It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah / eden / two "trees" / gulf war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
These are a few things I've been wondering about.
Noah, (Gilgamesh in the original Sumerian epic), was commanded to take with him "the seed of every living thing" (not TWO of every living thing- the SEED- of every living thing). Okay... Noah was from Ur, (the first great Sumerian city), located not too far from the alleged location of the garden of Eden in the "Birthplace of Man", Mesopotamia, (later settled and ruled by the Babylonians). Okay- bear with me 'cause I'm gonna jump around a bit - sorry. There were two things that made the "Garden of Eden" special, (three if you count the gaurdian with its flaming sword swinging back and forth- but whatever), the "trees" of Life, and Knowledge of good and evil. Adam and Eve were supposedly kicked out of the garden because God (s) didn't want them to continue to partake of the tree of life thus living forever as creatures who rebelled against Him (them?). Here's were we have to make a big jump (for now). The US has had planes fying over and taking pictures of Mount Ararat,(Noah's landing?), since '49, (Who was Pres?- heh) , until supposedly the early 90's, (again- who was the Pres?). Okay- that president, GHW, sent troops over to where? That President's son sent troops to where? And for what? weapons of mass destruction. Nope. There weren't any. Here's my question- When the US "took" Baghdad, we heard for days about one subject more than most. The looting and vandalism of the museums and the subsequent lock- down or relocation of many of Iraq's ancient artifacts. If for some reason the American people were "liberated" by a foriegn army and a new gov. set up. Would we enter our museums and trash the remnants of our own cultural and spiritual history?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
welcome new person,
what are you trying to imply? That this entire war is over some ancient relics?? Or are you just making a point about stolen artifacts?? clarify please I couldn't quite follow what you were getting at.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's not so much a quest for artifacts as it is a quest for the tree of life or "the seed of every living thing" (you can cue the Indiana Jones music now). heh.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
ok, so do you really think that Bush and "Them" are risking our troops lives and spending millions for this "tree"?

Even though I think negatively of Bush and the administration, I certainly don't believe he is that evil and moronic to commit this country to war over that.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Oh I don't think he's moronic, nor is his father for that matter. However, if there was a "tree" of Life, (with all its suposed characteristics), wouldn't be a boon to someone aspiring to say- I don't know- set up a new world order or something? It's just a thought.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
well I'll say it, it's definitely a creative and out of the box thought....

if such a thing had any credibility then Bush would have to be compared to Hitler in attempts to access ancient secrets...like i said creative, but too out there for me.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yeah - maybe. But Hitler? No. HE was a moron,(with brilliant generals), but try to dig a little deeper into the possibilities. And ask yourself why does the CIA have classified documents and photos of the "Ararat Anomoly"? I mean- it's a BOAT right? Just a really old boat built by some guy way back in the day. What is so signifigant about an old wooden boat that the CIA won't release all of the information they have on it?

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i saw that satellite image...didn't look an ark to me. come on do you really think the ark would have survived so long??? it was made of wood, wood rots.

and in regards to the comparison to Hitler, you do know that Hitler sent his soldiers on missions into India and the far east in search of ancient vedic texts which he hoped would provide him with new technology and supernatural powers.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Hooligan13, that is a hellavu theory. I also see where WW is not "feeling it". The one thing I wanted to add if I may, is that the decisions being made by BUSH and his administration, could very sell be directives from the higher ups. If Bush has any involvement with any NWO or any other new secret govenrment conspiracy, he's only a small part. A figure head if you will, so it is very possible that he is following orders, just like our soldiers who are being wasted for this madness!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I saw the images too. I saw squat. Yep wood rots, and glaciers move down the mountain, slowly, but with enough force to carve canyons. No way a wooden boat could survive THOUSANDS of years through that kind of gauntlet. It would be moronic (heh) to look there, (Turkey), for even a splinter of evidence. In fact it might as well have never been there. Besides the ark was just a boat. THEY have boats,(heh). I think perhaps it's cargo was more important. And I'm sure whatever was there, if it was important, was taken with upon exit. So- where would be the next logical place to look? Did I mention Gilgamesh,(Noah), was Sumerian?

Below the mountain there is a boat-shaped object made of PETRIFIED wood.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Exactly, Freeworld. What we see may be only the puppet, and if so ask yourself how powerful is the hand behind that puppet.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooligan13
I think perhaps it's cargo was more important. And I'm sure whatever was there, if it was important, was taken with upon exit. So- where would be the next logical place to look? Did I mention Gilgamesh,(Noah), was Sumerian?

and may I point out that present day Iraq is smack dab in the heart of ancient Sumeria.

good thinking, this one is a little out there, but i can see the new world order or secret groups like them going after this kinda stuff.

Keep up the good work!

join