It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Invented Rap Too Destroy The Black Community!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by intelinside451

And early rap like the Sugarhill gang was fun. No one was poppin' caps in anyones ass, and there were no ho's.

I do think that "rap" has to be clearly distinguished from gangsta rap. There is nothing wrong with rap, or hip hop. But there is something wrong with glorifying anti-social self destructive behavior.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
To the OP;

You have your info mixed up. Firstly, rap and Hip Hop are not the same. Hip Hop is a culture based on the truth & rebellion against the system. Rap(rhythm and poetry) is an element of Hip Hop.

The CIA didn't invent rap. Rap was created by poor black and latin folk as a means of self expression through song and rhythmic lyrics. It went hand in hand with DJing. Yes, emceeing was the 2nd hand that clapped. DJs spun records, and emcees spat dope lyrics over the beats.

The CIA did not create rap, but I do think the powers in control use rap music to dumb down, brain wash, and miseducate young minds. It is no secret who controls the media, and it is no secret what kind of rap music is mostly found on the airways and television signals.

Not all rap music is bad. Hip Hop music(music based on what Hip Hop was developed on) is mostly found underground. The overground occupies the; "smack that hoe, sell that dough, my 24s spinnin while I'm sittin on chrome". And that is far from Hip Hop. That falls under the genre of garbage!

You want real Hip Hop; and want to know what Hip Hop and rap music came from and what it truly means, turn off your TV, and unplug your radio. Peep artists like, Immortal Technique, Canibus, Royce Da 5'9, Joell Ortiz, Termanalogy, Jedi Mind Tricks, Kool G Rap, KRS-1, Talib Kweli, Common, Mos Def, Non Phixion, Celph Titled, MF Doom, The Wu Tang Clan, Killah Priest, Eyedea, Tech Nine, Aesop Rock, The Lox, RA: The Rugged Man, Big Pun, Big L, Saigon, Juice, Lupe Fiasco, DMX and MC Lyte to name a few.

These are some of the cats that represent real Hip Hop.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afrosamurai
reply to post by PokeyJoe

How is it wrong? The CIA has been smuggling drugs in for decades to destroy the black community. They invented rap to do the same thing! And who would want this? The republicans of course. They push for harsher drug laws, then use the CIA to get drugs to the people who won't vote for them, and there you go they can't vote because they are felons. Create a whole music culture that is all about drugs, rape, murder, gang warfare, and teach them when they're young that if they don't act like a thug they aren't really black. What do they call the ones that read, go to school, do well? Oreos! Because they've been brainwashed to believe that succeeding by brain and skills is a betrayl to the "black" way of life. Nope, the only way to be "black" is to be a gangsta thug. This is what the CIA wants them to believe. How do you explain rich white and black children being groomed to act and lie like they were poor and lived in the worst parts of town? You think there wasn't a better rapper who actually lived in Detroit then Eminem? You don't think there was a better rapper who didn't have rich parents then 50 Cent?

If this was their plan then why not hand out free drugs and guns, you will say that is too obvious and not practical, well according to you it is, did it just maybe by chance occur to you that rap isn't an all black ticket anymore, that maybe rap actually came from the streets from gang members that already were bangin?

and being in a gang means raising money for their lifestyles, that means high profit of drugs, it isn't a conspiracy theory, it just is not the truth. The truth is rap is just a sign of the times, no one planted it.

If this was a plan by the cia, I am adolf hitlers dance instructor!

[edit on 24-2-2009 by backyard guru]

[edit on 24-2-2009 by backyard guru]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Never has there been a more diabolical plot than this one!

Well of course, you could arguably consider the Mullet menace that has kept rural men from attending school at alarming rates, and the Bagpipe, which was a practical joke by the English against the Scottish to humiliate them, and emotionally, strip them of their will to resist. Such attempts on the Scots, were in vain, however, as even the mini-skirt turned into a fashion statement. Work it Scotsmen!

I would not put it past the CIA, however, to fund MTV. Which does it's level best to promote whomever is the worst role model. This backfired, however, as many children of CIA spooks are avid Rap fans.

It really is hard to control these Sci-Ops in the wild. That's why the CIA tries to keep itself busy with Facebook and AM Radio.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Lol, you know I was all on your side when it came to the mullet conspiracy, but you had to go and drag bagpipes into it didnt you?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'll have to agree with the OP. It's all about the vibes given off by the lyrics that would influence young listeners into doing things that their elders would not condone. Cap on top of that the rhythmic beat and y'all got instance programming of the minds of those that play to the tune to destroy their own.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hate to say this, but if this at all represents the American black community's way of seeing things - they don't need the CIA to bring them down.

Try starting a new topic claiming Mossad is responsible. You'll get more ATS support on that.

And watch out for that Klezmer music.

Mike F

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't know about rap destroying the black community. But it sure as heck is killin' me.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ok I agree gangsta rap is terrible, but I love hip hop.
Akir, Atmosphere, Blue Sky Black Death, Brother Ali, Cage, Cunninlynguists, Dark Tower, Dead Prez, Jel, KRS One, Lightheaded, Living Legends, NMS, Non Phixion, Non Prophets, Organized Konfusion, Phoenix Orion, Poor Righteous Teachers, Promoe, Psycho Realm, Qwel, Sabac Red, Skinnyman, The Herd, Wise Intelligent, X-Clan.
That's just a few good hip hop artists that I like, and might change the OP's opinion of rap.
But I do think the CIA could quite likely be promoting the more violent rap artists. I have heard that it is a continuation of CoIntelPro.
CoIntelPro video
More CoIntelPro

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by riff_raff

You know, I didnt think about it that way but you are right.

