It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

Embed it like this (no spaces): [ yvid ] ivjybzdXVmI [ /yvid ]

It's all about the Benjies

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai isn't there any black CIA agents? i wonder what type of music president obama's kids listen to? it couldn't possibly be rap because they are so well to do.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by Asderff

Uh, how is every curse word and then some with a "Shoot the b... for steppin out on you" and "He looked at you wrong kill the ....." poetry?

I dont know,but why dont you ask the people that are getting rich for writing it..My honest opinion its the artists fault..They flaunt the shiny cars and diamonds and gold..To me thats the real brain washing..They make it kewl to be like that..they express that drugs can get you money and money can get you the cars and other shiney things..But its the artist the one that is brain washing the youths of america,just to get a paycheck for them selves..If rappers didnt get paid for doing it we all would be say snoop who?

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

No one MAKES anyone listen to anything. No on MAKES anyone wear anything in public (except prisoners).

You live the life of your peers and environment. There are no CIA in the ghetto.

I've known people who "punished" their children by making them READ or STUDY!

It is wrongheaded thinking, neglectful parenting and poor choices that lead to gangs, shootings and drug abuse.

The CIA never MADE anyone do crack. Other institutions have admitted catering to addictions to study the phenomenon, but it is not part of a scheme to destroy any social subgroup. People use/abuse drugs by choice initially, untill addicted.

People have been thugs and antisocial for decades longer than the CIA?OSS has existed.

jw

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The entire internet is not big enough to hold all the lols

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

This is where you are misinformed

Drugs are forced onto children as soon as they can walk and talk. It's called peer pressure, and it's the same thing that makes kids in other neighborhoods carry themselves with respect. That's why when you go to drug rehab they tell you that you need to make new friends.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If only I could blame death metal on the cia...

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OMG, I cannot believe this thread is still going. No, the CIA did not invent rap music. That is some really silly shiz. Music has and always will be voice for the people, mostly the young ones. It doesn't take the the cia to get black people to like, write, produce, the music they like, jeez, I am not going to explain any further, common sense should have put this thread to rest already, and just a little FYI, the first rap song produced and recorded was done by a white girl. Blondie.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Rapture wasn't the first rap song, and it was produced by Grandmaster Flash

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

You are wrong. If I am living proof otherwise, then I am sure I am not the only one. I started doing drugs at age 9. TV , peer pressure, none of that had anything to do with it. Curiosity. That is what did it. I started with my parents medicine and had no idea why I wanted to take it, but I did. I had no concept of what I was doing, but in no time flat I was hooked on my father's placidils, valium, benedrex, qualudes, I knew the difference in which pills I liked and those that didn't do anything at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Your story is one out of millions upon millions.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I do not wish to initiate a battle of funky history here
but my "superbad funky conscience dictates that I must exclaim *** "The Godfather of SOUL" James Brown*** was actually the Excalibur wielding purveyor of the "Genesis Spark" of Rap/hip hop/funkysoulmusic~

If any amongst you requires proof of my assertion... I suggest you feast yo funky heads on this----->
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Snisha

I think that you may be on to something. "Soul Train"?? What does that phrase even mean? Sounds like something Satanic

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PokeyJoe

It may not be politically correct,but it's not racist.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
you must not have heard of T.I.
here are some lyrics from "Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna)"

Never mind what haters say
Ignore 'em till they fade away
Amazing they ungrateful
after all the game i gave away

Safe to say I paved the way
For you cats to get paid today
You'd still be wastin days away
Now had i never saved the day

. . .

So, what do you think now. . .

how about Iyaz, who sings/raps a love song, "replay",

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

I would consider this the lowest level of conspiracy theory brought to the discussion on these forums.

Rap has helped the black community so much. Perception is a hard thing to gauge but people of all races enjoy rap music. Rap is about success and portrays a successful, talented black man.

While the message may not be a positive one, rap in general is an obvious success story.

In fact, I can't think of anything more successful for black people than their music. Soul food comes in second with a big margin. IMO

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Asderff

In the past, when someone would tell me that they didn't like Rap Music, I would think that they were being stuck up or something, but I have come to belive that there is validity to what is being said here about the CIA being involved with putting drugs in the black community. The worst Drug of all is the Lyrics of Rap Music, words that talk of anger, violence and death. I don't have the answers, just opinions and questions. Why would a Grown Man, wake up, hopefully take a shower, then put on a pair of to big pants, no belt and spend all day pulling those pants up? It hadn't always been that way, but for some who are younger than I am, its the norm, its not shocking to see your Bothers in a public place, dressed like this. I wonder what kind of work that those who defend Rap Music do. How does Rap Music make you feel? Does it inspire you to reach for the stars or does it fill you with a sense of hopelessness? I think that Rap Music and the Videos are toxic for a Brothers mind, the images on the Rap Videos tell us how we are supposed to dress and act. You don't see any Brother in these Videos studying, late at night, working in the day, College Classes at night, then, Graduating in a few short years. Rap music don't tell you that you have a Heart, Compassion or Love, just Sex and Material things, chasing the wind, oh it limits the Brother, puts him in the confines of this limited box, it controls the self image of the Brother. Yes, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by echodogene

There could possibly be some Black skinned, U.S. born CIA agents that have black skin, but no love for people that look like them.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Afrosamurai

My personal opinion is that secular music really IS the devil's music that our parents said it was. Laugh it up, but the proof overwhelming.

CIA? I don't know. Where is the "devil"? I don't think the music industry is targeting just blacks though. If you look at all the research done into certain chords/frequencies and yes, dare I say, back masking (which has been admitted time and time again by certain industry producers, by the way), everyone will get the bigger picture that they should probably never listen to mainstream music again until they know for a fact what it's doing to them. Rap isn't the only destructive music out there. I know a lot of folks on here listen to heavy metal, and I don't mean to offend anyone, but man, they need to seriously consider what they're doing to their brains by listening to that stuff. It is, in every sense of the word, "angry" music. Most of the lyrics are angry, depressive, confrontational, or just downright nasty. Some country music is like that as well.

Of course, the rub here is that no one will believe this because they are already programmed with the stuff. Frequencies people!!!!! Frequencies rule the world!!! Haarp, radio, radar, microwave, ultrasonic, subsonic...the military and other organizations have been using frequencies for decades as weapons. There are certain frequencies that can instantly kill a man, instantly make him go insane, or instantly turn him into a vegetable. I know everyone has seen those high frequency weapons that military and anti-pirate boats are using now, right? Millions of dollars have been spent on studying what kind of music played in stores will decrease theft and increase spending.

Here's a thought....what's the one type of music most of you would probably NOT listen to because you think it's uncool? It's the only music that has scientifically been proven to increase brain function and synapse connections, unlike it's rock and roll and rapping counterparts, which has been proven to DESTROY brain function. It's classical music, of course, or instrumental music....more specifically, certain key signatures! The tones that are generated come from actual instruments, not synthetically produced by computers.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Invented or not invented by the CIA but you can't deny that music has a large impact on communities that listen to that kind of music or ny other kind of music.

Rap music contains violence, drug use and rape in its lyrics and listening to that for enough time you will start to do those things and not because you think its cool but because it acts on your subconcious.

Another example of music acting on communities and turning them violent is romanian gypsy music called 'manele' and gypsi and even non gypsi people. The people that listen to this kind of music have a lower IQ than the rest, do not think of anything else just for themselves making them incredibly selfish. Also this kind of music is acompanied by Rap music (i am not kidding) and also by extreme violence.

The things i've said above are all true and you can search and see for yourself

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join