It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by redae71

And Daddy, thank you. Country Music is not about shooting people, raping women, dealing drugs. Guess what doesn't happen at Country Music Concerts? Pop Music is not about beating your "baby momma" for daring to step out on you after you killed her other lover and guess what? The people who listen to it are less likely to do those things. Rap? It is blasted out at the black community since they are little. They are brainwashed in to believing this is how they should be. If you aren't a gang banging drug dealer you are an Oreo or Uncle Tom. What would have happened if the CIA had created, or used, rap to destroy the black community? Crack wasn't enough they had to use music to warp their minds? From a baby to death they are blasted with murder, rape, disrespect, abuse, and drugs. Of course they don't live as long so from baby to death doesn't last as long, just as the CIA wants.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by Afrosamurai

I was there when Rap started. It started in Queens, New York in the early to mid 80s. I ate hot dogs in the park while listening to Kool G Rap being played on speakers, and my uncle mixing records on his turntables.

Believe me, Rap music was not invented by the CIA. My uncle knows rappers, and they don't have any ties to people in the CIA.

Very funny post.

Rap did not start in the early 80's. It started in the Bronx NY in 1973.

Every hip hop head knows this.

In the mid 80's This was debated in rap battles between Boogie Down Productions and MC Shan. Those were history making rap songs that will live on forever. Hip Hop is from The BX.

As far as gangster rap goes, you can trace its roots to The Beastie Boys ( white rap group) Ice T, and Cool G Rap. NWA personified the genre with "Straight Outta Compton" which was heavily sampled from the Beastie Boys. The city of Compton had gangs waaaaaaaaaaaay before gangster rap even came about.

But yes I agree with you, this is a very funny post.

In fact I find it to be straight up whack.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Frankenchrist]

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mplsbookworm

Right so there was never female rappers that came on to the scene. To stand up for women. Let' s not ignore them .
Just a few.
1: Queen Latifah
2: MC Lyte
3: Medusa

And it's not like male rappers ever said anything nice about women in rap either.

Do we remember the song by Tupac "Dear Momma"

Yes by large Rap or what is called rap now a days talk down about women. But it is your choice to feel that description of or not. The rappers do not say anything that men aren't thinking already. Music only influences those who let it. Those who easily give up after some unfortunate events that happen to them.

People it is ultimately our choice on what we do and our actions, blaming media is a cop out. Personally when someone tells me I can't or I am not good enough it only motivates me more to prove them wrong. It is up to each and every one of us to prove society wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ever notice that when a rapper wants to kill someone subliminally they say thier catch phrase.... for instance 50 cent would have someone call you up and say g.g.g... unit or jay-z would say hov and ja rule might say it's murderrrr.. once that phrase is said it raps the subconscious and leaves the person open to a subliminal killing and other subliminal influences.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Victorious82

Please explain....what's a subliminal killing?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

How about rap or hip hop groups and solo artists that are anti cia?
Is that a conspriacy?

How about:
Non Phixion's song "The CIA Is Trying To Kill Me"?

I'm sure thats just plain old propaghanda put out by the cia.

This thread=FAIL.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Beg to differ it is also in country songs

Johnny Cash- Folsom Prison Blues-- I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die

Blake Shelton Ole Red-- Caught my wife with another man and it cost me 99

Dixie Chicks had a song Earl had to Die where the whole song is saying that he has to die.

Just a few. Lyrics about murder are everywhere you just have too do some research before making a statement like yours.

Forgot this one

Charlie Daniels Band. Legend of Wooley Swamp

Y'all meet me at the Wooley Swamp later. We'll
take old Lucius's money and we'll feed him to the alligators." They found the
old man out in the back with a shovel in his hand, thirteen rusty mason jars was
just dug up out of the sand. And they all went crazy and they beat the old man,
and they picked him up off of the ground. Threw him in the swamp and stood there
and laughed as the black water sucked him down

www.sing365.com...

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
50 Cent's parents were not dentists, his mother was killed when he was about 12 and he was raised by his grandmother. And by the way, he definitely had it hard as a kid, have you been to Southside Jamaica Queens, NY lately? I agree with parts of your point, but did you make up those details about 50 cent to enhance your point?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victorious82
Ever notice that when a rapper wants to kill someone subliminally they say thier catch phrase.... for instance 50 cent would have someone call you up and say g.g.g... unit or jay-z would say hov and ja rule might say it's murderrrr.. once that phrase is said it raps the subconscious and leaves the person open to a subliminal killing and other subliminal influences.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! They are simply citing their name or their crew or company!!! GGG Unit, is his crew and clothing line, Hov is a nickname Jay uses short for J- Hova (like God of the rap game, and Ja Rule says Murder because his crew is Murda Inc.

Please, this is really off the topic in the first place but it is necessary for me to respond by simply telling you that you ARE WAY TOO WRONG!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here are some of the early cia-black-hatin lyrics...