Gangsta rap is not a plot by the government against black youth. It is a plot by the government against older people. Its their plan to save social security!

Just drive all the people over the age of 30 into an early grave with gangsta rap, and viola, social security issues are solved.

Diabolical, I tell you.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not trying to be racist at all with this post, so please don't take offense. It is just a response to the OP, and surely something we all are thinking everytime we hear a thread start with a post like the OP's.

Mr. OP (or maybe you'd prefer OG OP),

Why does the black community (by and large) feel the need to blame other people for problems they only cause for themselves? Can they not blame themselves and take responsibility for this horrible music they have created and the widespread delivery of hatred and violence into society? Apparently not, so now you will go and blame someone else for it.

Why is it that 90% of crime in this country is committed by less than 20% of the population? Do you know which nationality makes up the majority of that 20%? African Americans. Are you going to blame the white people for repressing you, when in this day and age you have more rights (i.e. Affirmative Action) than the white people? Are you going to blame the white people when so many of that 20% refuses to look for work and instead would rather collect government handouts at the expense of the taxpayers? Let's get serious.

I'm so freakin' sick and tired of other nationalities blaming their problems on the white people/white "elitists". Where I live in Los Angeles, white people are now the minority and we get treated less like citizens than the illegal aliens do. Why you might ask? Because 70-80% of state government employees are hispanic and lend favoritism to their own race. I know this firsthand, as I had to fight tooth and nail and appear before court at an appeal hearing to get a disability claim which I was eligible for since day one. I couldn't even get them to give me any information on how to get the appeal, but I watched as they were chummy with all the Hispanics in the waiting room, some coming to collect their large checks. It took me a long, long time to fight and win that case. Did you ever stop to wonder why on your government forms there is a little box for you to checkmark if you are Hispanic, and another box for you to checkmark any other nationality?

The reverse discrimination in this country has got to stop!!! All discrimination has to stop!!! Take responsibility for your own actions and earn your standing in society based on merit, not on free rides. And for god sakes, stop blaming others for your problems when (in the past 40 to 50 years) you have had the greatest opportunities to succeed out of any of us.

[edit on 2/25/2009 by pjslug]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
the biggest consumers for rapmusic are white teenagers living in suburbans. Myth busted. Racisdt thread

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Didn't Biggie have Tupac shot? Or was Tupac an agent who went rogue and so the CIA took care of a rogue agent?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix
I don't see the OP's thread as racist. I see it as an attempt to expose racist activity that suppresses inner city blacks through the supply of guns, drugs, weapons and a subculture created through a conspiracy to destroy them.

If they would see it, they could escape the ultimate fate it leads to, which is early death or jail time.

Exactly! Again, when was the last time there was a drive by because one person liked Toby Keith and the other Garth Brooks? When was the last time some one was shot at a Weird Al concert for wearing the wrong colored shirt? When was the last time a techno rave club was shot up because a guy got "disrespected"? NEVER! It only seems to happen with rap. And why is that? Because the CIA, the same group who for decades has been trying to destroy the black community, uses it to their own means! They killed MLK and are still trying to kill the rest! They pump out this music to brainwash an entire race! If they aren't gangsta thugs they aren't really black but Oreos or Uncle Toms. If they don't deal drugs have 40,000 in jewelry while driving a broken down cadilac they aren't really black. If you don't act like the image 50cent portrays you are betraying your race. Oops, his adoptive parents are rich dentists. But he's not an undercover agent? How did he go from the rich kid to claiming he had a hard knock life? Who plucked him from the pack, groomed him, trained him?

How can you look at the people who listen to country, pop, and rap and not see that hey, one group is waaaay doing worse. Is it just a coincidence that the group that listens to rap just happens to do worse? That those who listen to rap go to jail more? Die in gang violence more? And then hey, what does rap promote? Gangs, drugs, murder, rape the things you go to jail for. That the group who has been targeted by the CIA for decades just happens to do a LOT worse? Crack, killing inspirational leaders, and now music to brainwash them.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
We need to add a flag to this board, specifically for threads that are effin' stupid.
Get a life, troll.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lunchbox1979

thanks lunchbox1979.
poland always had friendly relations and similar mentality. so
for your grandparents

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It must be true I have found the poster the CIA keeps in the office to remind them of their duty.

White America is no where near as critical and degrading to African Americans than they are to themselves. You will find some that are lighter skin toned talked about by the darker skin tones. This is BS people time to see everyone as a person and not a color.

WTF!! We are all people and deserve to be treated as equal. You are either worth a damn or your not. Societies opinion of you does not matter. Prove society wrong and make something of yourself if you haven't already.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

White people make and listen to rap too.

[edit on 25-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ant4AU

WTF!! We are all people and deserve to be treated as equal. You are either worth a damn or your not. Societies opinion of you does not matter. Prove society wrong and make something of yourself if you haven't already

I agree

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think the black community is doing a fantastic job of destroying themselves. They don't need the CIA to help them.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join