It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 defense contractor? CSC Applied Technologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I found this interesting news a few days ago about a new contractor in Area 51. The new contractor appears to be called CSC Applied Technologies. If CSC Applied Technologies is the new contractor of the facility, EG&G has already finished his contract? And Janet airlines? And the Cammo Dudes?

Source: area51interceptors.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi,

I think your link answers your question about the Janets;

"EG&G supposedly still has the transportation contract (running the Janet flights), but CSC handles the operation of the base. (Although the Air Force "owns" the base, the general contractor handles everything from food to maintenance.)"

Interestingly, CSC (Computer Sciences Corporation) also provides global consultancy and IT outsourcing services (a different division). This division provides IT outsourcing services to BAE in the UK which some thought could be compromising given the activities of the other division.

Peace!

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Groomforce

You would probably need to dig into Dyncorp and CSC. For a whilte, CSC owned Dyncorp, and it is more likely Dyncorp was running the base. Then I believe they broke the companies up later.

Dyncorp
Dyncorp CSC

You can see the Dyncorp trucks on this page.
Threats

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
What services realized Dyncorp in Area 51? Dyncorp is active in the TTR?
www.lazygranch.com...

About Janet airlines, I agree that EG&G still maintains the contract of carriage. Gariac, cammo dudes belong to EG&G?

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Nice....

Posted from the CSC job listings section.

Job Description - System Administrator Professional (09001UW)
Job Title
:System Administrator Professional
Job Number
:09001UW

Job Category
:Systems
Primary Location
:USA-NV: NEVADA-NELLIS AFB
Schedule
:Full-time
Remote Work Location Authorized
:No
Relocation Assistance
:Not Available
Travel
:No
Clearance Level
:Secret
Job Posting
:2009-Feb-19

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Hi Groomforce,

Here is a synopsis from Wikapedia;

In March 2003, DynCorp and its subsidiaries were acquired by Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) for approximately US$914 million. Less than two years later, CSC announced the sale of three units of the business to a private equity firm, Veritas Capital, for US$850 million. The units sold were DynCorp International, DynMarine and certain DynCorp Technical Services contracts.[11]. In December 2004, DynCorp and CSC entered into an agreement to sell their equity interests in DynCorp International LLC, including its subsidiaries, Dyn Marine Services LLC, and DTS Aviation Services LLC, to DynCorp International Inc. In 2006, DynCorp International Inc went public on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DCP

However, CSC's Applied Technologies focuses on military software development and is worlds apart from an 'international police force' as provided by the original Dynacorp organisation.

As Gariac suggests - look up the links - particularly on Dynacorp. Think the business profile didn't quite match!

Peace!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Dyncorp has their fingers into everything. There probably isn't a military base without some sort of Dyncorp presence. If you attended the Nellis open how, Dyncorp was a sponsor. The for the Edwards open house.

Now the deal with Dyncorp is much of what they do isn't all that shady. But when Dyncorp wants to be bad, they can be very bad, such as their antics in Bosnia. They also do body guard services and um well, terminate with extreme prejudice comes to mind.

It has been my observation that the TTR, NTS, and Groom Lake never use the same security services. I suspect this is to keep the guards from meeting face to face and "comparing notes." Compartmentalization is very typical to enhance security.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
¿You assure that Dyncorp has its own security guards at Groom Lake, in the NTS and TTR? So we are talking about several contractors of different companies in these bases who working as security guards, right?

new topics

top topics

join