It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wouldn't we be dumb if. (crop circle conversation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Ive seen quite a few crop circles in pictures and I've stood inside one in a field in illinois. I've always thought. If crop circles are made by ETs what do they mean? Well I think this is what they are. Have you thought that maybe they are engineering schematics? Wouldn't we be dumb if they flat out handed us interstellar travel as well as all kinds of other neat stuff and we where too stupid or too closed minded to even figure it out. What if they gave us the secret to the universe? I don't know figured it was some food for thought.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You're definately not alone in your thinking.
You should check out www.cropcircleship.com.
It's certainly food for thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think they make these crop circles, as psychological tests.

Imagine an alien classroom that addresses to a student how the earthlings react to the latest crop circle pattern.

We do the same thing down here, like when a zoologist puts something weird in a guerrilla's cage, and monitors it's reaction.

I wonder what they are gaining from this though.

[edit on 23-2-2009 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You ever notice that there is never any evidence left by UFO'S
except crop circles and cattle mutilations.
Maybe we are missing the point. Maybe they are pointing out something about our food chain.
Whenever a mutilated cow is found usually the same parts have been removed.
Cored out anus, tongue and jaw removed. All the parts that have come in to contact with what they eat.
I don't know just a thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree with your thinking on this. Ever since those metal plates were found burried under certain parts of a crop circle, I've thought they are signs for us, we just dont know how to decode them.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yep...but you can beleive that Govn. Intelligence has cataloged and run code calculations on any and all of them. They may even have been given translations. There's so very many possibilities here. Although all ideas sound sorta far out, they also sound perfectly reasonable too.

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To my point of view, crop circles are mathematics or interstellar maps.
If our universe charts were as precise as lets say in the Star Trek movies, we'd be able to pin-point the origin of the "artists".
It's their way of saying "Hello world!"

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I've always thought it were dates, as in some sort of count down calendar.
Now i'm not saying this has anything to do with 2012.

Another option is that they represent different types of dna, according to David Wilcock.

Here's an interesting video, despite of what you think of him.

Video

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
I've always thought it were dates, as in some sort of count down calendar.
Now i'm not saying this has anything to do with 2012.

Another option is that they represent different types of dna, according to David Wilcock.

Here's an interesting video, despite of what you think of him.

Video

Ya got that right.

David Wilcock explains very well what the purpose of Crop Circles mean. The guy is a genius

Incidently, Cattle Mutations stoped around the late 80's to early 90's. They did so because [ i cant remember the company's name ] found a way to duplicate/replicate humand and animal blood.

IP

new topics

top topics

join