clueless idiot thank god for rap. 50 cent mom is a dead lesbian. You sound like a damn fool get your facts straight. Returd

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Gangsta rap is just 1 form of rap. It was just the West Coast way of telling there life an what they see an if you ever went out there you would know its more than music. FOOL!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

You are exactly right!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoeon otherfoot

Man you a clueless idiot thank god for rap. 50 cent mom is a dead lesbian. You sound like a damn fool get your facts straight. Returd

His ADOPTIVE parents, as I have mentioned, are dentists. But that's some thing he tries to hide since singing about only getting a 150,000 dollar car for your 16th birthday and not the 200,000 car you wanted doesn't seem gangsta does it?

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

HI Joe,
It is bad, and it is destroying our best young people, let's make war with the countries that are destroying America from within

Instead of blaming one another.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join