La-di-da-di, we like to party
We don't cause trouble, we don't bother nobody
We're, just some men that's on the mic
And when we rock upon the mic we rock the mic RIGHT
For all of y'all, keep y'all in health
Just to see you smile and enjoy yourself
Cause it's cool when you cause a cozy conditioning
Which we create, cause that's our mission
So listen close, to what we say
Because this type of # happens everyday
I woke up around ten o'clock in the morning
I gave myself a stretch up, a morning yawn and
Went to the bathroom to wash up
Put some soap on my face and my hand upon a cup, said
Mirror mirror on the wall
Who is the top choice of them all
there was a rumble tumble, five minutes it lasted
the mirror said, "You are you conceited bastard!"
Well that true, that why we never had no beef
THen I washed off the soap and brushed the gold teeth
Used oil of olay cause my skin gets pail
and then I grabbed the file for my finger nails
I'm true to the style on my behalf
I put the bubbles in the tub so I could take a bubble bath
Clean, dry, was my, body and hair
I threw on my brand new Gucci underwear
For all the girls I might take home
I got the Johnson's Baby Powder and the Polo Cologne

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Societalgnorance

That's the lie the CIA put out for their agent. He was adopted by dentists. Same as their agent Eminem being a Detroit boy when he was born and raised in Kansas City. But its hard to sell rap to the kids if the guy singing it had a nanny when growing up. Nope, have to keep telling them that the only way to make it in life is through drugs and gangs. Ignore Bill Cosby and focus on MIchael Vick. Ignore MLK and focus on Snoop Dogg.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
maybe not so much as the CIA or other nefarious org. invented rap, but perhaps the more violent rap (gang glorification) was allowed and encourage to be played on MTV and into the mainstream .

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
maybe not so much as the CIA or other nefarious org. invented rap, but perhaps the more violent rap (gang glorification) was allowed and encourage to be played on MTV and into the mainstream .

The only played gangsta rap on MTV while it sold. As soon as it stopped selling, they stopped playing gangsta rap

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by Societalgnorance

That's the lie the CIA put out for their agent. He was adopted by dentists. Same as their agent Eminem being a Detroit boy when he was born and raised in Kansas City. But its hard to sell rap to the kids if the guy singing it had a nanny when growing up. Nope, have to keep telling them that the only way to make it in life is through drugs and gangs. Ignore Bill Cosby and focus on MIchael Vick. Ignore MLK and focus on Snoop Dogg.

Bill Cosby and MLK didn't help the "black community"

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Now your assessment of Bill Cosby I can agree with. But will have to ask you WTF
When it comes to MLK. So a leading figure in the fight for equality of the races didn't do anything for his race.

So segregation is still legal where you are.? Jim Crow laws still on the books? Or let me guess all that was orchestrated by the CIA and MLK and other leaders of the Civil Rights movement were government agents to make the Black people think they attained a certain victory.

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Societalgnorance
50 Cent's parents were not dentists, his mother was killed when he was about 12 and he was raised by his grandmother. And by the way, he definitely had it hard as a kid, have you been to Southside Jamaica Queens, NY lately? I agree with parts of your point, but did you make up those details about 50 cent to enhance your point?

How about you describe Southside Jamaica Queens -- and specifically, the house were 50 Cent grew up -- instead of acting holier-than-thou

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by windwaker

I was there when Rap started. It started in Queens, New York in the early to mid 80s. I ate hot dogs in the park while listening to Kool G Rap being played on speakers, and my uncle mixing records on his turntables.

Believe me, Rap music was not invented by the CIA. My uncle knows rappers, and they don't have any ties to people in the CIA.

Very funny post.

Rap did not start in the early 80's. It started in the Bronx NY in 1973.

Every hip hop head knows this.

In the mid 80's This was debated in rap battles between Boogie Down Productions and MC Shan. Those were history making rap songs that will live on forever. Hip Hop is from The BX.

As far as gangster rap goes, you can trace its roots to The Beastie Boys ( white rap group) Ice T, and Cool G Rap. NWA personified the genre with "Straight Outta Compton" which was heavily sampled from the Beastie Boys. The city of Compton had gangs waaaaaaaaaaaay before gangster rap even came about.

But yes I agree with you, this is a very funny post.

In fact I find it to be straight up whack.

[edit on 26-2-2009 by Frankenchrist]

November 1973 is the official date of the Zulu Nation, as claimed by Afrika Bambaataa. Hip-hop was around before that.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mplsbookworm

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! They are simply citing their name or their crew or company!!! GGG Unit, is his crew and clothing line, Hov is a nickname Jay uses short for J- Hova (like God of the rap game, and Ja Rule says Murder because his crew is Murda Inc.

Please, this is really off the topic in the first place but it is necessary for me to respond by simply telling you that you ARE WAY TOO WRONG!

Why would someone choose the name "G-Unit" "J-hova" or "Murder Inc" ?

G-Unit come from the Illuminati "G" which means several things, none of which has to do with gorillas

"Hova" might by Hoover

"Murder Incorporated" was the name of Al Capone's gang

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
im sure this will get deleted with ats' recent censorship policies

but this thread pretty much sums up how crappy ats has been becoming lately

i cant believe this has been on the main page this long

only replied to this because im sick of seeing such a ignorant thing

ats is run by the government

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by mplsbookworm

Why would someone choose the name "G-Unit" "J-hova" or "Murder Inc" ?

G-Unit come from the Illuminati "G" which means several things, none of which has to do with gorillas

"Hova" might by Hoover

"Murder Incorporated" was the name of Al Capone's gang

this post was above my post, its the only reason i saw this post, but since its as absurd as it is, im going to comment

sir/ma'am simply put its marketing and if you dont understand that, then im sorry for your learning disability

if you think g unit or hova or murder inc are here as some conspiracy theory, well i think you've been spending a little too much time on conspiracies, take a break, go to the beach, smarten up

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join